Hey audiophiles can anyone recommend any good earbuds nothing to crazy I just want something that isn't crap

Hey audiophiles can anyone recommend any good earbuds nothing to crazy I just want something that isn't crap

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/
youtu.be/QxyxITvD6Bc
youtu.be/cr6eFl7hCiA
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32350895239.html
rha-audio.com/uk/headphones.html
amazon.com/Panasonic-Headphones-RP-HJE120-K-Ergonomic-Comfort-Fit/dp/B003EM8008/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464113844&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic earbuds
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/HA-FX1X-Xtremed-Xplosives-In-Ear-Deep-bass-Headphones-Headset-Gaming-Auriculares-for-Xiaomi-Mobile-Phone/1244159_32646096380.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.33.Nbk1Pk&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_10009_10008_10018_10019_101,searchweb201603_9&btsid=d9053d73-3e37-4daa-96bc-a9f2a3ff9697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any Seinheiser cheap and good nothing crazy audiophile level but its not bad

>audiophiles
>earbuds

Buy the twist to fit Seinheiser earbuds (cx200 I think) they're 30 bucks and they sound pretty great. Yes, I own them.

Rock Zircon

Prepare to wait two weeks if you order them from Aliexpress or a month. It's worth it. Search for it in the archive archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/

Sennheiser CX300II
I've had mine for the past 6 years.

Are there any like Apple where it doesn't go inside the ears but still don't fall of easily

From seinhieser haven't seen any

xiaomeme pistons

momentum m2?

I don't wanna spend more the 50 so I'll probably go with the seinhieser 300

I think you can get them for 75. In my country those are 230 :c

Xiaomi meme piston 3s

Best earbuds I've ever used are monster turbines with suretips. A little pricey but absolutely perfect

Soundblaster e10s are aight

Etymotic taught me to enjoy ear rape.

ayy pham

I slept in my sennheisers and damaged them...

Can't wait to get home and try to fix it with my solder. My soldering looks like I stuck the gun in my ass.

Sony MDR-NC31E

How damaged are they I like to sleep with my headphones on

It's the jack at the end. The cord is a little loose, and you have to be real touchy with it, or it cuts out constantly. Makes it a little useless to use when I'm moving, which is the only time I would use them.

These recently got deleted as a line in place of their new ones so they should be cheaper, i got two back up pairs from a retail shop for less than half price.

>sleeping with your headphones on
The fuck is wrong with you people

I fell asleep. I'm sorry ok. Shit fucks up.

It's just a habit

SoundMaigc PL50
MEE PRO 6
Sound Magic E10S
This Those are good and cheap IEMS, I personally recommend the PL50 if you want comfort and the E10S if you want sound quality.

By the way, you can sleep with the PL50, they are super comfortable you wouldn't even feel them.

>TRRRRRS plug
u wot

>sleeping with headphones
Just buy dollar store earphones and use EQ if they sound shit. Better to replace $1 earphones than more expensive headphones every time you roll over in your sleep and stretch/break the cord or jack.

I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH HEADPHONES

I just fell asleep with them in

That's what I used to think but 5 bucks here and 10 bucks there adds up and it's not worth hearing this whenever I wanna listen to music
youtu.be/QxyxITvD6Bc
So I'm trying to find some sturdy ear buds

You're gonna need some Bose.

Anyone have SE215s? Been looking at getting a pair for a while.

Was wondering this too. I have a pair of bose ie2 but the cord is disintegrating because they made it that way.

>because they made it that way

what is a durable iem that wont break by looking at it the wrong way

Panasonic RP-HJE120

Anyone who spends more than $10 on earbuds is burning money. Go on Amazon and buy the cheap ones. They work fine and last a good while until you eventually break/lose them.

I have the Beyerdynamic DX160IE. Brilliant sound quality and it's going for around $65. When I got it a year ago, it was over $100. I also just got Sennheiser Moment which sounds great too. Going for around $80 on Amazon right now.

Seconding the M6 Pros - for $50 you get detachable cables and a pair of Comply Foam tips.

I know monster gets a lot of shit because they started the whole beats thing but I have to agree with this user. The turbines are fantastic.

Yea 10 bucks is good if this is what you wanna hear
youtu.be/cr6eFl7hCiA

Zero audio carbo tenore

Xiaomi Piston 3's.

Better than my old Vsonic R02 Pro II 's in every way - better build quality, better fit, better sound, and the price is 2-3x better.

XIAOMI
PISTONS

This is all you need, trust me:

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32350895239.html

These are perfectly adequate to use with your portable "setup" unless you're a pants on head retarded audiofag.

rha-audio.com/uk/headphones.html
I own a pair of MA600, they're excellent for the price.

are these creative ep-630s? If so, yes these are the best budget earbuds, but the cable breaks too easily IMO.

I have pic related, Bowers & Wilkins C5 II, and they are really fabulous. Can wear them all day without them being uncomfortable and the sound is sublime.

Try the better ones.
>sony mdr-xb30ex

asmr famalam

I love IEMS but shit hurts my ear canals after long listening sessions.
Then when I go smoke my weed, it gives me ear pressure problems and shit hurts.

KZ ATE are having great reviews
10$, over hear fit

Does someone know a great pair of ear buds that lets you rewind a song at the click of a button? I'm always having to pull out my Android phone and press the rewind button if I wanna hear a song again and that's annoying as hell.

amazon.com/Panasonic-Headphones-RP-HJE120-K-Ergonomic-Comfort-Fit/dp/B003EM8008/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464113844&sr=8-1&keywords=panasonic earbuds

I've been using these for about 6 months now, and they've been great to me. They sound pretty damn good, especially considering they cost $7, and they've lasted me all this time without so much as a short.

weak

Got the 3's couple months back. They're only "good for the price", as in, the same quality would probably cost you 3x as much with other brands, but even $60 earbuds are still "crap".

Just double tap the middle of the volume thing

On which brand?

The best I´ve ever tryed:
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/HA-FX1X-Xtremed-Xplosives-In-Ear-Deep-bass-Headphones-Headset-Gaming-Auriculares-for-Xiaomi-Mobile-Phone/1244159_32646096380.html?spm=2114.04010208.3.33.Nbk1Pk&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_2_10017_10021_507_10022_10020_10009_10008_10018_10019_101,searchweb201603_9&btsid=d9053d73-3e37-4daa-96bc-a9f2a3ff9697
Don´t pick up the headphones with case, they give you the case anyway. They have ultra basses and in my experience they are such a good buy for this price. 8/10

Pretty sure it's vendor independent. I have some Xiaomi Piston 3s that are one press = pause, two press = next song, three press = previous song.

>61 replies
>No mention of the sublime Shure SE series

SE-215's are great for most listeners, the rest use one or more balanced armatures so the response is flat, compared to the dynamic drivers of the 215's

Not an expert, but my SE215 are great, they're bassy and with incredible sound isolation.

Second this

Most have something like it. If it has a volume control double tapping the mid should replay the song

xiaomi pistons are supposedly pretty damn good for the money

Sennheiser ie800

I have pic related and the bass is a bit too strong tbqh

apple earpods

+1 on this.

This. I have these, they're alright unless you want some expensive crisp shit

Soundmagic E10

Metal construction, twisted cable for extra strength, great sound quality for the price.

Underrated post. Its just around $10 and you're missing out.

Xiaomi Piston 3 or Hybrids

Seriously, I've owned 10+ audiophile-level headphones and have owned a few $80ish IEM earbuds that are known to be breddy good, and these $15 chink earbuds are excellent.

ordered them because reviews for 9 dollarino hope they arrive at all

also it is fist time i buy from, chinks, i m scared for my credit card info now

Hewlett Packard HP H1000 are always my choice, they last 2 years

Etymotic is gr8

I've owned both CX400s and Shure SE215. Both have been outstanding.

Actual Apple earpods are pretty decent. Don't buy any of the knock off shit from amazon, go to the apple marketplace. Only issue with earpods is they can get uncomfortable after extended periods of time.

Exactly why I want a pair that if comfortable for long periods of time

Shure SE215

Are there any tips made for them?

I was wondering about apple earpods. I'm used to cheap $10 earphones and apple earpods sound really good imo(the bass in particular), however it seems they go to shit in about 4 months or so(already owned two, but they went to shit in about 4 months). Anyways, does anyone know any earphones that sound as good or better than apple earpods, in terms of bass and clarity? Willing to spend up to $80 but dunno where to even start looking.

I had these and they came close to the EarPods. Very similar sound, but this is a Best Buy exclusive.

>I had these and they came close to the EarPods

hmmm, I kinda wanted something as good or better than apple earpods. I'm thinking about the SONY MDR-XB90EX right now, but it's really a shot in the dark.

Can I use zircon microphone for computer calls?
I mean like pernament microphone

vouch for this also since i have them as well best $50 bucks for in ears

Best IEM under $100 is the 1More Triple Driver. They sound better than the SE215. However, the most durable with almost as good sound are the Westone Sports Beta Series. You can pick them up on Buydig for $55 last I checked. They don't quit have the separation that you'll find in the 1More, but the cables are replaceable, which is a strong consideration if you're ruff on headphones.

>6 years
>left earbud died after a year of home use

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Fair enough. I'd normally get like 4 hours before I noticed the discomfort. Samsung earbuds are the same.

One way of having earpods last longer is taping up the top part arpubd the jack and also not folding the cable up.

The OEM earbuds the come with the galaxy S6 soubds pretty much the same but they last a bit longer and legit pairs van be bought on amazon on the cheap. However you can buy them from the Samsung marketplace for a bit more if some amazon sellers seem shifty.

alright, thanks. Yeah, both times, the earpods went to shit in the jack area first. How good is the bass and clarity on those earbuds you're recommending?

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

The bass on the Samsung earbuds is about par with the earpods, the Samsung pair are more of a defined and clear sound because they have those rubber domes instead of just sitting in your ear. They can get a bit loud if you crank the volume up a bit too much.

Another brand I'd suggest looking into for earbuds on the cheap is JVC.