>finally died
>only lasted 3 years
Sasauge, AMD quality.

Nvidia probably sabotaget it.

Just in time for the 1080gtx

years
>>old

Stupid frogposter

Better than the 18 months you get out of an Nvidia card before they cripple it at a driver level desu fampai.

>3 years is a long life for a graphics card
Wtf?

Both my gtx 260 and HD5870 are still going strong.
What the fuck do you do with your computer? Or has modern AMD just started sucking shit?

3 years isn't that long friendo, especially since a lot of manufacturers offer a 3 year warranty. Maybe even check if you can still get it fixed or replaced

>don't update drivers!
>It still works just as fast
>More importantly it still works
So a slightly slower card is worse than no card at all.
Interesting logic AMDrone.

>9800GT still going strong after 7 years
>still runs all the games I play just fine
>no desire to upgrade

Is this what immortality feels like?

>has modern AMD just started sucking shit?

Pretty much. Everything after HD 5xxx series turned out to be inferior piece of HW.

XFX lifetime warranty doesnt apply to europe so its all ogre now

I play videogames on my PC atleast 5 hours a day

Tfw attractive but no gf

Shit.
Going to look into it more, but if this is the case I'm going to have to go green this time.

That's really not much. I play video games most days too, and considering the age of my 5870...

>attractive
>you
>pick one

If that is indeed you, but i doubt it.

One of the fans broke about a year ago tho, really low rpm and very LOUD

Its made me go green after my HD5770 lost its breath

You didn't bother fixing the broken fan? It's like $5 on eBay for a pair of replacements.

My brothers on hd5xxx crossfire (i think 5770), he's going to upgrade sin and he's definitely going team green because drivers and sli/crossfire profiles. I'm still undecided though.

I was gonna use the warranty but the fine print said 'warranty not available in europe' even though its fucking advertised in the ad

I get along with my R9 380X just fine. For such an affordable gpu it pulls off some impressive shit.

My 4670 HD is still going strong, but I'm currently waiting for a replacement.

>not knowing Jordan

my 970 died after roughly 8 months. was used quite a bit, but never OCed and had proper temps.

>tfw my parents have at home a 7100GS
>tfw that card is still going strong with nearly daily usage

Eh unless you did some stupid shit to it then it is still under warranty and should ask for replacement

Oh good, return it in a month and upgrade to a 1070 if you can and you can livedown the 3.5 gb meme.

That's what you get for being an AMDcuck. If you went with Nvidia, it would have lasted 3.5 years instead.

HD4850 been running almost 24/7 since i bought it near the time it was released and its working without a hitch. Of course, it does have aftermarket heatsink, that connects to die, vram and vrm's. And tight cable tie to keep it from sagging.
In fact there is no gpu that have failed on me, like first voodoo still working fine. Sempron 3000 is the only cpu that have ever failed on me and several mobos, all of them being Asus ones (mostly used Abit ones up to P43 chipset. Supermicro's, Biostar's and whatnot, none have ever failed).

Instead of the 4 years that nvidia claimed.