Does a stand like this exist for android with a Micro USB plug instead of the Apple one?

Does a stand like this exist for android with a Micro USB plug instead of the Apple one?

amazon.com/Satechi-Aluminum-Desktop-Charging-iPhone/dp/B01B59TYFG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&keywords=satechi iphone stand&qid=1463460239&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=eztech231-20&linkId=53e087ed2b822e21e5f6cbc0c357b3e2

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Satechi-Aluminum-Desktop-Charging-iPhone/dp/B01B59TYFG
amazon.ca/BlueFire-Universal-Charger-Smartphone-Charging/dp/B01B16K3EO/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1463879700&sr=8-48&keywords=phone dock
amazon.ca/Android-Charger-TurnRaise-Universal-Charging/dp/B01CNOC15C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463976028&sr=8-1&keywords=micro usb charge dock
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depending on what you want, my local dollar store has one and it is excellent(does not come with adapter)

I use it for my tablet and it sits up well.

Please tell me if you see a nice one for iPhone because that is what I currently use.

SNAPCITY
N
A
P
C
I
T
Y

>How to break your phone

How I broke my tablet.

i got this/would recommend this instead. the android equivalent of the OP pic would only work with phones that fit a certain design (namely, putting the port at the center on the bottom) and that's not necessarily how android devices are all designed.

for better or for worse, you have to anticipate that android designs will vary wildly over the years.

kek this

do you hate having a charging port that works?

You are aware that micro USB is like, the most fragile connector right?

>$25
>probably falls over easily
>will break charger if you push too hard and it doesn't fall over
why would you want this? especially with micro usb that's a lot weaker

this price is kind of ridiculous but if you actually use a stand like that then it's fine.

Sup Forums has a bad habit of buying shit without thinking, and then never using it, and under those conditions $25 is a lot of money to spend on what would essentially just occupy space.

but as for falling over, usually stands like these have a weight in the bottom/base. and while it'd be true that you would probably break the charging tip if you put pressure on it, the same is generally true of lots of things we use every day. we understand how to be gentle with the high tech electronics we use and change our behavior accordingly.

the OP stand is for someone who's careful with his shit and really values the look of things on his desk. does it surprise you at all that the manufacturer only made iPhone stands, given this?

just in case if you don't want to let amazon know some details that you come to that link, use this:
amazon.com/Satechi-Aluminum-Desktop-Charging-iPhone/dp/B01B59TYFG

>not using wireless charging

There's a wire in that pic.

Wireless charging is for retards.

i think he means wireless to the phone.
or are you going to be a fucking faggot and bitch about how there are wires in the walls of our homes too?

it was long because of it being used to support a youtuber. Forgot about that til now

What a coincidence, I was looking for something like that. I'm in Canada though so you'll have to look for the American store pages yourself.

amazon.ca/BlueFire-Universal-Charger-Smartphone-Charging/dp/B01B16K3EO/ref=sr_1_48?ie=UTF8&qid=1463879700&sr=8-48&keywords=phone dock

amazon.ca/Android-Charger-TurnRaise-Universal-Charging/dp/B01CNOC15C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463976028&sr=8-1&keywords=micro usb charge dock

Just search micro usb phone dock. You might get even more results in the US.

Fucking THIS.

Wireless master race.

Holy fuck that's cringeworthy, the lightning port breaks after a few months of being charged normally, I can only imagine how fast that thing kills the port.

the LG G4 isn't Qi compatible by default

I'd accept a naked iPhone being able to charge like that since the lightning connector is pretty decent. But a micro USB port is fragile as hell.I already have several micro USB ports that are finicky and one tablet can only charge if it's upside-down.

>Even his phone uses dildo

Sure but why the fuck would you want to snap the microusb off into your phone?