Stallman is a fat fuck who needs a fitness tracking device to show him how unhealthy his lifestyle is

Stallman is a fat fuck who needs a fitness tracking device to show him how unhealthy his lifestyle is.

Why is he so against fitness trackers???

He's basically killing himself in slow motion.

ITT post semen demons

Calling it a tracker is what scares him. Call it a...fitness progression apparatus.

Kekked

Because some people don't want to fucking exercise.

No, he's against anything like mobile phones that can track your location. It's paranoia at this stage.

What's this slut's name? She have any no0dz out there?

How is it paranoia? Paranoia implies he has no reason to believe that mobile phones can track his location, which mobile phones clearly can, or that somebody would track his location, which the Snowden relevations have shown does happen.
Also, he's not ideologically against mobile phones or anything that can track your location (though he personally refuses to use them). He's against non-free software.

I like how delicate it is the manner in which she holds the phone. Precious.

She's Finnish

They can track your location but all he sees are the negatives. Why doesn't he apply the same philosophy to his personal health?

Does he get to take any credit for fitness trackers?

No?

Well there's your reason. He only champions things he can shoe-horn himself into. He's an attention whore who would have been lost forever in obscurity had Linus not rescued him by using some of his work in his OS.

And how does Stallsham thank him? By attempting to belittle him at every turn.

Fuck Stallman

And you're some underage shit who posts 3DPD so you can fuck right off

finnish = swedish

No

NO!!!!

Finns = Mongols
Swedes = Germanics

Learn history before you make a fool of yourself

The less fit he is the sooner he'll die and the sooner his Stallmanite faggots will stop shitting up Sup Forums

MR MOD, TEAR DOWN THIS STICKY

He will be bigger once he's dead

Just like we all talk about Denise Richie, right?

Stallmanite faggot

everyone is killing themselves in slow motion.

Wooooo

>mom i posted it again!

Hoooooo

Whats wrong with her leg?

I don't accept Stallman as my lord and savior. Is he against companies collecting user data of any kind?
I don't know about the others, but Fitbit won't sync unless you're connected to the internet. You'd think it could at least pull the data off your tracker then upload when online. It won't even do that.

Nothing

Looks like she's just crossing one leg over the other. The angle just makes it look weird.

>my posts are getting deleted
Man, fuck that gay mods.

No one should take this fat hobo looking faggot of a hack seriously

Xiaomi Mi Band doesn't need internet access, only bluetooth.

It's HIS body. He has the FREEDOM to do whatever he pleases with it.