MINI ITX

Will we ever see the Dan a4 sfx commercialized?
dan-cases.com/dana4.php

Cute.

external power ruins it. Nothing like a giant brick to ruin the feel of small form factor.

Indeed.

The PSU is in the case.
See :

Lmao
Anyway someone knows when the kickstarter will start? They said in may but it's almost june

I'm hoping so. I need something to replace this with. It's not a bad case, it's just not very pretty to look at.

Too much space wasted in that case
That's why i'm expecting the Dan so fucking hard

To be fair, the SG13 can take an ATX power supply and AIO.

This is true! I had my 750 supernova in it before I bought an sfx psu.

IT'S HAPPENING (soon)

>m-mom the house is on fire

>external power ruins it
So much poverty and butthurt.

That's a pretty decent case if not paying out the ass.

my dick

this + polaris/zen soon?

I was thinking of a 1080, or even a 1080ti
Wait what i missed this countdown

Yeah, but if i go itx i want it as small as possible

what fan is this?

Is the price going to be high like the ncase m1?

Even higher due to the PCI-E riser and it being the first run.

230€ + shipping, which looks like:
>8€ toGermany
>20€ to rest of EU
>2-32€ rest of world

So probably something like $280 all in for people in the US.

>$280

What is the case in this pic? Are there any more mITX cases designed for APUs without wasted space to accommodate a discrete card?

It's a Silverstone ML05.

>Are there any more mITX cases designed for APUs without wasted space to accommodate a discrete card?
Yes, of course. Lots of them.

Thanks. Apparently HTPC is the keyword when looking for APU cases.

>230 euros.
Is the metal in the case 3% gold or something?

No, it's because:

-Like other small run cases (NCASE M1, Kimera Cerberus, NFC S4 Mini, etc.), it's made without die-stamping, which means it takes more machine time and labor to manufacture (=higher cost).

-It comes with a very high quality flexible PCIe riser made by 3M (the chemical company), which costs something like $40-50 in bulk all by itself.

No, it's because:
-good mITX cases are rare
-it looks cool
-other

you don't have to use the space for the discrete card for the card. if you look at the rvz01 or ftz01 you can take our the raiser and plastic compartment for the card and instead put in a radiator for the CPU or possibly have a bunch of hard drives in there. with the compartment out of the way you can also modify the case to take an atx power supply.

If you think Dan is charging that much because he feels like it, you're sorely mistaken. He's charging that much because he has to, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do it at all. Same with the other cases I mentioned.