Any idea why my PC is using so much RAM?

Any idea why my PC is using so much RAM?

Other urls found in this thread:

superuser.com/questions/674649/windows-using-too-much-ram-how-to-diagnose-resource-hog/674725#674725
bluebluewave.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/memory-leak-in-windows-8-1-with-killer-e2200-and-windows-network-data-usage-monitoring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you show us the processes tab sorted by memory usage you litttle shit.

Probably a memory leak by a driver, FF+Nvidia used to cause that. Are stats the same after the reboot?

Yes they are, I just had a memory leak of 99% RAM earlier today and I'm freaking out.

not op or the other guy, but memory leaks dont turn up via usage?

try rammap i guess

like the other user, yeah

check your drivers, probs start with network or graphic drivers

How do I check?

superuser.com/questions/674649/windows-using-too-much-ram-how-to-diagnose-resource-hog/674725#674725

relevant i guess

I found this: bluebluewave.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/memory-leak-in-windows-8-1-with-killer-e2200-and-windows-network-data-usage-monitoring/

Is this an issue with Windows or Killer?

if you're lazy, you can just attempt the fix that takes the least effort+causes the least damage

tho personally i would just try to figure out the root cause, gl either way

I uninstalled all the killer shit and used the generic driver. Going to try downloading massive amounts of shit now.

Get raped and kill yourself,you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

Thank you so much guys using the generic driver seems to have fixed it. Now I know in the future a ton of Non Paged Pool RAM means a memory leak.
Hey don't be mean :(

upgrade your chrome to 64bit

That is really stupid that this is not default.

Because you fell for 16GB of RAM meme four times.

Actually I got this for free

why do you bother with a ram mem leak when you have 62 GiB of it?

It leaked memory up to 64 GB and crashed my comp, that is the only reason I even noticed it.

>Actually I got this for free
How much free did you get it for?
Or do you mean you got it free?
Or maybe for nothing?
See, "free" is an adjective, but "nothing" is a noun. Verbs like "got" don't act on adjectives.
Not in English, anyway.

>Parents bought him a gamur pc

ESL pls

Disable cortana you don't need that shit

I've had problems with Killer in the past. Anecdotal but it could help.

OP i have diagnosed your issue. The issue seems to be that you are using a shit tier operating system aka windows.

>he fell for the 64GB RAM meme