What is up with all the fucking weeb threads on Sup Forums? Anime is not technology related

What is up with all the fucking weeb threads on Sup Forums? Anime is not technology related.

Do you know what site you're on?

Sup Forums, an image board. Most definitely not an anime website since it has containment boards for weaboo shit.

>containment
>is literally why the site was created

Yes.

Fuck off back to newfag

Newfags must lurk for 2 years before posting

what do you have against people uploading chinese cartoon images?

Do you?

>why this site was created

;^)

>Newfags must lurk for 2 years

;^)

first reply triggered

weebs are so easy to bait

Sup Forums was here before, now fuck off

Sup Forums - test/random was first

Because it's not board related.

>weeb threads
>none of the threads you listed are talking about anime
I don't see the problem, senpai.

Never said Sup Forums was the first board I just said Sup Forums was anime while Sup Forums used to be guro

do you have a problem with people using not other reaction images, ones that aren't anime?

Reaction Images are fine, even if anime.
Using non board related content in your op, unless a reaction image, isn't fine.

After I post my next anime thread I'm going to go and try to find a date on YouTube.

Computer nerds commonly (not saying always, just commonly) love anime. It's been like that since the 90s; before anime became more well-known in the West, it was valued as an exotic treasure by computer geeks and was one of the early rewards for learning how to internet.

Reddit faggots here for (boring as shit consumer product general thread) do not tend to get this because they aren't really computer-literate, just consumer whores. Guess who is willing to put their foot down on their home turf.

All of these shitty generals never have images that are board-related, why aren't you fighting a crusade against them? These generals are causing significant damage to the quality of the board, but instead you're sperging out about people using anime images to start a board-appropriate thread.

>Sup Forums - test/random was first
Sup Forums was Anime/Random, not Test/Random.

you should calm down, user

Your thread is less technology related than any of the ones you posted, ironically.

No, /jp/ is for weebs. Sup Forums is for Sup Forumsutists. Don't lump me in with them.

who cares? almost everything on Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums related. it's all "X on suicide watch" and shills and people boasting about how the language they use is apparently better than everything else.

remember when Sup Forums was good? yea, I don't either.

FUCK YOU