Consumer scumbag general

Justify your latest purchase and why you love getting cucked by corporates.

I "bought" (work bought me) the ugly ass battery case for my iphone 6s so that my shitty battery would stop dying by the time I get home from work

Werks good. Looks a lot worse online than in hand. Wouldn't pay $100 for it myself though.

>alcohol
>it makes me forget how shit this world is

Bought one of these since I got my technician license at the Hamvention on Friday. Can't wait for it to get here.

Here's a suggestion, buy everything used.

A Razer deathadder for $20 was a prrtrt decent deal tbqh senpai.

damn i paid full price for mine, where'ed you get yours

Msata SSD for my Dankpad.

I couldn't stand HDD speeds after using an SSD for so long in my desktop.

>iphone

I don't understand this post.

I bought a Moto X and enjoy yielding profits for my boss.

you get pussy all over, bitches love it if you own something so stupid yet so expensive that they can understand.

>corporates
I buy mostly refurbished/used.

It's less reliable but costs less money and if something goes wrong i'll google how to fix it.

I've never used any sort of warranty in my entire life anyway.

It says that you're such a dick that you need a full body condom to keep you from infecting people with AIDS.

fast food, i love eating it twice a month.

I bought 6700K, Asus gay men motherboard and 64GB DDR4 because I love the feel of corporate dick in my ass. Just waiting for Polaris to come along so that I can take AMD in my mouth.

15m cat5e TP/RJ45
RJ45-to-USB3.0

That doesn't make sense. It looks like you were trying to go for an AIDS insult but couldn't figure out how to wrap it into a sentence. Want to try again?

Audio-tecnica ath im-02. Despite two being the most number of drivers where a passive crossover doesn't suck the detalization is noticeably lower than, for example myst nail 1's. Frequency response is better but I'm still divided over the purchase as this is not what I needed. Now, to find a precise DAC+amp for my phone because they require very little power, but crossover makes it picky to source's impedance. Any recommendations?

EBay
I doubt it was one of the newer editions, but it's still a great deal, only $24. The store still has quite a few in stock.

*whoosh*
It is to stop you from spreading AIDS. Short enough for you?

64 GB microSD Card with Lifetime warranty for $15.

A Kobo Glo HD. There's was some tv guide/magazine that had an offer for €70 for a subscription of a year and as a welcoming gift you got a free Glo HD. Which retails for €120.
So I got a cheap Glo HD and a stack of useless paper.

It's a good device and I can easily put on all my pirated books so I'm happy with it.

Have you tried not being a pretentious cunt?

I did, now I'm a pretentious dick.

Been buying a ton of used shit for dirt cheap, fuck buying new, the prices are insane these days.

I just buy from a shop, normal brand new things, when I need them.

I don't wear problem glasses.
I don't have a sidecut.
I don't have a tumblr.
I don't have a liberal arts degree.
I don't drink at starbucks.
I'm not an aspiring writer looking for inspiration.
I don't buy extremely overpriced vegetables from some spic on the side of the road.

Hate me all you like;
I don't give a fuck.

Long post that doesnt say shit.

I had 15$ PS
that lasted 4 years and got fried
now i wanted something safer but /g reccomend only 300$+ PS that cost more than my whole pc build

so i found this for 60$ in discount and said ok

now i think about why did not i buy 4x 15$ PS

and just switch after it gets fried

Because more often than not a $15 PSU will also take out the rest of your system.

Sucks your psu failed but fires/sparks/shorting is not uncommon with PSUs that don't have proper OCP.

Blue flames of happiness

ok now i do not regret my decision

btw full towers cost 100$+ here

this one is cheapest 85 euro
but does not have good reviews [but reviews are from time it costed 200euro]

should i buy it or build one myself,i do not go for looks just need something for 2x gpu extended atx ans many fans

See whats avaliable at the local tip or roadside hard rubbish day.

in my country people do not have money for mid tower so chances to find it around is very low
there is one guy selling old case for 30 but it is on other side of country , with traveling it would go up to 60euro and some things would be missing+case is damaged

in other words i either buy or build it.

Switch 810 is good

>now i wanted something safer but /g reccomend only 300$+ PS

where do you live

My latest purchase was weed so fuck you faggot

You must of smoked too much not to realised you paid for a plant that is literally a "weed" because you live ina consumer society.

Slovakia , PS people reccomend either do not even sell here or cost about 300$ [seasonic corsair etc]
zdroje.heureka.sk
najnakup.sk/pc-zdroje
Here 2 price comparing sytes for slovakia zdroj translates to power supply

worst thing is to want decent headphones here
newest offer is from 2012 and price never goes down
example SEASONIC M12II-620 Bronze from year 2010 cost 90 euro 95 with travel
+it is in discount

cheapest price you find is fake shop that scam
so go for second-third

Shit, he right tho. Quiting atm

Dude you must be retarded, I'm from svk, have a bitchin gold PSU for about the same price as you would pay for it in the states... serves you right for using fucking heureka and najnakup, you fag

Paying for weed because the government made a market for it. It will be legal soon and I won't have to pay for it. Nigger

Yeah you still will. It wont become free to grow. Every thing needs to be taxed in a consumer society. Look at tobacco, thats a "legal" drug. Try growing that and see how much trouble you get into.

twice a day...

you don't get in trouble for growing tobacco for personal use. atleast in canada

Just bought almost all the shit for my new build (except the GPU).
I don't know how to make my own silicon chips.

Where do you buy my friend? Alza.sk? Hi earthling.
Show me seasonic with decent reviews that cost the same here as in the states please .

for example
Seasonic 1050W ATX12V/EPS12V 80 PLUS Platinum Certified Full Modular Active PFC SNOW SILENT-1050

200dollars in states,free shipping

I m waiting for your magical place
I will buy where you buy every day

Just saw it and decided to buy it

I hate my desk and my previous mousepad was pretty awful

very nice but...
>no mousepad master race
if your desk is not made of cancer and corrupted glass
it is always best to use no no pad

My cursor goes slightly jumpy when I don't use a pad. Otherwise I'd gladly use my desk.

>I have a shit mouse

Old news paper + sticky tape = win

Well it's not the best I could have bought. It's a SS Rival. One of those with the shitty rubber grip that comes apart after a year.

Seagate Barracuda 2TB. Needed more space for anime and internet memes.

I bought a Bus Pirate so I could flash coreboot on my T420 and upgrade to an Ivy Bridge CPU after that, since coreboot lets you do that apparently. Between that, the new CPU, the 16GB of ram, the mSATA SSD, the new keyboard and the new screen I swapped in from an Alienware M14x R2, I think I've spent more in upgrades than I spent on the laptop itself.

>must of
kys

I can't live without a sleeping mask now, but cheaper ones have been super annoying. Tim Ferris recommended this one so I'm trying it out.

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

I suddenly felt the urge to get a Kindle and a wireless mouse, I'm holding off for a bit though so I don't get buyers remore
> MX Master
HHHHNNNNGG

Emirates Airlines has the best ones, literally last ages and soft as silk

anybody here understand economics well or markets?
I buy smartphones with bad screens
buy a new part
fix and resell for some beer money.

what I notice is that smartphone value and prices go down with time. also the condition of it influences the price.
but
new smartphone part prices don't/barely change with time.
from my understanding new part prices should go down also.

I only ask cause everyone wants a deal and give really lowball offers for very good condition smartphones.

I bought overwatch cause I was drunk

Prices for parts wont go down. Sorry bro. Throw away society. People arent meant to fix things

I'm a poor fag, but really pleased with these in ears. I've owned a pair of hd600 for a few years, but there is something more intense about music coming from inside your head.

Don't Razer mice have always online DRM on their drivers?

Go into broken screen repair business instead of reselling and charge out the ass for repair.

People are more likely to spend more money then because all their photos and private info is on there and I see retards with shattered screens all the time.

Portable electronics lose their value due to battery degradation. So no matter how good the phones or laptops shape is, it will always be halfed

congrats on your hamfagship
I hope you got a discount there though, or else some serious greater-than signs are coming your way about having to wait for something you bought in person

Magicforce keyboard. 100% Sup Forums's fault. Also I wanted the black one so an extra $15 for that.

Kek

>Justify
I wanted a buckling spring black 103 key Dvorak keyboard. So I got one.
>why I love
I love because I am loved.

where?

I bought a moto G, 3rd gen

It isn't here yet. But I'm currently using a fliptop and an iPod touch 4g, both which I am getting slightly annoyed at. Typing on a fliptop is slower than a touchscreen, even though I'm resonably quick it's still more labour. The iPod Touch is also my camera, and that's absolute garbage, and my mobile web browser, which obviously means no 3g and it crashes on any modern webpage, I can't even order a pizza from it without crashing from the JS loading. No webms, nothing. It also has a tiny screen and limited media support, and almost every application out on the store is out of date for it.

Smart phone will solve all of it, most of it for years to come. So I'm excited to be cucked.

how much did you sink into the moto g 3?

Not sold in my country so I bought it on amazon and had someone send it to me. 155 pounds, which is $330 NZD.

NZD. That explains why your using old tech.

I hate to break it to you. You cant really claim to be consumerist if your still using an 8 year old ipod touch. You've gotten good use out of it.

If your moto g3 lasts you that long it will be impressive.

Good job on not being a consumerist!

>You cant really claim to be consumerist if your still using an 8 year old ipod touch.
But I'm using an NZXT h440, an i5 4690, a mechanical keyboard, a g502 and a meme monitor rotated to 90 degress as a second monitor. I also own a pair of sennheisers and an Acer ultrabook that I hate.

oh and I also fell for the 256gb 850 evo meme.

Keep trying dude. We know youll still have the same stuff in 2026 along with an old faithful moto g3 still chugging along.

god damn it shut up my gtx 660 still works fine

One does not simply use an iPod touch for 8+ years.
The 850 EVO is not a meme. The 840 EVO was. See you knew that and waited patiently so you only had to buy once.

Kudos for not being a consumerist cuck :')!

>One does not simply use an iPod touch for 8+ years.
I've only been using it for 6 years! Stop bullying me!

You brought is second hand?

Even better! Kudos.

A Vaio UX UMPC
>justify the purchase
I've wanted one for years
>getting cucked by corporations
Bought it used, flipping it for 20% profit

Brought second hand. Excellent you saved it from the rubbish dump :D.

Kudos!

Bring back UMPC's!

Or not

16gb iPad mini with retina display cause trendy apple products. I love running out of storage after 2 movies

Bought a HGST 1tb for my laptop off ebay (New and cheaper then amazon by a few bucks) for the sole reason that the seagate from 2011 in it id dying soon. Also bought a xbone 360 controller because my logitech one broke.

>16gb iPad mini with retina display cause I'm gay

ftfy

Used GTX 980 windforce.

It was $350 on ebay and my gtx 460 died last week. My backup card can barely play GZdoom, even firefox and windows 7 is laggy.

>$700 nets you an R9 380 and an i5 now
Damn man money goes farther than it used to. You can max most shit at 1080

I bought a soda at the movie theater. It was $1.50 because I have the Harkins® Loyalty Cup™.

>my latest purchase

A subway sandwich

So I don't starve to death

Okay. Ive only got $27 to survive 9 days..... subway would be nice but outside my current budget...

Tough week ahead :'(.

Go to the grocerie store and get a couple of roasts and cling wrap if you don't have any cook the roasts and eat off of them till you get paid

Bought memelake 6600, MSI H170A pc mate, 8gb of dd4, big ass scythe grand kama cross cooler. I dunno why. Feels pretty good.

I bought 16GB DDR4 and an i5 6600K that I run at stock speeds.

Well, you have an option to not run it at a stock speeds at least.

I do enjoy 0db from my cpu cooler tho, it could run completely passive probably.

>food
>I still have a desire to live

rice
pinto beans
lentils
potatos