I am the 3% of America that still uses dialup. I am posting this from a PC with Windows 98 installed on it...

I am the 3% of America that still uses dialup. I am posting this from a PC with Windows 98 installed on it. It took me 4 minutes just to save this pepe

AMA

How much do you pay?

how long did it take you to upload it?

>AMA
Fuck off back to raddit

Let's see you download this.

$20 a month to AOL

a long ass time but i didn't keep track. Even my phone is faster.

Get off the internet I need to call someone.

And how would you know it came from reddit

>$20 a month
Why do you even bother?

It could very well be the only service where the poster lives aside from 3g/4g.

Do you also use a blackberry?

Ausfag here. I'm getting roughly 15GB 4g with unlimited calls and texts for $60 a month. I'm sure op can get a good 4g plan and stop relying on dialup if he wants.

It's easy to recognize the cancer flooding the site.

Fuck off.

I use Reddit on a daily basis

What is the next step of your master plan?

>I am [...] 3% of America

I knew there were big guys in America but damn

>a long ass time but i didn't keep track. Even my phone is faster.
then why not make wifi hotspot from your phone?

>$20 a month to AOL
have you considered trying a free dialup service?
use those 20 for beer
how long do captchas take to load?

He's American he'd never think of doing something so intelligent and obvious. I'm surprised he didn't shoot his modem to make it run faster.

.tiff or it didn't happen

that's a really optimized pepe

How long have you been a dumb frogposter?

No you're not

Fuck off or I'll point out why you're lieing

Why are you still using dial up and windows 98? Just don't feel the need for more?

>4 minutes
>dialup

Impressive
I remember like 20 years ago it took so long to download an image I didn't even bother to

Underrated

>sandjew who honestly thinks America is so small that there aren't areas we haven't yet effectively blanketed in wireless signals, like tree-heavy, mountainous boonies

So you won't get a cell signal, not even 1X, and thus Hotspot function would be useless

>dialup
>7 KB Pepe =~56 Kb Pepe
>dialup being ~56Kb/s

Calling bullshit on those 4 minutes, OP

This.I had to visit West Virginia once.It was like being inside of a faraday cage.You'd lose signal stepping outside of a 3 foot radius if you did manage to pick up a bar somewhere.What got me was,everyone was still carrying cellphones,
though.

this

The OP is a liar; it wouldn't have taken anywhere near 4 minutes to upload that photo.

>m m m muh reddit boogeyman! REEEEE

nevermind that like 90% of Sup Forums and reddit is the *exact* same shit, youre fucking autistic

that's a pretty quick response time. I don't believe you.

I'm pretty sure the speed is lower for upload.
I have 30Mbps down and only 2 up

Why is there still 3% of Americans still using dial-up? Do you live in extremely remote locations?

56k is the upper limit, not counting things like overhead and signal degradation or noise in the copper due to wiring or even heavy rain/wind if your line isn't completely buried

Most people with 56k would typically top out momentarily at 4.8K/sec, but the average was more often between 26k and 40k

You're also assuming OP has a 56k line, or isn't maybe using a 9600 baud modem

Was referring to the download of the Pepe, not the upload of his post.

True, but even if his connection speed was 9.6Kb/s (for example), the Pepe is still about 56 Kb in size, meaning that it would've taken around 6 seconds for the Pepe to download.

Have you even discovered fire yet?