/csg/ Chink Shit General

Filling in for OP and Maki a shit edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• Sharkfoot; The most prominent symptom seems to be excessive spending on chink sites. It could be dangerous depending on your income.
• user recommends a nice looking case for a Redmi Note 3
• user dumps pictures of his chink shit purchases; a $14 quadcopter the JJRC H22 and posts his early thoughts provides size comparison of it another JJRC quad as well as a comparison of the 220mAh & 260mAh battery
• A $5 Xiaomi Leather Notebook that has Mitu stamped onand user's impressed with the quality and nice leather
• And a Xiaomi ZMI PB810 10000mAh powerbank LG G3 for size
• user reviews the i5 Plus smartband
• If you dislike stock MIUI notification handling try this
• user making some animated memes
• Review of a MK-F100TL USB powered microphone along with a picture of its internals (similar to a BM-800)
• Why buy a quadcopter when you can get yourself a hexacopter and some Xiaomi Hybrids
• user bought some cables with led lights
• user made a model of the Mi Max for a size comparison with the Chuwi Hi8
• user got a pair of Chink Ray Bans and is impressed
• user got his DZAT df10s off Amazon (they're still chink earbuds) • user warns about a chink nosehair remover getting dangerously hot
• user posts video reviews of two controllers the IPEGA 9023 and the IPEGA 2017
• user orders one ShineCon VR headset, seller accidentally sends him two

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vr.ebay.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=QXIds4LNxew
flytexpress.com/Tracking/NewTracking_En.aspx?trackNumber=
youtu.be/V-CnJEiuklA
gizmochina.com/2016/05/22/heres-first-look-xiaomi-drone-rotating-camera-video/
miaopai.com/show/uxuyOpdHFDqCX3KQaIWKAA__.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7CawoPNkY00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

copypasta news?

fuck off OP, put some work into this

How is GB Color clone user?

Sage

Real thread is here

Piston 3s sound awesome but leak so much sound. Are there any Xiaomi earphones that don't do that?

Meanwhile I'm listening through KZ ATE-Ss on the train and the foam tips are blocking sound out pretty well. Might order a backup set.

Reported for spam

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Maybe the Xiaomi Piston Air/Capsule, though it hasn't been released yet

I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Try using the bigger tips that come with the piston 3

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

what the fuck is happening to these threads

Anime fags taking over, mods sleeping

So I ordered a shark card a month ago. It made it to Kentucky and was out for delivery. All the sudden it didn't come. It got stuck in Kentucky last month on the 22nd of last month. It's been a full month and I emailed both FedEx and gearbest and they both said just wait.

I'm just never gonna get it am I.

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

Some cunt probably took it

A friendly reminder:
I was waiting for my unlock sms from xiaome since like 10 days, today i jsut randomly checked the app and it direcly said to restart the phone to fastboot to unlock. So, maybe someone else, who's been waiting for that sms can check directly...

Otherwise, i must be on dev rom to unlock, right ?

Pls come soon cheerson cx-20 ;~;

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

The arguments over the /csg/ threads are so retarded. First it was Chink vs. Chinese and now this retarded anime bullshit.

Someone make a Chinese shopping thread, please.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

I don't think the cheeson CX-20 can lift that camera.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

From what I've read, it can.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Anyone with plot armor.

Is this a maki-fag raid or is no one happy with either new thread?

/CSG/ related
Best 802.11 AC USB dongle?
Whoever's cheapest or are there ripoffs to stay away from?
Going to run cable eventually, but waiting until I can get the foundation fixed so I don't have to repair the drywall and paint more than once.

Sleeping? More like in a coma for the past two days

(You)

Oh my MOTHER****ING ****. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY ****ING **** DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY ****ING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ******* UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY ****ING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

Maki fag raid

Ausfags. Did you get your free eBay google cardboard VR glasses yet? There's a promotion going on for people in oz.

I don't have any other VR glasses to compare it to. I haven't haven't tried these yet on my Note 3 Pro. But I've demo'd the Samsung Gear VR with S7 Edge before.

I'm sure the promo is still going on. And maybe they ship internationally. I don't know but you can try.
vr.ebay.com.au/

I have a severe disgust for people who buy chink shit. These beings are a plague to society and an
embarassment to the human race. They diminish the accomplishments of the evolving world
by sending the message that "its ok to buy cheaper products". Well guess what, it isn't. I'm not going to come in here and say I'm a flawless applefag, but I believe in taking care of myself. I have a strict
physical regimen I stick to every morning, followed by a day of a clean, nutritious diet. I once
was sitting on a plane -- It was a long flight from NY to London -- when a chink shit buyer began to
complain there wasn't enough chinese food in his serving. To add to that, this obese weaboo blob was sitting at the aisle row, making it impossible for anyone to get around him. I decided to play a prank
on him. I waited until the fat fuck had to take a shit and then masturbated into his milk. I hadn't
masturbated in weeks so I shot a load which would make Peter North proud. The fat loser drank
the jizzmilk and enjoyed every drop. I like to think of that smirk on his face whenever I see an
obese person. It gives me the upper hand to know that not only am I physically superior to
chink shit buyers everywhere, but that they have my cum inside of them. It's a boost of confidence I'm
sure everyone would love to have, and I strongly suggest you try it sometime.

I like memes too xD

oh god what the fuck the xiaomi is in this
youtube.com/watch?v=QXIds4LNxew

the mailman sure will deliver my chink hand fedora today!

>maki thread deleted
Based mods.

Why would you be happy that the good that is gone?

Can they ban shitposters now?

Can I spray paint the eBay logo?

See
For a different review

Yeah. I fucked up my post. But thanks haha.

Yeah! You can also order as many as you want. I tried it on my PC then phone and another phone. And ended up with 3 cardboard glasses in the mail.

>it has been 20 days

Only another 20 until i get my package right?

only 10 more if you are lucky

>tfw just collected 2 120gb memedians and 2 64gb sharks

I can believe.

Damn it's tease that they have the pictures of your parcel in your orders

There's a parcel out there somewhere with my name on it

A whole bunch of chinese shit came a couple of minutes ago.
Half of it was for my housemate, but whatever.

These IEMs that user suggested are too good for my computer, and I can hear an audible hiss from it. :/

May post more when I've had some sleep.

I wanna try this ZSUN Wi-fi Router-card-reader thingy but I don't know what to use it for.
Any ideas?

>Mini review of the free ebay cardboard glasses here
Third time is the charm. This reply .

Kek still the wrong link.
It's all Maki's fault.

>go to mcdonalds
>set up a "free" proxy to their wifi
>except every pic is now trap hentai
>????
>PROFIT!

I ultmately decided against buying csg-level SD cards. While they're almoost 2x cheaper ($9 for 64Gb sharks using coupons/points vs $15 64Gb UHS-I Kingston that can be bought locally) it's not really worth the hassle - sometimes they're DOA, some of them turn read-only after 6 months of use.I have small-ish SSD on my laptop so I store a bunch of shit on my micro-sd and I'd rather pay a bit more for a decent brand and have 5 year warranty.

>Hating anime

Fuck summer and Reddit

Can we please have a pastebin over a wall of text? All we need is a previous thread and a highlight or 3

This is not a bad idea actually.

ehh, I'd rather not indulge in illegal practices.
inb4
>where do you think we are

Why do you hate Maki so much?

Not OP, but cute & quirky bunny >>> cum filled slut.

Take that back.

Thread summaries are nice and useful.
Those who can't be assed with making them shouldn't be making threads either.

Yeah, fuck maki.
3D girls are best.

STILL departed from Shenzen

tfw quick delivery

Mine too should be Express shipping
fuckin' weebs

You usually don't get any updates until it arrives to a post office in your country.
That's normal.

>Packaging
yesss

see you in 40 days

loving this fast delivery

17track.net

>let my xiaomi redmi note 3 pro go from 100% to 0

I must say the battery life is great.

Forgot to take a screenshot before a night of charging, but it was in for nearly 3 days with wifi, gps and 3g enabled.

8 hours SOT.

My old moto g could last maybe half this

>implying tracking number isn't fake

i've seen some user on the miui forums with 12 hrs sot

If you just got the number you will have to wait a bit for it to actually work. It says 5-10 days

well it's been 23 days

Im running with max brightness,though.

try:
flytexpress.com/Tracking/NewTracking_En.aspx?trackNumber=
Where the tracking number is after the equals sign. I bought something from a company called tombuy ltd and they used the same numeric only tracking number.

Actually, is there anything you can do when a seller advertises that they are shipping via registered airmail, but then say sorry our air mail service is full, and use some other chink shit courier?

well it's something, thank you

I have a question. My first order on gaybest had a very fast shipping. I've chosen NetherlandPost. It's send via DHL within my country (germany). Is this normal? It would pretty good, or did they ship my first order with DHL?

checked & keked

>quints

the only rule of chinese shipping is that there is no rule.

Sheesh. Am i famous now?

You're anonymously famous, kid.

>tfw my sharkfoot made it to the news section

Go see a doctor before it's too late

Shipping for most euros has been pretty fast, processing on the other hand is a toss up.

sometimes I get the urge to suck a dick

but then I look at men feet and realize I'm not gay after all.

time for a sound card or DAC user :-)

Mine seems to be in an earlier stage than the others dealing with bigger sharks, there's still hope for me.

did you just assume these anons genders ???
you disgusting swine!

Don't forget /csg/main theme song

youtu.be/V-CnJEiuklA

>user warns about a chink nosehair remover getting dangerously hot →

Finally made it into the OP.

No one cares, fuck off

>2008 mapping
Disgusting.

Go away.

Attention seeking faggot.

>First Look at the Xiaomi Drone with Rotating Camera (Video)

gizmochina.com/2016/05/22/heres-first-look-xiaomi-drone-rotating-camera-video/

miaopai.com/show/uxuyOpdHFDqCX3KQaIWKAA__.htm

where do you guys buy rayban fakes?

We've been over this. /csg/ theme is this, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CawoPNkY00