Should I get this shit?

Should I get this shit?
Is it bad for HDD or GPU?

Other urls found in this thread:

overclockers.co.uk/deepcool-tristellar-sw-mini-itx-gaming-pc-case-black-side-window-ca-000-dc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF is it and why does it look so retarded?

It's a fucking case. I saw it outside and it looks better than it is in a picture.
overclockers.co.uk/deepcool-tristellar-sw-mini-itx-gaming-pc-case-black-side-window-ca-000-dc.html

why not just rectangle

Have fun with your overpriced Razer tier meme case that serves no purpose other than to look "cool" and take money from people like you

this
get some class ricer faggot

Because it looks cool.
Look, I'm not a poorfag so money is not a problem. Still, I prioritize functionality more than coolness, that's why I asked in the OP.
If it's shittier than then I won't get it. But if they are roughly the same, function-wise, I will get the triangle shit because it looks cooler.

Kill yourself.

>It's a fucking case.
I seriously never would have guessed that in a million years.

The biggest downside I see is that it is quite limiting in regards to what parts will fit in it.

>graphic cards is connected to the motherboard by a short PCI-E extension cable
This may cause issues, but there are conflicting reports. It seems to depend on the length and quality of the cable.

>Weight: 20.86 lbs.
Seems pretty ridiculous. My Full Tower ATX only weighs 16 lbs.

>Literally the most bare case ever

It looks like something you're get with a pre built machine from dell

Get like.. a Corsair or Phanteks case

It looks like shit

No need to get so upset, friend :)

Get raped and die in a fire, you fucking queer.

Oh deary me oh my, so much anger.

>The biggest downside I see is that it is quite limiting in regards to what parts will fit in it.
>>graphic cards is connected to the motherboard by a short PCI-E extension cable
These are the two issues that will actually matter. The rest is subjective. Someone says too large, too wide, looks dumb, etc. shouldn't matter to you, you are the one who is buying it.

Check your components ahead of time to make sure they will fit. Easy for stuff like HDD that are a standard size. Might be more difficult for GPU and Mobo. I would be VERY careful with selecting a CPU heatsink and length of power supply cables.

For the GPU, conflicting reports are probably correct. I would go so far as to guess that certain GPU/mobo combinations will be more or less sensitive to latency, impedance, and crosstalk on the PCIe bus than others. It will probably come down to a combination of
-quality of extension cable
-quality of PCIe hardware on the mobo
-quality of PCIe hardware on the GPU
-stability of drivers & firmware (both)
which will be impossible to predict conclusively without actual testing of the setup.

However, you could buy all of your other parts ahead of time (including the PCIe extender), do a bench test, and make sure its stable. Then buy the case if so.

take a bath with one of these

user your jap side is showing

Your down syndrome is showing.

Honestly user if money is not a problem get the Alienware that looks like this. This case looks like a cheap generic version of it.

Hey hey my case. Quiet and subtle. Perfection.

looks like a hotwheels carrying case.

kinda looks cool but the awful branding and the quality make it bad

Doesn't this defeat the whole point of mini-itx? It doesn't have a small foot print