Terry Davis General /tdg/

>Invited his own programming language to build his own compiler, assembler and operating system.

>professional operating system developer at age 20, working in VAX assembly language on Ticketmaster's operating system.

>Holds a bachelor’s and Master's degree electrical engineering

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
templeos.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=KupeCyy2ws4

>TempleOS is a free, public domain, open source, x86_64, non-preemptive multi-tasking, multi-cored, ring-0-only, single-address-map (identity mapped), non-networked, PC operating system. Paging is, basically, not used.

>inb4 mentioning why TempleOS doesn't have networking or access to GPUs

Best Terry Davis videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=29g4e-0WYKk

youtube.com/watch?v=vakWMNA1oWc

youtube.com/watch?v=-KayTqsCi6A

Bump for based Terry.

why dont you go to pol and call them degenerates and not mention no internet

cia nigger detected

Why does a modern-day analog to the C64 need internet?

What does T Davis think about Plan 9?

>invited

>tfw religious
>tfw Terry davis actually has coherent religious rigor for his opinions

It's funny how "insane" people have complex-tiered thinking mechanisms. Too smart for dumb people so he only looks insane.

>"nigger nigger faggot nigger" - Terry Davis

Wow, that sure is a complex and nuanced opinion he is sharing with us plebs.

New sticky image, please.

>Daily autism awareness thread

I'm fairly positive that you are taking this sentence out of the context it deserves.

Also, quick tip. You are the "dumb" person I was referencing earlier. Work on that.

Shut up nigger.

Come back when you can post this shit from your meme OS.

That's a good question actually.

Probably he would imply it's niggerlicious.

He's an amazing chap with a unique mind, and he should be appreciated.

Plus his JIT is amazing. Could be faster but he has opted for more transparent code, as in many parts of the system.

Still it's 5-50x as fast as Linux.

Here is the herpes micropenis guy, who comes into every thread with the same complaints, only to get BTFO, but he goes to sleep at night and forgets everything that happened the previous day, so he will shitpost the same as usual.

Just ignore him. He's a sad nutcase that also harps on Terry's twitter and youtube, with the same bullshit criticism over and over, none of which is even technically grounded or taking into account Terry's design choices which mandate certain things.

He's a pathetic sack of shit and he literally pursues discussion of / about / by Terry all across the net to spread his technically misinformed garbage.

So please, when you see his bullshit in this thread, just hide the post and move on.

>being this mad

R E K T
E
K
T

Anybody else play Terry's games?

I especially like Wenceslas.

It's also amazing how triggered the libcucks on Sup Forums get when they hear him say nigger. They are supposedly enlightened and tolerant but can't handle the bantz of a mentally ill person.

Pathetic.

why so many faggots get triggered by him?

not everyone had mommy and daddy to watch over every step and make sure your uncle wasn't molesting you. this is how people end up, I guess I can understand why people who never leave the house react like faggots, you never get to see a lot of people while stuck in the basement.

640x480 16 color is a covenant

People lose their shit when they encounter something they don't quite get. Terry Davis isn't out to impress anyone, he isn't out to sell them shit, so they don't know what to do about him.

It's enough.

They have also been trained like animals to chimp out at the sound of the word 'nigger' so they are triggered.

He's also a very moral person, not perfect but moral, so they're probably offended by that too.

Who else *USER DEVELOPER?*

I mean for a lot of people nigger and cunt are the only two words you're not actually allowed to say, so I guess the social taboo is enough

It is in general Davis's disregard for convention and etiquette that makes him so off-putting to most (and also why Sup Forums adores him)

Also those people are all cia niggers

I agree, if you can't listen and hear what he's saying even with all the niggerlicious niggerisms, you're hopeless.

Tolerance means bigotry these days, it's truly a topsy turvy world.

People don't get triggered, they get annoyed by underage Sup Forums-tier speak. It's justified for him because he is an autistic retard. But it's the shitposters that are hopeless

>Too smart for dumb people so he only looks insane.
>CIA niggers

>It's justified for him because he is an autistic retard
>everyone on Sup Forums is not an autistic retard

or maybe it's only me :/

It's the oldest trick in the book though.

Please stop forcing this meme; we were done with it in 2012.

Reported.

>replies: 30
>posters: 1

>tfw been doing this for almost 20 years now
>they have not realized my ruse yet

Hey Terry,

here's your doctor.
Did you take your pills today?
Please pick up the phone and let us talk.
I can help you.

>invited

>invented
Terry Davis, inventor, creator, idea.

I went to high school with a guy that pretended to be somewhat retarded (not daily assistant level but close) and even though he literally fucked around all day every day dodging classes n shit he graduated B honor roll. I wonder sometimes if he has kept it up into adulthood.

Terry isn't pretending to be schizo though.

bump

.bmp