Will buying an iPhone get me laid? 22 year old virgin here

Will buying an iPhone get me laid? 22 year old virgin here.

I've used android all my life, but I'm tired of being a virgin and girls not wanting to text me because of my blue bubbles. Will buying the iPhone 6s help get rid of my virginity?

Yes. Android = the OS of Indians and Africans because it's the cheapest. Apple products snow that you have money and can take care her.

No girl has ever seen a green bubble from you because no girl has ever had the desire of ever messaging you.
The very fact that you're insecure about such petty shit is reason enough to believe you're a massive beta faggot.

You're beyond help.

Also considering a macbook so I can get into the apple ecosystem and get more attention from women

No user, having an iphone won't suddenly mean you'll have the ladies flying onto dick. You probably need to work out which parts of your personality and physique need improvement in order to seem 'normal'. I'll give you the first hint: you're extremely insecure since you think spending a stupid amount on a phone will suddenly get you laid.

this

It's basically a status thing OP.

Green bubbles = thundercock alpha male provider.
Blue bubbles = beta cuck manlet loser.

Since the dawn of life coloration has played a critical role in the selection of mates, so women understand it very well. Now Apple has been kind enough to color-code all their potential partners. They're sorting you into the evolutionary trash bin. Make the right choice.

Forgot to include pic

i have an iphone. i have a girlfriend and at least one other person who won't stop sending me nude photos of herself and sexually explicit texts.

it's not the phone. it's the confidence. it's how you carry yourself. it's how you talk to people. if you're confident and funny and fun to be around, people will want to be around you.

if you ever put responsibility on your gadgets for getting laid, people will treat you like a child, because that's a childish way of seeing the world.

if you need confidence that badly, go fuck a hooker. seriously. find a nearby big city, look at some website for prostitutes, and spend ~200-300 on a cute one. there are online forums and all that shit for people to vet hookers. you don't have to go in there blind and find out she's some saggy old cow.

spend a couple hundred bucks and get the monkey off your back.

That's why I want to buy it

hey qt3.14159~
more?

Yes, you can get a cute little twink to fuck you if you buy him an i-phone.

>i-phone
what's your explanation for having no idea what its name is?

i like the iphone now because
1. it shits over android and it lack of good stock applications
2. it is better optimized
3. The app ecosystem is better
4. podcasts just work

I thought android was better because i would do shit like run debian on it or root it or install a rom but after having done my fill of that i have realized it barely improves my experience if at all. Meanwhile the iphone does everything i actually want it to do and does it well.

Because apple may as well not exist to me, I purge from my mind any information I see regarding things I know I'm never going to give a fuck about.
Same for Taylor Swift, football and anything in Africa.

Seriously, does apple even pay? You haven't even bothered to answer the OP's question at all and instead started going on about the iphone exclusively. Fuck off macshits

>IT JUST WERKZ

nice arguments, faggot

you must be new here or do you also think that lenovo pays a shill for /tpg/ threads?

I DON'T JUST WANT TO BE THAT GUY THAT LIVES IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT RECOMPILING LINUX KERNELS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

its as simple as that.
I have an android phone and i installed a rom on it and it sucks dick
i have literally no reason to run debian or any other root app unless ofcourse i need to protect my privacy from da goog.

>I purge from my mind any information
including basic spelling?
are you sure it isn't some kind of brain disorder?
there's lots of shit people hate but they're capable of retaining the proper spelling of those things.

like, you knew how to spell "Taylor Swift" and "football" and even "Africa".

Tbh I did get laid after buying a thinkpad and installing GNU+Linux on it.

nigga the /tpg/ threads are on topic. These homosexuals literally just come in here, don't even read the OP or answer it, and spout out "LE ISHIT 80 IS TEH BEST BECAUSE MUH PERSONAL EXPERIENCES". There is a drastic different

GNU+Linux or bust

will i get laid is a euphemism for is this rated high-tier by Sup Forums

that's "what's the Sup Forums-approved _____", which is also pathetic. it sounds like you're honestly making decisions based about the real world based on shit you read on Sup Forums.

why wouldnt i?

sperg detected

because any advice you seek from anonymous people is worthless. you have no reason to believe we have any of the qualifications to merit our input. this is exactly the sort of thing you should NOT trust Sup Forums or anonymous users for.

you need to read reviews to know whether a product or a service is good. and you need to know the background of the author to know how to interpret every review. some reviewers are getting a kickback from the company. some have an axe to grind. these reviews aren't all junk, but they can only be interpreted with context.

Sup Forums lets you post without that context, without an identity that's visible to the reader. i'm not saying that every android supporter is a shill or that every android hater is some macfag, but if someone tells you that an android phone is hard to use, it would really help to put that in the context of how competent that user is with smartphones in general. you can't do any of that on Sup Forums, so taking anything you read here to inform your day to day life would be insanely hazardous.

>comparing a rom coded by pajeets to iOS

I had a sufficient, for me, experience with women to decide that to compile kernels in a basement and to booze sometimes is a much more fun.

hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Hnnnngggggggg

swiss watches an in general, money, attitude are more likely, plus you shouldnt care about females its an inversely proportional attraction, give and take, tease besides emotion is inferior to logic but when you use logical emotion or rather empathy to authentic realities then you can simply mind fuck them and close in because girls are desperate to exist through feeling

This thread is totally off topic for this board

>iPhone
>off topic

>In the Victoria's Secret dressing room
>She blew so much money on her iShit she can't even afford good lingerie so she has to pretend.

This is what happens when you follow normie logic, OP. An iPhone won't help you.

If you only buy selective expensive shit, girls are going to think that you can buy any-fucking-thing

And Sup Forums doesn't like to buy all of the memes. You're going to get kuhked by even holding an iphone

he's right. using technology as a pretext to talk about why OP is such an insufferable loser that nobody even wants to pity fuck him (while someone else posts photos of women taking sexy selfies with their iPhones) is Sup Forums tier shit.

can i have one if we share the same ios account and share each others pin?

what a crazy stretch, dude. if being a zealot involves this much contrivance, why even be one?

next time you want to post about how you hate apple so much, just go for a walk or something. feel free to post whatever angry shit you have no rational reason to hold so personally, but do it after a 5 minute walk.

An iphone is a representation of ego used to achieve an objective which is a female, you could say a gpu and build is an embodiement of personality to perfect an experience however this thread is more related to biology and organic interaction rather than a mechanical or digital based derivative, if youre looking for attraction you could find other means to materialize security using technology or ostentation but you cant antagonize the nature of women and the real technology behind the monetary value

you want to control the intensity of your vibrator?
we have an app for that.
apple for the win.

the psychobabble here is incredible. is this copypasta or does Sup Forums generate horseshit like this spontaneously?

Will an iphone get OP laid, 22yo virgin

Ad hominem, whats your response and counter argument instead of criticizing someone else with some sweeping generalization

Absurdity breeds more absurdity

no. people dont care what phone you have. You need to fix your self esteem, social skills and possibly looks and hygene.

not only are you very deluded to think something like this, but is shows that you are insecure, which is the problem.

as long as you don't mind losing your virginity to a guy

LOL EPIC!
omg how do i give u reddit gold??

Happened to me actually. I settled with the same guy as I saw no way of me scoring a woman in the future, but at least I'm not alone anymore.

>Android it's the cheapest.
Kill yourself. My android costs more than the iPhone

your maxed out android phone costs more than the base model iPhone?
okay.

If social contacts don't fall into your lap you are likely autsitic. I found out the hard way recently when I started therapy for depression and my therapist told me I would likely never get a wife. It didn't help my sadness.