What does Sup Forums think of this? Why is Silicon Valley so racist? I mean it's 2016

What does Sup Forums think of this? Why is Silicon Valley so racist? I mean it's 2016.

I think it's time to go back to Sup Forums, because that's what your thread is about: politics.

It's not about politics, it's about a startup, and last time I checked they were Sup Forums-related.

Everything is Sup Forums related you mong, a fucking rock tied to a stick is technology. Now fuck off with your bait thread. Sage

Fuck off, nigger lover.

>le ebin 'it's 2016' maymay

What does that have to do with anything, shit stain. Fucking kill yourself, you brain dead piece of subhuman garbage.

>2016
>racism

Why would a serious company open themselves up for a lawsuit by using this software?

Oh glassdoor, not some hiring site. Disregard.

you thinking about it the wrong way - with this they can filter out the obviously racial and sexually biased reviews made by straight white males.

Could someone explain what the problem is supposed to be here?

toxic masculinity

>Being able to filter results is racist
Yep, it's definitely year 2016, as in the year where everyone is insecure about the very smallest of the things.

lol, I thought OP's argument was about how minorities have a shittier work experience according to that site.

>sjw site competing with glassdoor
Good luck with that pussy niggas

>Well,I am male and white.

So fuck off Sha Nay Nay.

I'm no expert in American law, but I'm pretty sure not hiring someone based purely on their skin color is illegal. And this filter is exclusively for that.

This will actually be hilarious once it backfires on the SJWs.

No more flaseflagging now I guess :^)

This shouldn't be an issue. If affirmative action is okay why isn't this?

I can understand not hiring women because they are a cancer in the workplace but if a minority is qualified and has experience, there's no reason not to give them a shot. It's like finding a unicorn, and they're typically a cut above regular employees. I have a black guy working for me right now, he's an excellent programmer, can reach really high shelves and can pick cotton twice as fast and my other employees.

What are you on about? Applications were always filtered by race and gender, in every job application it asks you for a race and gender. This is pretty normal stuff. It's weird how just now SJW's are complaining about that since it's been around for so long.

>Americlaps still using the word "race"
It's called ethnic groups you faggots. See all the inhuman bullshit made in the name of "race".

To not be a racist, you have to acknowledge race and act accordingly to race of someone.

This is the new left. Thanks affirmative action.

Filter by merit. Have people, -humans- do the fucking job right. Hire those. You shouldn't filter, segregate or separate. You shouldn't force diversity and you shouldn't fill your place with one race and one gender, just based on those parameters.

If the people that come out just based on merit end up being in the majority of one race of gender, so be it. Stop fucking up with that. Stop putting gender or race on high regard. Stop being racist or sexist because you think you were excluded at some point in your life and you're not willing to admit that you might not have been suitable based on your ability to do the job just well.

Why do only the inferior races seem to care about racism?

fuck off back to Sup Forums

You should be happy, more of your pet niggers will get placements because of affirmative action now

Coming to the USA from Europe, that is one of those things that are just creepy. Making distinctions of "race" that don't even exist. There is no such thing as "hispanic" race or "cambodian" race or "japanese" race, but they've been so indoctrinated that you can't even explain to a burger eater what is wrong with even having that in the fucking form of employment.

pic is from census form

>I mean it's 2016.
Are you sure?

>they've been so indoctrinated

We didn't have a choice.

If you don't parrot progressive talking points you're a racist. Nobody wants to be a racist.

Or you could take the trouble to look up new words like "hispanic" in a dictionary. Lazy Euro-fucks.

I seriously don't get silexfags with their 'muh thinness'. It's classical form over function. My granite ThinkRock is superior in every way and I can replace the stick or even get the extended stick version. I don't really care that it weighs more because I'm not a beta gatherer anyway.