What terminal emulator does Sup Forums use...

What terminal emulator does Sup Forums use? I'm currently using terminology so that I can get the benefits of a TWM without having to commit to using JUST a TWM.

xfce4-terminal

you can do tiling in tmux (any terminal emulator)

Terminator and guake.

Cool old term and terminology are ok, but too meme to actually stick with for me.

urxvt

Is there a reason why I should use anything else?

Terminal on OS X and urxvt on other systems

xfce4-terminal --drop-down

minicom

Termite

rxvt unicode

st

Lilyterm all the way. Its the best

rxvt-unicode + screen

That's not even right, iterm2 is better on OSX

No, urxvt has the best man page.
I use Gentoo, and I have a problem...

There are two big problems with Gentoo Linux: first, most if not all Gentoo systems are completely broken (missing or
mismatched header files, broken compiler etc. are just the tip of the iceberg); secondly, it should be called Gentoo
GNU/Linux.

For these reasons, it is impossible to support rxvt-unicode on Gentoo. Problems appearing on Gentoo systems will usually
simply be ignored unless they can be reproduced on non-Gentoo systems.

I don't see the issue, never had a problem with Terminal. Every time someone suggests iterm it sounds like installing software for the sake of installing software.

Probably because you're a fucking pleb who only uses the terminal for attention-seeking.

Xterm desu senpai

how is you delete button working?

Sure thing faggot.

Konsole

Same here, I used to just use xterm until I found out it didn't have a certain thing I liked.
If I use it to ssh to my vps's, it won't let me use nano because urxvt does some autistic thing with colors

Unironically use Xterm