Why is Sup Forums against trans people in IT/CS? Care to explain?

Why is Sup Forums against trans people in IT/CS? Care to explain?

>trans
>people

found the CIS

>celebrating and encouraging mental disorders

I don't like trannies

Lesbians, gays and bis are against transsexuals because they have singlehandedly held back LGB rights for 30 years.

LGB is about sexual orientation. T is a mental disorder and has no place being shoved into LGB issues.

Im against SJW's who push an agenda, Im against anyone really who tries to push their agenda on me

Im against 'feminists' who spout patriarchy and oppression every chance they get to get a leg up

Im against people who self medicate and bring up their drug use in the work place

Im against people who are making up gender non-binary as though they have a right to push their sexual identity issue on the workplace

Im against straight people who have sexual issues and push their pathetic sex lives on everyone in the work place.

The millennial generation of 20 to 30 years olds are fucked up and pushing their hang ups on everyone, I dont need to deal with your shit, fuck off

I'll be honest with, I could not care less

I don't have a problem with it per se, my issue is hiring "diversity" that sacrifices talent for warm fuzzy progressive feelings.

I doubt anyone else agrees.

I'm not desu, not being against != being for, I'm indifferent.

Actually, not caring is basically the same as being against LGBT rights, and people are willing to fight you on this because they literally believe it's the same thing.

they are faggots

>I doubt anyone else agrees.
This is the only sane reasoning.

>Feeling like a woman translates to regurgitating stereotypes you've perceived regarding women

Autism

Because they shouldn't be treated like normal people, they are literally subhuman

Because they're not people.

Sup Forums is leaking again, *sigh*.

i would have thought that gamergaters were contained to Sup Forums but it makes sense that they frequent Sup Forums as well.

/thread

Why do gay people go out of their way to adopt a lisp and become flamers after coming out?
After that, their only personality trait is "being gay".
This isn't even mentioning the unprotected sex and "bugchasing" which leads me to think that gay people have an undiagnosed mental disorder.

And you're not allowed to bring it up because it's not PC.

Trannies are on the wrong side of history, they're too inherently weird for people to support them en masse.