L O L

L O L

I know only one person with this pos.

Im the 1%

I used to own one. It had potential, shame to see them go.

Delete this

UNI Stuttgart Maschi?

My Dad got a WP free from our cable provider. I used it and the UI was just so shockingly bad that I went and bought him a cheap Android phone.

I cannot fucking believe how bad the interface on these things is.

Yea

is this worldwide or US?

LOL just like Lincucks

worldwide

applies to both

Read the first word of the article, user.

Im sincerely sorry for them.
WP is good but not enough to be my DD phone.
I had a Lumia, it was pretty gud, my mom still has a Lumia, fits her needs perfectly.
Hope they`ll get back on track.

QUINTS ARE COMING

Again

IT'S OVER, MICROSOFT IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

Quints when?

soon

kek I have a friend who worked at Nokia since 2009 and later Microsoft after the takeover.

None of the products he's worked on over the past seven years was ever released due to all the reorganizations, cancellations, mass layoffs...

He seems really frustrated.

How soon??

Check`em

check em

GET FOR R/TECHNOLOGY

>HOW TO MAKE A WANGBLOWS PHONE
>1280x720 screen
>trash 5mp camera
>black plastic everywhere
>REMEMBER, NO APPS

Dayum

now

>TECHNOLOGY

FUCK

I have a HTC 8x. HTC completely cut off everything to it, so now i can't use it.

thank god

shitty no apps botnet

Lol except Linux is Android so we have the biggest marketshare

Finally the picture I drew in 2013 has become reality.

i still haven't seen a zune or windows phone phone in real life, did they even make them, or is it some elaborate hoax?

>hasn't downgraded to 10
The high contrast theme makes it look less shit at least.

The only reason it sucks is because there is no diversity anymore if windows phone dies.

It's MS's own fault for experimenting too much though. Had a lumia, great phone at first but at some point had to switch over to android because devs were abandoning their apps on wp.

It is pretty obvious why it failed. Why they insisted on doing nothing is beyond me. I mean just fucking look at WP UI. It is disgusting, who in their right mind would want to use such a piece of shit. I would be embarrassed even taking ut a WP in public. I'd rather dress like a trans emo kid with a retarded hair style, than to take out a WP out in public.

MICROSHAFt GOT TO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR AND QUESTION THEMSELVES OF WHAT THE FUCK THEY HAVE DONE. HOW CAN A COMPANY WITH SUCH A REPUTATION SELL GARBAGE LIKE THIS.

your opinion is irrelevant when your battery is almost empty

>a dead OS have no user
Fucking surprise man

>Make a decent but ultimately niche os
>crap for businesses
>crap for average users
>no app support
Meh ive seen worse at least it was very quick and pretty reliable even on older/cheap hardware.

That said i'd never own a windows phone

They killed Nokia for this? What a shame

Eh, it had better battery life under 8.1 it seems. I bought it because i only wanted a cheap music player/thing to read things online and it was cheaper than a 1st gen Moto G with microsd at the time.

Pretty sure Steve Balls must has some kind of plan for it but the Poo in loo guy shut it down after take over.

I chose WP on my own.
It completely fullfilled my needs.
10 is shit, I'm going to downgrade back to 8.1

No w10 downgrade avaliable for me yet

It got sold back. Android Nokia are coming soon.

get a new phone

>I would be embarrassed even taking ut a WP in public. I'd rather dress like a trans emo kid with a retarded hair style, than to take out a WP out in public.

Looks like you allready do.

Why?

"we"
Android is glorious shit!

I'm still waiting for a WORKING podcast client for Windows Phone.

>the verge

Only Nokia's phone production

Microsoft only sold back the feature phones part. New Nokia smart phone and tablet are just chinese shits with Nokia logo.

To be honest, I use Windows Phone 8 and I'm very happy with it. It's the closest we'll get to what you could call "the smartphone equivalent of a feature phone".

It's stable, reliable, functional, and very light on the battery. You won't get that trendy face swaping app, but it does what someone who NEEDS a smartphone expects it to do. Kinda like Blackberries used to actually.

You could say the division is thus:
>Android
for power users, who want a perfectly tailored solution if they're willing to configure it, otherwise it's just average
>Windows Phone
packs all features out of the box, no customization but will always do the job
>iphone
I suck dicks for breakfast

Sadly this will soon end, because while WP8 is great, WP10 is a hugely different beast, and on a very soapy slippery slope. I'm actually worried about the future. I'm not sure what I'll be using after, and I guess I'll go Android by default.

Their own fault for abandoning the os.
It's been how long and windows 10 mobile still is a buggy piece of shit in beta.
I was a wp user since the very first public release (build 7004) and I gotta say it was at it's peak after the tango update.
They shit the bed after that

Not to mention when they said WP7 devices wouldn't get a upgrade.
>lol fuck you buy another phone pleb
>oh your apps? they don't work on WP8 fuck you again

it was amazing anyone stayed with them after that alone.

All MS had to do was shit out a decent Android clone with NT kernel at it's base. How hard is this to fuck up?

It's a shame.

Ballmer fucked it up.

>icon-names not centered
ENTARTET

manufacturers and carriers dont sell WP because dont allow bloatware.

>manufacturers and carriers dont sell WP because dont allow bloatware.

You have got to be shitting me, x20/x30/x35 versions of Windows Phones came with so much bloatware.

>yfw in 2016 there are more daily Symbian-users than WP/WinMo-users

Why don't they just make a dirt cheap WP and sell it to Indians?

American are considered lucky because they can buy Lumias since Microsoft store, when worldwide carriers only sell "international unlocked" lumias

Underrated post

The US is worldwide

galactic

the "news" from iVerge only applies to Windows Phone, not Windows Mobile 10

To be a good little goyim obviously.

Serves them right for abandoning x2x devices.

They pulled the exact same shit a month ago with WP8 phones not getting WM10.

I use windows phone and microsoft totally did this to themselves
So many things are annoying about the software, like how you would assume that tapping a person's name in the contacts menu would bring up a list of options, or send you to a screen with more contact info on it, NOT FUCKING CALL THE PERSON IMMEDIATELY, and the internet browser crashes ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and sometimes, i have to refresh a youtube video up to 5 times to get it to play (it isn't an internet issue, if it was, then I would get a white page after refreshing, but, instead, the page loads, but the video and audio don't, or the audio loads, but not the video, or the video just stops 10 seconds in for no reason (again, despite good internet). 1/10

Ask him about Microsoft projects Maya and Tamara.

The article is clickbait, which is expected from the verge. If you actually bothered to read the referenced source, you would see that the shipment of WP devices was .7% for 1Q16, and that for the same quarter, Blackberry was .2%.

WP/Windows Mobile/whatever it's called today is about 4.5% worldwide market share.

F