Is there anything more useless/retarded than Amazon reviews?

Is there anything more useless/retarded than Amazon reviews?

youtube comments

Sup Forums "approved" technology

>Schmitz

every fucking time

OP.

Yes, it's called Amazon

How can this comment be so old when there are only cuckmillion people in this world?

Buy a niggaton Thinkpad, install gentoo

Kek

M50s are heaps good, thinkpad too

Pure coincidence.

>someone posted an opinion I don't agree with
>better blame the site!

>implying they're opinions that haven't been paid for

ThinkPads are not good, especially if you buy them new.
Dell and HP make far better business laptops.
Most of the things Sup Forums recommends are pretty shit honestly.

>they're
>they are
Fucking nigger.

Ibm thinkpads, which are the g ones, are. My oldest laptop is one and its solid as. Most things, such as? Sansa clip iant reccomended anymore due to no longer being available, r4 is good, 212 was good, etc

that's not a jewish name you uneducated neet

Bullshit. I have elitebook 8440p (which is basically peak of elitebooks in terms of build quality), I had thinkpad before that. It's objectively inferior version of t420, or t410 with better display but worse everything else.

I'm
Forgot to add, if you mean actually new thinkpads then yes, those are shit. But again, no one recommends new thinkpads. For older tech nothing tops t420/x220, period.

i guess you would know schlomo. gas yourself nigger kike

please keep the racism in Sup Forums. I hate tha jooz too but I keep my joo-related shitposting there.

BE RESPECTFUL MAN.

Sounds like a comment a christ killer would make.

>he's connecting to the monitor from mini-dp to vga
christ

I believe that's a USB port. It's how you connect a second monitor to a Mac.

Sup Forums threads

ThinkPads are were good and still are good, even if they've come down in quality a little. I've never used one that's untenable and if you're comfortable replacing the occasional part (which is what you need to do to electronics when you actually use them heavily/often), they're invincible.

I owned two thinkpads; a T61 and T410s. The T61 was pretty good overall, but the screen was horrendous and the keyboard broke a couple times. The T410s broke in pretty much every way imaginable. Overheating, backlight bleed, broken keyboard, broken mouse, etc. They also made the keyboard a lot worse in the T410s.

twitch.tv chat.
I can't stand that shit. Every stream with more than 100 people watching turns into this neverending stream of emoticons, memes and stupidity.

T410 user here. Either you are pulling everything you say out of your ass or you are a master at hamfisting.

I literally spilled thinner on my t410 and it fell of my desk multiple times and its barely even scratched.

digging through amazon reviews is good for getting an idea on battery life for laptops, active styluses, and phones.

weird, my macbook pro has HMDI out and two thunderbolt ports I can use with adapters for screens too. never used a usb monitor.

Maybe I misunderstood what I saw.

>emoticons, memes and stupidity

My T410 came with severe backlight bleed
It ran 100+ degrees when doing anything intensive
There was some bug with the BIOS that caused the mouse to just suddenly stop working sporadically, then the computer would crash.
The CD drive also broke and would cause CDs to get scratched when it was trying to read them.