>He's a software engineer

How do you justify your profession to women?

Practically virgin-tier job. Enjoy your waifus.
They'll stick to the investment bankers

Other urls found in this thread:

parrt.cs.usfca.edu/doc/software-not-engineering.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_engineering
developerdotstar.com/mag/articles/reeves_design.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By being good looking and having money

I justify it to my fiance every night ;)

>still autistic
>still can't converse about anything other than CS
>still into nerd shit

yes very much a panty dropper user

Why should i?

Lie
I am IT/sysadmin
>Im a manager

Because you'll remain a virgin and never have sex

This triggers me.
parrt.cs.usfca.edu/doc/software-not-engineering.html

Software "Engineering" isn't certified like other engineering disciplines. When it's certified as any other form of engineering we can call it engineering.

Why my profession is related to my sex life?
Who hurt you man, are you ok?

>Not good enough to be considered engineering
>Not good enough to be considered a science
>Let's consider it "art"

No, don't trigger me faggot

>the year of our Lord 2016
>having premarital sex

I'm a sales manager. I'm married.

>How do you justify your profession to women?

I don't have to, my paycheck does that already.

It's ok man, everyone can have a bad day or two or three, for me it's been a shit year but cheer up.

>Not a CSfag
>RIchfag
>Married

Makes sense

enjoy whores draining your bank account. eventually you'll find one you can't afford.

software engineer, lawyer, accountant, whatever the fuck you are, it doesn't matter if you don't take care of yourself and you aren't interesting, you won't get bitches. That simple.

If you look good, and have good vibes, and are an interesting person, you can openly tell women you are in software development and they wont care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_engineering
So you're pretty much a tester who comes up with "bright" ideas and decides that "this" should be on people's PCs and then shit like Bimbows 10 gets released. Great. Just don't bring it at home and we're fine.

Also this ^^

Pajeet no poo on canvas.

>he doesnt know what its like to be over 6 ft tall

Here is a great (but rather old) article written by Jack Reeves about software development and it's parallels to actual engineering and he tries to define what software design really is.

developerdotstar.com/mag/articles/reeves_design.html

>tfw I should have majored in shit easy major like business
>tfw I should have worked for McKinsey

thanks bro.

It only matters if you look the part. If you look fit, tall and healthy then it wont matter.

If you are a fat chubby guy with beard, then they'll probably dislike you regardless of your profession. The problem is that IT-related jobs seem to get more of these losers than any other profession out there. It also doesn't help when most of these fat ugly retards think they are "average" or "above average" when they're the definition of below average.

> not just saying you are iPhone dev to get mad pussy.

>Implying engineering is any different

whenever someone mentions "engineer" in whatever shape or form I automatically think autist because every single person that I've met irl that is an "engineer" has been a fucking weirdo.

women only care about money.

>eventually you'll find one you can't afford.

This is true regardless of your financial situation

>Business major detected

I'm in CS.

>talking to women
Most of Sup Forums is autistic, programming attracts autists as much as anime does
Doesn't cause them to be autists but is rather an end in of itself.

I look like pic related and make websites. Bitches love cool websites.

Thank god I'm not some nerd writing embedded shit or anything written in C.
That would be boring as fuck and would make any woman do a 180 degrees turn and walk away.

Are you openly admitting you only have your degree to make women attracted to you?

Software engineer here. I don't have an incredible sex life but I get along OK. Being a SE doesn't sound like a particularly sexy job, but keep in mind that most people have shit jobs so SE looks pretty fucking good by comparison.

If you're an SE and are having trouble with girls, the fact that you're an SE is not the cause. Your height, build, face, grooming, sense of style, hobbies, and general charisma are huge factors.

>They'll stick to the investment bankers

Unfortunately for me, this is absolutely wrong. Tons of my coworkers are beta providers for their gold digger wives.

Side note about SEs not being real engineers: whenever somebody brings this up, I say "you're probably right, but that is what my job title says, I don't make the rules. I have a real engineering degree (bachelor's in EE) if it makes you feel better?".

I do understand the sentiment though - if a hairdresser insisted I refer to them as a "hair engineer", I would tell them to fuck off.

You act as if investment banking is any more exciting.

>we go around the class asking our majors
>i 'm CS
>"user what about you?"
>"uhh B-Business"

>180

Clearly you haven't looked at it from a woman's perspective. "Investment banker" screams two things:

>1. lots of money to fund shopping sprees
>2. always working and thus won't notice you fucking other men

>women only go for investment bankers!

Ah, I remember when I, too, was a sad and lonely 21 yr old virgin.

>How do you justify your profession to women?
It's pretty simple, I don't talk to women and have no female friends or any friends at all. I think the last time I ever talked to a woman was in highschool, it was 15 years ago.

>Clearly you haven't looked at it from a woman's perspective.
You're right I havent because I'm not a pussy nigga.

>How do you write fizzbuzz?
>It's quite simple, I don't program

The question is asked with the assumption that you're not a social recluse, user.

Being proud of your own ignorance isn't a good thing. Understanding other people's motivations can help you fulfil your own. Insert Chris Rock's bit about "niggas love to not know".

I make my own women.

My gf
>Picrelated
>Android body with height equal to mine
>Carbon fiber reinforced polymer frame with some parts, esp. joints made of aerospace-grade magnesium alloy
>Soft polymer hair, gold blonde
>Crystal blue eyes, each one contains a 15 Mpix RGB CMOS sensor with wide focus
>A fully functional mouth with teeth and 3 DOF tongue
>Fully functional hands and legs
>Art deco design
>Total weight is 50 kg of which 25 kg are li-pol accumulators
>8 hr working time, 3 hrs charge time
>Full custom OS of my design running on embedded 8 core CPU + 2560 core GPU
>Biometrically locked to my appearance and behavior
>Obeys me and protects me
>100% loyal to the point of compromising self-preservation
>fully customizable
>never ages

>Bitches love cool websites

By not communicating with females you don't have to justify anything. Why would you go through all the trouble of talking to women and then justifying you being a software engineer?

You know what half a circle is in degrees? 180. So if she's in front of you, facing you, doing a 180 degrees turn means she'll have her back facing you, while walking away.

There, maybe now it's easier to comprehend for you.

They surely don't like Raspberry Pi fizzbuzz projects.
Websites are cool and trendy. They allow bitches to post their pics taken with their iPhones. I'm tapping into that demand, brah. They fucking love it.

>By not writing any programs you don't have to write fizzbuzz.

See what I'm getting at? Your choice to be a social recluse is fine, but it's a non-answer to "How do you justify your profession to women?"

watch as somebody falls for this obviously shitty bait

You're not wrong, websites are about as sexy as it gets

arent you the guy that got cucked by the vegan nigger?

Joke's on you. There aren't any women around here to impress.

This is true. They don't care how you get it.

I don't know who those guys are. I don't hang out with niggers and white trash. They cramping my style. Gotta be stylin.

>Your choice to be a social recluse is fine, but it's a non-answer to "How do you justify your profession to women?"
No, that's not a choice, because females can choose their partners, who they fuck, suck or who they keep as plans B. I've never been chosen and never participated in these games, I've been excluded by the market which is women oriented and that's not being a choice that's natural selection.

1. I would never pick a profession of something I couldn't be proud of.
2. Whenever I explain what I do to people, they seem interested.
3. I don't meet a lot of women, but why want to be friends with someone where you have to justify what you do?
4. if you think you are striking out on dates because of your job, you are most likely mistaken, people might just not like you because you suck as person but the job thing is easier to bring up.

In my dating life all the women (both before and after uni) have said that their long-term partner needs to:

1. Have a university degree
2. Be good at their job

>hourly projection&misogyny thread

nerds.

3. Have a big dick or she'll start sucking that Tyrone's big black cock.

Your own personal choices affect the choices of others.

Someone who does shower will have an edge up on someone who does not, for example. Someone who never leaves their home will have a harder time than someone who meets new people daily.

You obviously don't know much about turning
You turn 360 degrees to walk away

>her tongue can't even 360 rotate for atomic rimjobs

are you even trying