Are xiaomi pistons the real good budget shit? Or are $20 bluetooth earphones worth it?

Are xiaomi pistons the real good budget shit? Or are $20 bluetooth earphones worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Aukey-EP-B4-Bluetooth-Headphones-Smartphones/dp/B014HCTOY4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've had a pair of $20 bluetooth earphones for about a year now, use them for working out and biking and pretty much any situation I want earphones.

Sound quality not bad at all, bass is decent and mids are okay as well. Obviously not great but I'm happy with them. Battery lasts probably 6+ hours of use. They also stay in really well and are magnetic so they can hang on my neck easy.

The piston v2s were great! Unfortunately, the v3s were subpar. There's a chance they were knock off pair, but I suspect xiomi started cheaping out on the quality once they started getting mass appeal.

Cheap ass Panasonic something something's
Cost $6 a set something something
Very good cost/performance ratio something something

>these earphones are the best because they play sound
thank you for your valuable opinion

Too lazy to Google it yourself something something
You get what you pay for something something
Asshole and elbows something something
I fucked you mom

Anyone have some reccomendations for some cheap but good in ear bluetooth headphones?

I need that shit for lifting.

I've been getting by with some actually very nice Monoprice earbuds that Sup Forums reccomended a few years back, but the headphone jack on my htc one m8 seems to push shit t

I've had a pair of aukeys for the past year or so, sound quality is okay, batter life is like 4 or 5 hours, costs $20. Not sure if there are any better ones for the price. I use them to lift and run all the time.

amazon.com/Aukey-EP-B4-Bluetooth-Headphones-Smartphones/dp/B014HCTOY4/

I can vouch for this. I don't use these headphones daily, but whenever I do use them they sound good and have good battery life. They are a little heavy, but I don't think they're too heavy to the point where it's a problem

I have piston 3, works perfect!

I have piston 3 too, works perfect!

Except for the buds, which start feeling uncomfortable after an hour listening. Maybe that's just my ears.

The sound is actually V-shaped, louder lows and highs.

I've got Piston III as, loud bassy drums sound like pretty good on them.

>Pistons
Pretty good
>Bluetooth headphones
Shit regardless of price

Doesn't bluetooth cause cancer?

>non-ionizing radion
>cancer
Choose one

v3 were much better all round. comfort, response accuracy and distortion.

Own v3s, been using them for the past year. They're the longest lasting pair I've ever owned granted I use them while at gym/biking/outdoor shit.
The picture you posted has a flat cable, mine has the usual ones+sleeved.

Panasonic RP-HJE120(PP)

I have no complaints.

Had the Panasonic TCM 125 which were great for the price. Upgraded to pic related and they are so good, much more detail/dynamics and bass. Music comes alive.

Well normally I'd vouch for the v3 but my old phone fucks up when I connect it to the jack like not playing the sound, buttons not working etc etc.
So not caring about sound quality are bt earbuds good?

>So not caring about sound quality are bt earbuds good?
Not caring about sound quality practically any set of earbuds will suffice

take pistons v3, and scan QR code on the end of cable when you get them to see if you have original one and not fake ones

I don't have smartphone so I had to scan QR with scanner, and my headphones are legit