Hi, I'm here for the Java interview

>Hi, I'm here for the Java interview.

Why is she on her shirt?

I have a similar haircut. I'm not fat, tho. should I still kill myself?

Yes, good morning. Now, could you please reverse this tree for me?

This is not tech, it's at best with a thin guise of "tech"

yes
>>/fa/
>>/lgbt/

anyone who has thick framed eye glasses and/or this kind of hair cut is a huge fag

You know historically trees have been viewed as a symbol of racial injustice hatred, just to let you know for a future fyi, please check your privilege

dont insult Heffer like that, you fucking cunt. He isnt half as disgusting as that abomination.

Welcome! Now, shall we begin?

Why are people allowed to become this fat?
There should be a law that says you don't get a tax refund if you weigh 300lbs.

That fucking cow taught me how to masturbate when I was 9 with that "milking" episode.

Can someone explain this meme to me?
Are weird/fat/alt women as prominent in tech as these "pajeets" ?

XDXDXD that will get me a lot of upvotes on r/Sup Forums thanks

It's a Sup Forums raid.

theres a lot of left wing liberal SJW's trying to enter tech and like everyone else, we like to make fun of them

You make fun of them as a coping mechanism because they're being hired instead of you.

imagine if you accidentally got her pregnant id feel so embarassed

my penis wont go anywhere near this things

Can someone post that article of a womyn who got a job interview and was asked to do fizzbuzz and she bitched about doing math?

10/10 would bang

i have a job

and where i live its mainly asians and indians who are programmers. I know theres this huge left wing movement going on in tech but 99% of the companies are gonna hire the best fit. Regardless or race or gender. What a dumb fucking move it would be to hire someone just for diversity purposes.

Fedora user.

>What a dumb fucking move it would be to hire someone just for diversity purposes.

But this is exactly what's happening in america, especially in the bay area.

>But this is exactly what's happening in america, especially in the bay area.

Wrong.

The implication would be that they're hiring for diversity only. Those PoC, women, and trans* folks are just as skilled if not moreso than you.

>bay area

SF is liberal as fuck. So is Seattle. Thats not everywhere in America. Once Trump wins us WHITE FUCKING MALES WITH ALL THESE AMAZING PRIVILEGES will be just fine.

>tfw a centralist in Seattle
>your conservative friends think you're a traitor for thinking that abortion is okay in certain circumstances
>libtards think you should off yourself for agreeing with Trump

>female
HIRED! HIRED! HIRED!

>Realize I'm in a dream since I don't live in the US
>Proceed to wake up screaming with reinvigorated and newfound hate

I keep forgetting libertarianism in US denotes a mental illness and not, what it means in the rest of the world.

I don't live in an area that will only hire people based on the color of their skin

What are you implying?

Continue... I'm listening....

Which one of you is applying?

Ah, excellent! I can already see you're excellent at maintaining bloat, that's very useful when programming in Java.

Did you at least bring your own chair you literal sack of turds

There's the door... wait, how did you even manage to get through it?

For the last time this is a McDonalds!!!

Looks like your belly has buffer overflow

Where I live you have to attempt to hire an equal amount of Protestants and Catholics. Every job you apply for has a confidential monitoring form where you note that down.

Forgot to say, if you say that you're neither then they check what area you're from and decide based on that.

>hiring someone who cannot take care of herself

>Hi, I'm here for the Receptionist interview.

>hiring protestants

disgusting.

I'm guessing you live in Northern Ireland?

>Ok ma'am, please make your way over to our whiteboard an reverse this binary tree

If course, it's the only country backwards enough in the world to do such a thing.

I always put down that I'm neither and then they put me down as Protestant because of the part of Belfast I'm from.

Kick the protties back to their stinking island. Your island must remain pure and in the true faith.

Yeah that's disgusting. but I worked with a fair share of great engineers who looked way worse. I wouldn't pay that much attention to appearances if I were you.

I think you meant liberalism. libertarianism denotes the same thing everywhere

Lol no, they're employed to check the privilege of the patriarchy while the rest of us get shit done and build the products that pay for their salary so they can continue leeching off society. Tech is one of the only industries that spergs like me are actually welcome to contribute to, the whole "diversity for the sake of diversity because "minorities" just want to freeload" thing needs to die. If someone can do the work, that's cool hire them! But don't go wasting money on creating positions for feminazis who want to get paid to sling shit at "muh patriarchy" all day, instead use that money to hire someone who will actually contribute.

Like a grocery, you are full of food, you smell like fish in places, and you are a structure both wide and heavy. But we cannot afford to pay you by the pound.

Get a haircut would be easier

> we have a company policy against coloured hair, are you willing to dye it a natural colour? excellent, we also have a policy about social networking: we dont hire political extremists on either side of the spectrum, so we'll check that before you start working here.
if she passes those two and can actually code to a decent standard i'd hire her

>Under hobbies you listed Arch Linux. Care to explain?

>we have a company policy against coloured hair, are you willing to dye it a natural colour?
but her hair is black

Her hair is a deep purple. Its a shitty dye job since it wasn't bleached before it was dyed.

How do you know so much about hair dying, user?

>we have a company policy against coloured hair, are you willing to dye it a natural colour?
pretty sure demanding someone dyes their hair a certain color is illegal unless you live in some unbelievable shithole of a third world country
>we also have a policy about social networking: we dont hire political extremists on either side of the spectrum
definitely illegal in developed nations. and by stating it you rule out any legal defense your council could mount about you passing on them for something nebulous like "culture fit", which is legally permissible.

this is why autistic people shouldn't have any power. you people are fucking hapless fuckwits.

Every board on Sup Forums is just skinned Sup Forums now. God I remember when you could state an opinion without being immediately called a "cuck" to shut down any meaningful conversation.

Sup Forums has always been like that, only in the old days you were called a faggot instead.

Hi. I think you would make a great Jabba, but we aren't currently hiring anyone for that position.

Pictured: Kim Jong Un's sister who was promptly banned from ever returning to North Korea.

Yeah but at least you didn't have to deal with alt-right identity politics on your technology board. Sup Forums was better when it was the gayest board on Sup Forums desu