The Sup Forums Wiki:

The Sup Forums Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/

Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

You can also search the catalog for a specific term by using:
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/searchword or by clicking on [Search]

Always check the catalog before creating a thread:
Please check the rules before you post:

Begging for cryptocurrency is against the rules!

To use the Code tag, book-end your body of code with: [ code] and [ /code]

Where can I vote for this to be the new sticky?

Terry down that sticky

Give it up Terry

Where were you when Stallman got BTFO'd?

North Korea

>christian cross

This is Sup Forumstechnology not /f/airytales

Sticky for VicTerry

Please make it happen. Terry is a fucking genius and is redpilled on niggers.

This is not Sup Forums, you fucking cancer.

Take your lithium Terry

finally a hero Sup Forums deserves, sticky this right NOW

fuck off cia nigger

stay mad

he's redpilled on niggers and you're just a beta manlet stimming yourself

Fuck off cuck, I can't wait till stallman dies. I'm never using anything under that communist license ever again

It is so relieving seeing this instead of that other gross fuck. Is there any way to substitute this picture for fungasmans client-side? I am already hiding the sticky but I would rather not if I could see Terry every day

MUH POL BOGEYMAN

bump

Bump

Guten tag, reddit

Terry every day so Sup Forums can witness a true genius

Guys, weev likes stallman and he won't be happy if you're talking shit about him

bump for sticky

Maybe OP is right. We should put terry on the sticky, to show the world how autistic the people are mostly. Then mods create another board, that is actually about technologies, with our lord and savior rms on it.

I think you're retarded, but it is funny how every other forum in existence has forums for development and forums for general discussion/ideas/ etc. We would benefit from some kind of consumer technology board and some kind of computer technology board

Fucking cancer. KYS

Fuck off cuck

>memesoft pushing anti stallman propaganda as the next milestone on their road to EEE

Kill
Your
Self

Good idea but I think every board could keep subdividing more and more. It wont happen

THIS IS IT HIROSHIMOOT SPLIT Sup Forums INTO CONSUMER TECH AND PROGRAMMING/DEV/CS WHATEVER.

bump

Fuck off cuck

Does any C guru's here know if it would be possible to make a typedef of the null terminator as "Amen"?

I'm pretty sure that's why god isn't answering my prayers.