Seriously Sup Forums

seriously Sup Forums
1. waifu is not home yet, AGAIN
2. have her iCloud credentials
3. have the XFI LOCATOR APP on my droid
4. have searched everywhere but can't find answer to my question:

Q. Will she get notified when the iCloud is signed in to the App?

OP here, same question applies to pic related

I get notified every time my icloud is signed in from a different source, I expect the app is a different location and will be flagged to her by email.

Do you suspect that's she's cheating on you?

oh bummer

I found recent calls to her ex partner and she lied when I confronted her. Now I want to track whether she is where she says she is out of sheer around the ex residence

how can i silently track location if i have access to her icloud? I want to confront her with evidence and see whether she has any remorse and if it's worth saving our marriage for the kids

stop being a dick can save your marriage C:
or maybe is just too late.

>cuck

how you mean? I'm open to being cuckold as long as we are honest with each other

trust your waifu user

i found the recent calls made after midnight to her ex, so i asked her whether she has made any calls to ex and she denied it therefore lying.
when i told her I've seen the recent calls she then claims that she only says hello, unfortunately the call was 24 minutes long.
she's untrustworthy atm senpai

hello for broads is catching up

personally wouldn't resort to tracking, but whatever then man. you obviously want someone to push you to it.

>teensafe
>view your teen's texts

>view tinder activity

kill yourself, you dumb faggot.

You need relationship advice, not tracking advice.
Whenever she gets back, talk to her, its going to suck and take a while, but be honest and open and tell her why youre worried, as well as what you found, if she still lies, and still does it, your relationship is as good as over

Stop being a creep and respect her privacy unless you have a truly valid reason to do otherwise, this goes for your kids too.

I understand your suspicion, and I hope you would never apply these methods to your kids. Best you can do is watch her, car insurance companies sell these little boxes that judge how you drive and save you money, but also double as GPS trackers.

i need both and over at /adv/ they've been more productive with the technology knowledge that you retard with no meaningful tech input

i trusted her until one day she got so drunk passed out and had a missed call that i thought was her sister and wanted to do a good deed by getting the number to call from her recent calls list...I saw the ex-partner's call log and froze! so NOT a creep

she doesn't drive

You can't easily bug her phone, it wouldn't be worth it anyways. You need evidence you can use, a way to get her to spill the beans. Best bet is to just ask her why the call was so long, and very calmly explain how her calling her ex-lovers is not ever OK and how it effects you. Key is calm, get her panties in a twist and the whole convo will be useless

Well good luck, if you were in an honest, healthy relationship, she wouldn't have lied to you in the first place, and seeing that you're trying to track where she goes 24/7 over a phonecall, I'm assuming you've done something like this before out of jealousy.
Have fun once she sees that youre watching her and hides her shit even harder, cuck.

>wouldn't be worth it
says who? can you imagine the feeling of getting even if i found her lives noods

get your marbles checked here senpai

You would need awhile of direct access to her phone, and serious technical knowledge, or you would have to spend money on a tool. I don't think you could use any of it legally either. Don't let your jealousy control your reason. If anything you do just causes an argument leave it be, before she is gone for good

>waifu
>her
>implying

>believing op has a "waifu"

You almost had me, user. Almost.

unhealthy relationship pham, give it up or work to make it better together instead of snooping "justified" or not

OP here, I do and if she's cheating on me i will post noods on the other Sup Forumsoard.
i just need help gathering evidence, anyone?

jej

kek

Protip, don't eat her puss of you don't like the taste of cum

Quit being so fucking scary, break up with her now.

b-b-but the kids user, are doing so well in school and happy growing up in my presence, i am their main carer full time, they are awesome due to me dedicating them, they adore me like a super hero, but she will surely take them away to hurt me, which i don't mind except that will hurt the kids much more.
so what are my tech options learned Sup Forumsents?????

>Not realizing most marriages turn to shit
>Not realizing these couples stay together just for the sake of their kids
>Not realizing this is what happens.

Familia pls

>believing op actually has a "waifu"

I do I do I do oo ooo