twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice strawman

That man is clearly real.

Where

>Trump wins
>Deports all illegals
>Agricultural industry crashes because it has a 90% dependence on immigrants
>Las Vegas crashes because it's also dependent on immigrants
>No one wants to work at a farm or in the fields because they would rather stay in the city posting selfies on Facebook while drinking a Starbucks frappe
>Economy crashes
>Blame is entirely on Trump
>Sup Forums goes on suicide watch

That's an Indian you racist fuck.

>implying any of that is a bad thing

>yes me gay citizenship cause asylum now please

God damn

Indian men are handsome as fuck

>Trumps removes illegals
>cuts autismbux for worthless NEETs
>(You) are forced to work the fields in the place of the Mexican'ts or starve to death
>the hive of degeneracy that is Las Vegas is burnt to the ground
I don't think you understand, we're making America great again with or without you.

But the pajeets are here legally on H1Bs. Companies layoff higher paid Americans and hire mud people at a fraction of the wages.

How come there are no spics programmers?

>neo-liberal "progressives" shaming working class whites for complaining about the reality of immigrants oversaturating and driving down wages for more porky profit.

There are lots in Mexico. The beaners that can read usually stay there. The ones that can't come to the US.

Then how come they haven't produced anything important? I'm calling bullshit on this post.

2bh senpai everyone is underestimating how automated agriculture is about to become. we need the illegals out because in 15 years, there won't be much left for them to do, then you'll have 30 million illiterate mexicans who can't speak english or do anything but pick berries, but now they can't even do that because machines do it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBmFH7fNxnA

there's a machine like this for literally every fruit/vegetable on the market. the only reason they're not ubiquitous in farming is because they're pricey. but prices of such things always go down eventually.

Because that's not what they do. Maybe programmers is the wrong word. More like tech support and IT. Many "American" companies have much of their IT in Mexico, not just India and Phillipines.

Sounds like bullshit to me, you're most likely a retarded spic though.

Is he pooing in the loo?

xD

Taco here. I've been working in the startup scene in the Bay Area for 10 years. There are a lot of us here, and we do well given that most can code and handle unix, which is something white people don't like, operations work.

Good for you but you still have to go back, Paco.

Stay mad that legal immigrants are worth more to America than you are kid.

Your days are numbered, Paco.

You're gonna go back and you're gonna pay for the wall.

Son, Trump doesn't want to send legals back.

Wrong, he doesn't want any Mexican in here.

Better start packing your stuff, Paco.

This is what Sup Forums has done to this website.

>being upset that Sup Forums isn't filled with white guilt faggots like you

Yes, it was all rainbows and unicorns before

Pic related is everything that Mexicans have contributed to the technology field.

White guilt in action.

not that guy but get fucking mad, kid

no, this is normalfags

this

It's so fucking easy to get bites now.