Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO.

This black 11 year old is better with computers than all of you!

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf0VuRG7MN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

supposedly were

Nignogs on programming.

WHIZZKIDS

11 year old is actually kind of impressive.

I didn't build my own PC til I was 18 and had my 1st job.

Cool cock, Shaquille. Want to bring it to my wife?

Isn't there a full res version of this image somewhere?

He doesn't even look eleven.

cant wait to fund the kickstarter for his minecraft youtube channel

>He doesn't even look eleven.
That's his mental age.

But that would mean all black people that build computers are newsworthy.

Found it

A black child doing anything productive is big deal to their race, especially in places such as the United Kingdom.

Does he have knowledge of networking protocols? What programming languages does he know?

Your phrase 'better with computers' suggests that you write at about an 8th grade level. You do realize that this is a site for adults, right?

Also, only uneducated filth report on hard drive space. Of course he's a whizzkid when these tea-slurping niggerwankers can't even set up their own computers, let alone use them.

Holy fuck, you are the primary piece of poo in the motherfucking loo. Do us a favor and flush yourself down the damn toilet, nigger-jizz-gurgler.

Maybe you're just unimpressive. I was building PC's for the family at 11 as well, and this was right at the beginning of the x86. I didn't think I deserved any praise, I mean, its hardly like I made an Altair.

I was soldering my own CPUs at the age of 11

how is this news worthy?

>3+ threads on the front page
Sup Forums on suicide watch

To niggers, anything to promote their inferior intelligence is newsworthy.

Not just news worthy, front page main headline worthy.

They've already taken down the article

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/

Just fags shitposting. Come back when a Linux exploit or bug is found. There will be 5-10 threads on the front page.

WE WUZ ROBOTS 'N SHIEEET

This article is actually racist, putting black kids doing thing in the news is implying they're dumb. Retarded neoliberals.

I think we should delete the big fat jew on the sticky
and put the whizzkid
hes the new Sup Forums idol

>600 pounds
>Not even a dedicated GPU
I don't understand.

It's a literal who newspaper.

Its a black news site / newspaper, what do you really expect?

What matters is the case nigga
nigga only care the bling

Nice. He knows how to put two things together and can use a screw driver.

Guess niggers are starting to evolve.

I was selling patents for next generation quantum processors at age 9

>high-spec
>500gb

fucking dindus

WE WHIZZ KIDS

If it was a white kid, would that be ok for you?

That looks like it's an Aerocool Strike-X GT Devil Red, that's a bit cheap for that budget.

White kids do things like this all the time, its not news.

>windows 10

Fuck off with the racist shit. It's just a fluff story about a kid doing something that is pretty exceptional for his age. That's like complaining about a piano prodigy because "he figured out how to hit keys with his fingers"

I was designing hyperspeed loop unrolling compilers at age 7

I'm impressed since most people cant even apply thermal compound themselves but it's not news,glad he like computers.

What the fuck is this newspaper?
Every headline is black people

>Pajeets took over programming
>Ahmeds solder their own CPUs
>Jamals build desktop PCs
Face it, white people are deprecated.

Yeah, it's pretty impressive imo. This isn't really a real newspaper though. More like a black community newsletter.

It's a casual newspaper for the black community. Mainly just fluff pieces like this

>fuck off with the racist shit.
Aww, did your inferior feelings get hurt, nigger?

Its a black-oriented newspaper. Like, you know how BET exists? Its like that.

It's something literally any kid could do, and a lot of kids that age have done. It's not impressive unless you know nothing about computers. Look, pal, there are online guides that tell you exactly what components to buy. It's not a feat.

This is equality in action. Black newspapers are just as tech illiterate as white newspapers. What a world.

>implying he applied it properly
>implying you applied it properly

Pretty much this. I wish my nephew would show as much interest. Good for this kid, but it's more of a footnote fluff piece.

I built the large hadron collider while taking a nap in kindergarten

that has happened and nobody was impressed

>white kid has two years of programming experience THE NEXT STEVE JOBS?
>lets take a look at his newest project!
>import graphics;
>draw circle;
>HOLY SHIT GUYS

He's not curing cancer, but it's still a thing that most 11 year olds wouldn't do. In the grand scheme of things, it's not noteworthy, but this is just a feel good story in a community newspaper, not an announcement of the next Einstein on the front page of the Times

i was building computers and doing electrical wiring when i was 11, of course with my dad helping with the electrical wiring.

are you impressed by his high spec 600 gbp computer? he could run skyrim on medium settings.

i gave birth to the universe first thing out of the vag

Parts are parts are parts. If he had higher specs it would still be the same level of accomplishment, unless he pulled some crazy shit like a liquid cooling system

I built mine at 14. Good old AMD Athlon caught on fire.

Later I found out about thermal paste, but the thing ran for some good 4 or 5 years without it. Had a Riva TNT2 fuck yeah!

>no soldering iron

how am I supposed to believe this kid actually knows computahs

lmao you ran it without paste for 4 years??

thats a good story

your newfag is showing

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf0VuRG7MN4

Why are there only niggers on the cover? Is that like a ghetto tabloid or some shit?

>intel stops application to not die
>amd keeps going and fries itself

underrated

Fuck I installed windows 95 when I was fucking 10 installed the HDD, upgraded the ram.
> I have done jack shit with my life, building computer is more or less playing with legos. Wiz kid will be like the rest of us soon enough, neck beard, mom's basment, fapping to henti, being fucking autistic. Kek

It did, randomly shutting down for then unknown to me reasons.

>Britian's top black weekly

Why is it okay for a newspaper to be so openly racist?

Because if you're a black being racist it don't count desu because they 'didden-do-nuffin-wrong'.

It's not inherently racist in the same way that the KKK is not inherently racist.
They get away with it because they're a minority, and can be brought into line easier. In case it wasn't obvious, I just made that up.
also, >>Sup Forums

Saying something is black is racist. Racism is discriminating by race. This is discriminating itself from other newspapers by saying it's black (a race).

amd was a lot cheaper for the same performance back then.

Minorities get to encourage involvement in their smaller communities. It's run by a minority.
That's also not the correct usage of "discrimination".

Discrimination is the act of discriminating, which is nothing more than seeing a difference between two or more things. In this case, race.

It's only bad or illegal when it affects someone negatively.
Odds are pretty good they have some white people on staff, and niche newspapers aren't exactly a bad thing, so there's no problem.

seriously though, go make a thread on if your panties are in such a wad.

>It's only bad or illegal when it affects someone negatively.
Okay?

Sure, that's *moderately* impressive if he did this by himself but why the fuck is this newsworthy?
My dad helped me build computers since I was 8

>no thermal paste
WAKE ME UP

Man, Tom's Hardware was shilling for intel even all the way back then.

>SLKGIER
>lskfksj sjfji ksfjskju skfjl ksfjks ksjgie

What??

Well Sup Forums? I can feel the heat from here

Is it supposed to be impressive because he is black? Because honestly, building a PC is like snapping together legos. It's not hard at all.

YAWNNNNNN

I guess Sup Forums was btfo by this amazingly intelligent African child. *Sips tea*