So how many of you troglodytes are still using a PC?

So how many of you troglodytes are still using a PC?

Can you not afford a Mac, or is it some kind of childish fanboyism that leads you to buy inferior hardware?

Other urls found in this thread:

collegetimes.co/why-mac-sucks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop calling people names, it's rude!

I can afford a mac, I just don't feel like I need one, as I mostly just shitpost on Icelandic calligraphy forums

Grow a pear

very rude

will it run gentoo, or is it somewhat of an inferior system

Macs can run gentoo

Well OP, if I was able to afford it I still wouldn't buy it. Because for the tasks that I'd be able to do on one of these things, perhaps the most expensive, I'd just grab a cheap laptop.

Dunce cunt

Try harder
>22fps in Tomb Raider, Low settings, 1080p

>playing games
Teenager detected.

( you )

here it is.

>I am going to buy an expensive monitor with a NUC tier computer just so I can do the same things I can do with a $300 laptop

Ok

>has obviously never owned a mac

Pc is a tool. Mac is also a tool. I use pc becouse it's the right tool for me.
That said I only buy things that work the best for the thing that I'm going to do with it…… Well this is Sup Forums where everyone is a dumb piece of virtual shit so….. YOU MOTHERFUCKER OP!!! BUILD AN PC AND STOP SAYING PEOPLE ARE MORONIC SHITLORDS FOR NOT USING MAC!!!

Your's truely: NVIDYA69NOAMDFAGS

PS. Op is a faggot

Evidently, you are also a tool.

Wow op, you got me. Welp, I guess its time to come out of the closet, get an iphone+mac and attend the local lgbt meetup.

Well if switching to a superior computer helps you come to terms with your sexuality then congratulations I guess?

What can you do? Use Final Cut Pro X? That's amazing, what -else-?

install gentoo

Every single part of both the Mac and OSX is expertly engineered to improve your experience.

For starters, you'll never find a better touchpad.

i use a pc because macs are expensive and i feel like a get more for my money with a pc
also i'm not a fan of mac os, it just doesn;t work well for me
if i were to get a laptop though i'd probably get a mac

You mean one that can be bought and used on a system that is just 95% as functional on a current build with an intel processor?

Guess what: I have a magic trackpad. It's pretty neat, it works pretty good. You know what is also good? To do your goddamn work instead of play with fucking gestures. I have that thing on sale currently because in the end I don't fucking need it. I could use it right now and I just don't.

I'm talking about the macbook ya dingus.

>>For starters, you'll never find a better touchpad.
I just plug in a regular mouse
better than any touchpad and I can do it because I have more than one port on my laptop

Again--- what the fuck ever. A laptop can go without a trackpad these days. It's just a comfy toy. If you must do work on a laptop on a regular basis the only thing I can think of that would really justify the purchase is having a small display with a pretty good resolution. That is not enough of a reason to ditch the idea of just getting something far cheaper to do most of the same tasks.

I mean shit, even if I had the best fucking laptop, macbook, whatever out there, why the fuck would I want to do video editing/graphics design on it (which is perhaps the most intensive shit you can do with such hardware)? A desktop is much better.

Good job for buying a 1200 dollar+ machine and all you do is shitpost OP...

>why the fuck would I want to buy a Mercedes over a Toyota

It's not like Macs are expensive anymore, nice DD capable PPC shit can be had for under $100, and Mac Minis have been a thing forever.

Hell, I pick up Intel MacBooks for $5 at the recycle every once in a while.

good analogy my man, spot on

Wouldn't buy a mac that isn't a laptop personally.

Nice bait OP

I'll stick with my free as in freedom non proprietary software

Mac osx is a steaming pile of garbage so why buy a stupid soldered together piece of shit mac just to stick gentoo on it

>being this ignorant

because muh games

collegetimes.co/why-mac-sucks/

still, if not more true today

Mac users are also tools