Distro CircleJerk Thread

What distro do you use and why? I've been using debian for a while, and I'm ready for something new.

Windows 10 Pro

>I'm ready for something new

Why?

Nice image rajeeshpinoganashjaral

Microsoft Windows 10

Xubuntu

I just enjoy tinkering with my computer and trying new things. I've gotten Debian just the way I like it, so naturally, I'm bored with it now. I like changing stuff more than I like having stuff set up perfectly.

-Arch Linux (highly customizable, need some work setting things up)
-Linux Mint (is popular now, works ootb)

>DistroWatch.com

Arch/KDE

Because KDE functionality and features
Because pacman and the AUR

PUPPY
U
P
P
Y

Because my dedicated shitposting machine would be slow as all fuck if I used windows 7 on it.

Fedora

All distros are the same technology and programs anyways. Freetards are deluding themselves when they think they have choice. It's only an illusion.

I use Ubuntu because I'm interested in technology, but otherwise I'm kind of a normie. I'm in sales and I do light gaming occasionally.

LibreOffice has shit compatibility with the forms I need to create for work though. That's my main gripe. I don't want to have to use Google Slides for everything

i wish the OS would be more updated desu

Been using Ubuntu for a solid six months now, this after years of distro-hopping like a mongoloid on a polo stick.

I'm not saying it's better than any other distro, or even that I like it particularly, but it works and I think I'm all hopped out now.

Having said that I've been getting those good ol' fashioned feelings lately...

+1 for Fedora
After adding rpmfusion it works pretty well

>after adding petrol to my car it works pretty well

Why dont you actually learn something useful instead of changing distros and tinkering with your desktop?

I use arch. I used ubuntu for a while but it kept crashing and breaking shit so I stopped. So far there hasn't been any problem with arch that I couldn't fix pretty easily.

>Why dont you actually learn something useful instead of changing distros and tinkering with your desktop?
This.

xubuntu / mate

Fedora. It just werks

TempleOS

prepare for a cycle of dissapointment that ends in you going back to Dedian.

Right now I'm using Arch because I was ready to move to something that I built myself. Next step is LFS.

See

Lmde2 because I'm lazy. Based on based Debian, pleb tier install routine and configuration tools, rolling release.

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm expecting. The ride is fun, though.

>He calls his computer fedora