No guts thread? That must change.

Post'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=4211025272&photo_id=9185171851#9185171851
img42.com/a1gWJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love small builds
>Dem Quick Disconnects

Did you just recently change over to that case? I remember seeing a build with the same board, tubing, liquid, fittings, and RAM. If so, I like this much more.

I just finished (kind of... Will be replacing tubing soon and I dislike a few of the runs) this build yesterday.

You may be thinking of somebody else

Well, either way, I enjoy it quite a bit.

Seeing as that's an EK block, is your pump feeding the outlet side of the CPU block? It won't make a huge difference, but, unlike GPU blocks, EK recommends going into a specific inlet on the CPU block. Also, the only run I'm not fond of is where it goes from the CPU to the radiator. And what's up with the red all around the spot on the tubing from the radiator back to the reservoir?

Progress report from yesterday's shitpost

Look how the x1predator looks decent and clean without the crappy logos and the eye-cancer panel!

I will take these black metal parts in my desk and mold them into something that covers the hole on the top perfectly while also glueing the power button underneath it and the usb 3.0 ports as well.

I WILL TURN THIS RETARDED LOOKING BEAST INTO A FINE GENTLEMAN.

It is feeding it into the out side, just thought it was more appealing that way, temps seem about the same as the other way around from past experience.

As for the red, thats an area I had a small leak when leak testing and since this tubing was 1/2" and not 12mm, I had to sand it down to fit so it stained that section.

I see.

Very interesting, regardless.

Is that dust on the backplate? Clean that crap, man. Spend so much money and effort into making it look good, keep it clean.

Cables are still a mess but it's a lot better than before.

wow, that case is tiny even without the Rad in it
that tubing looks odd how it connects to the corner things, did you sand it down to fit?
cool
spagetti

Interesting heatsink.

Any improvements from having it blow horizontally out the back?

yeah actually. Temp wise eveything is the same, but I'm cooler now

So fucking nice!

What is that case?

Using a really old and shitty case. Does not have room at the back for proper cable management.

>mfw waiting for mini-ITX Skylake-E and SFF GTX 1080 (ie; R9 Nano) for complete rebuild
I want to be able to hide all that disgusting cabling :(

Can anyone share with me a basic mini-itx or micro-itx build?
My dad is looking into something he can put in a laptop bag or a small pelican case, hes really tired of his aging latitude his company gave him to use for work.

He needs at least 8gb of ram, two storage drives, ssd or hdd, and a decent i3 processor or he was interested in the new pentiums.

It was either i build him one for semi cheap or hes just gonna ask his employer for a mac mini but im pretty sure if they havent upgraded his 6 year old laptop by now that hes probably not going to get the mac mini.

Is that the FTZ01?

Buy a NUC.

>I buy Corsair™ products because I am an elite PC Gamer

I prefer this over the newer one since that one doesn't have any case fan mounts.

he needs actual power, not celerons and integrated graphics

the intel NUC's are cool and some are decently specced, but many of them dont have pci x16 slots or more than one 2.5" bay for storage

I hate that case. It's not space efficient at all and for all that space it only supports a 480 rad.

Would /bst/ know whats better UV tubeing or UV coolant?

I think you meant Sup Forums.

From my understanding, almost every colored/dyed fluids eventually gunk up blocks. Except for some "nanofluids," not entirely sure where to buy them. But I believe those are only available in a pastel color. So, you're probably better off with UV tubing.

tubing, dyed coolant gunks up blocks

clean that mess up user

Is there an actually small mini itx case that can support a long gpu (301mm) and a bigass CPU cooler 168mm? I don't need much space for storage, just a single 2.5" bay would suffice.

>that wall decor

good god

>That whole image

Corsair has good cases, mice and keyboards everything else they make is shit though.

oh great, you're that faggot who keeps talking about his ugly itx buid which you barely see since it's all crammed together

Gotta love that case.

Does a 120mm AiO cool as well as the larger air coolers like a dh15?

Space efficiency clearly isn't what it's going for.

>Huuurrrr small case xDDDD
>Half the shit goes outside the case

I swear μATX fags are worse than bronies.

depends how thick the radiator is, you can get some fat fucking 120mm rads that will cool pretty well, but they're so thick they take up a good bit of space.

Generally though an NH-D15 will perform up there with most any 120mm AIO and many 240mm AIOs but not all.

I'm wondering because I'd like to do a mATX build with a AiO and a hybrid GPU but I'm not sure how it'd all fit.

true

he committed 2 cardinal sins:
(1) ITX case is so crammed, you can barely see the inside.
(2) ITX case is so crammed, he is actually building outside the case.

There are good mitx cases, but this one is autistic as fuck.

That's an ITX build doe

How much effort for these small builds?

I would just like one so I can have a portable gay men machine. Looking to upgrade from r9 290 and a gulftown intel. Maybe some nano polaris will be available soon?

The only thing outside the case is the reservoir which is pretty much required for cases of that size when running a custom loop.

And you can hardly call it "building" outside the case, it's literally a 1-2" protrusion in the back about 8" tall and 5" wide. It's sleek as fuck for the performance he has in that space.

>ITX case is so crammed, you can barely see the inside
Okay you're literally retarded I guess, it's ITX, you aren't supposed to be able to see the insides. What the fuck would the point of that be on a case without a window anyway?

Not OP, but here's another pic of his rig with the rad installed. The only part that's on the outside is the res.

it's an ITX build that shouldn't have happened.

Either have the elegant custom water cooling and built in a slightly matx case (so we can see your magic) OR scratch custom water cooling altogether. That case can't handle both.

>That case can't handle both.
it can and it does

If someone can do a good ITX build then more power to them, but I think it's a waste of money and effort. If you do micro ATX instead, the case and motherboard will be cheaper, you get more room and slightly lower temps etc.

Is the reason to do something like this portability? Or because they just want to? Even mid towers are pretty portable if you're not trying to take them on a bus or something.

I've never used a DH15, but this is giving better performance than the 212 EVO I was using before.

It's to fit the most performance in the smallest case, he does it because he likes to, he has the money and the inclination to do the work himself, more power to him.

The specs on OPs rig are pic related. It's more powerful than most people's full size ATX rigs.

OP please put your trip back on, nobody is going to fellate you over your build

nice try but no, idk about the other guy, im just a regular Guts poster.

Haven't posted in a while, I was banned for a week
R8

w-why?

skymeme is haram

Why was I banned?
I accidentally posted my "Follow your dreams" reaction image where the guy is in space sucking his own dick on Sup Forums

Which phanteks case? I wanna do something similar to your build but without costing like $3k

R8, H8, Masturb8, Deb8, and all that shit. Constructive critisizm and suggestions welcome. Front 280mm AiO soon™

It's the Enthoo Pro, great case

>R8, H8, Masturb8, Deb8
fuck off tryhard

fucking kek

wait what the fuck lmao link the picture somewhere I want to see this

>Slim ATX in a large ATX case
why

Watch me get banned for this, mods hate me
photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=4211025272&photo_id=9185171851#9185171851

link something I don't have to sign up to view

>nvidia
lol

The case was way bigger than i expected. I'll probably upgrade to zen/broadwell-e with a eatx board when my 4690k won't cut it anymore.

Do you really? shit sorry
img42.com/a1gWJ

>gpu says sapphire on it
>lol nvidia
Is this some new meme or am i just being dumb?

it's everything I expected it to be and more

noise performance it blows any AIO out of the water.

what mess

if you mean rainbow spaghetti, that's only viewable cause the back panel isn't on

if you mean dust, I'm getting some canned air soon

stay banned nvidia cuck

You have to be 18 or older to post here
Get out with your company allegiances

nvidia is shit and you are quite new if you think otherwise

Whatever you say kiddo

Spring cleaning time

How well do Titans still perform?

its summer

No it doesn't. Soft tubing breaking down and leaching plasticizer into the fluid gunks up blocks. The only reason the gunk winds up the same color as the coolant is because it gets dyed by the coolant.You can avoid gunking by using hard lines or by using plasticizer-free soft tubing like the shit Primochill makes.

Only good AIO itt.

Always was a little slow, user

You idiot the main noise is not the fucking pump, it's the fans, and you can change the fans for any fucking fans you want, even the noctua fans.

Yeah, for sure the only one I would ever buy, been running this 2600k at 5.05GHz without a hitch for years now with this thing, and it doesn't even need to be topped off that often

stay mad corsair shill

You know there are plenty of other AIO manufacturers?

whatever you say pajeet, im sure corsair will deposit some extra loo's into your account if you managed to deflect

I'm whiter than you are buddy i can pretty much guarantee it.

sure thing pajeet, keep deflecting

I dont have to deflect you dumbass, I called you out for being retarded because you can easily change an AIO fans to whatever fans make you cum faster. If you think pump noise is a legit concern you must not've used an AIO since 2011.

neet

>giant cavity in the front
just buy a smaller case already ya dingdong.

There is no AIO that beats the noctua NH-d15 asshat. Like seriously what the fuck are you implying.

sure thing shillington

Fury RAM, Fury X