Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone with an iPhone?

Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone with an iPhone?

Notice how they always cuck themselves with a 24 month contract because they can't afford to buy outright?

Pathetic.
I laugh at anyone with an iPhone.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4?op=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for you OP

I want to punch that guy's face.

Most iphone owners are poor. But instead of being just poor they are also bad at handling money.

>judging someone by what phone they have

My 32GB iPhone 5S has never run out of storage. I don't understand what you're meaning.

>Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone with an iPhone?
No.

Nice grammar, retard.

I bought mine off contract for $700

I'm totally poor

So How reliable is mSD storage in phones?
Ive seen alot of reviews saying "muh sd is ded"
Im sporting a kingston 32gb sd card fr 3 ears now in my s4 mini and its fine

Anyone had a (m)sd card fuck up on them?

This, that is seriously one of the most disgusting photos I've ever seen

>implying that a minority of apple tards can't have a little money
Most buy on contract because they're too poor.

I've had a kingston 16GB class 4 for a few years, no issues. I also bought into the shark meme on csg. Good card too.

Only one that has died on me was one I put in my wallet after my phone died so I wouldn't lose it. Somehow it being pressed against coins all day for a week managed to kill it. That was my own fault though.

Is just me or does anyone else wanna punch that kid in the face?

Sup Forums - no technological discussion, just bait threads and DUDE PAJEET LMAO

I don't understand why none of you guys want to punch that stupid guys face in OP's pic. It was like the first thing I thought of when I clicked it.

I too want to punch iPhone users in the face.

>$700
>not poor
maybe if you bought a new one every week or so

This. They could be middle class if they didn't need all the latest apple products. In their desperation to not look poor, they're making themselves even more poor.

>chooses to use a $30 Android because you can't afford to use a high quality $600 iphone

That's a lie, apple users are wealthy and patriotic.
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4?op=1

Have a look at their other articles. It's so obvious apple has bought them off.

Ok.

>not buying the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge plus

why do you even care?

I use my phone to hold an extensive list of 10 contacts. Texting my girlfriend asking if she needs anything from the store. A monthly call to my mother and father. And the occasional, "user I forgot my phone can you take a picture?"

I do not relate to OP image what so ever.
Oh, sometimes I use the browser to look something up.

Because I want /r/Sup Forums to leave.

Flip phone would cost you 50 bucks less a month.

Fucking this, I hate whenever this pic is posted because I can't stand looking at that faggot's face.

Honestly I don't see this changing anytime soon. Most normies use Spotify, Netflix, and Google Photos. What's the point in more storage? Apps I suppose but even then 16gb of pure apps is a lot of room.