Let's have a power bang thread

Let's have a power bang thread
>Which one do you use an how much Ah does it holds?
>Do you carry and use one daily?

Other urls found in this thread:

chargetech.com/product/portable-power-outlet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3300mah, yes daily.
Anyone here with a larger power bank that can charge a laptop? If so - are they worth the money? How much do you actually get from 30000mah?

I have this. 20,000 mAh. I've never run out of power on a trip, but i don't use my tablet THAT much and it would recharge my phone like half a dozen times. if needed.

this has gotten me thinking about whether a small battery pack might be able to charge a laptop in the future. looking at the Macbook with its USB type C charging port, it seems people have identified that it's possible to use a battery pack, but it charges so slowly that it's almost useless. i suppose i could still make it work given that i'd just charge it while i walk around, but i'd much prefer a battery that could charge a laptop at a net positive rate during use.

at this point if batteries that charge at faster rates become more available AND if a macbook-like device comes out with 2 or more ports, i'd probably get that setup as my next laptop.

I have a pair of these, they work fantastically.
Picked them up when I was going camping for a month and hardly drained half of one. I also still had a 14 WATT solar panel as well so the battery banks were not used primarily.
26800mah

Kek.

8.5Ah

Thinking of getting a 26Ah one for a long road trip, and charging it with this little solar cell/DC adapter and a cup inverter.

... why would you not just get a car adapter and be done with it?

even if i was camping i probably wouldn't go above 20mAh. you're in the wilderness, the point is that you spend time out in nature. use your phone less often for like 3 days in your life.

>power bang
That's what they called me in high school

who said anything about a cell phone?

I power banged your mom last night.

Got myself one of these. It's really awesome and I have had no issues with it. Keeps my headphones, phone, and lamp fully charged.

- how does that relate to the first point about getting an AC adapter since you're on a road trip, ostensibly meaning you're on the road, in a car.

- asking a question and then decidedly NOT clarifying your situation just makes you a fucking twat. i'm not going to pry this out of you. if you're bothered enough to post, then do it fully.

chargetech.com/product/portable-power-outlet/

18,000 mAh

feels good
used to be $120 don't know what happened

ITT: aplel users

christ it's easy to piss you nerds off
anyway

I guess you don't know what a cup inverter is.
My laptop battery is pretty shot, so I would like a permanent device-independent replacement. The solar cell would only be used when the car isn't, to not stress the car battery.
I'll be camping alone and fishing, so I'll have time to kill.

nice brick

butthurt much

Can those power bank really kill your battery?
is this real or fake review?

I'd never heard of "cup inverter" before. But it's clearly a subset of a power inverter, which I imagine would have avoided this whole mess if you'd said the more generic, recognizable form. But you seemed to want that guy to bait you into a story, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Heating a battery too much will ruin it.

Me too. I bought some high quality 18650 batteries and bought that for 5$ and it does what I need.