Hey I just pirated Windows 10, what toolkits would I need to validate my WIndwos 10? and when I do...

Hey I just pirated Windows 10, what toolkits would I need to validate my WIndwos 10? and when I do, will I need to re-download it for my Windows 10 to be auto-validated?

Other urls found in this thread:

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=akasilencee
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3125574
microsoft.com/software-download/windows10ISO
windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/help-upgrade-windows-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pirating a botnet

You literally fell into Micro$hits trap.

sauce?

/sqt/
>weeb
>w10
>>/out/

I literally browse Sup Forums and play league of legends all day dude

now help me

fuck if they care about my life, my life isn't worth spying on

get the fuck out of here you bronze boosted animal

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=akasilencee

i'm diamond dude

I clicked on this thread expecting delicious dfc
Instead I got cancer from Sup Forums
sage

>go to MDL
>download MSToolkit
>install it as autoKMS
>???
>profit
Enjoy your botnets

boosted af
cant even carry as ezmodo yi

If i post dfc will you tell me how to validate my w10?

Why do people steal proprietary software over just using free software? Microsoft could have real competition if cheap fuckers like you actually didn't use their product because you couldn't afford it.

Thanks

I heard it auto validates after you validated once

Would I need to re-install windows 10 and auto-validate it to cover my tracks so to say?

because ubunto scares me

>ubunto
yo-bun-toh

use dazloader and then end your life

It auto-validates every couple of days or so. It's scheduled.

No need to reinstall anything.

I actually want to learn it though, my friend has one and it looks real nice

do i use daz loader or auto kms?

please, you guys must hate a filthy pleb like me but I really need help

dazloader worked for me, all you have to do is run the .exe file once and you're done

DazLoader doesn't work on Win10.

ur setting me off like a fucking rocket right now, never been baited this hard

I just want to use W10 and play my shitty games

But people told me pirating W7 and upgrading to W10 is the only way to get a 'legit' W10

if you just install W10 and then toolkit it, do you not get validation?

>But people told me pirating W7 and upgrading to W10 is the only way to get a 'legit' W10
>if you just install W10 and then toolkit it, do you not get validation?

Both methods are valid.
Just choose one.

w7 sounds like a safer option, I might be wrong but I think i'll try that one first thanks

Why would you pirate it? Its free

>install and crack win7
>upgrade to win10
>connect online so your "key" is tied to the mobo
>wipe drive
>install win10 again
>it recognizes your windows as legit

you need w7 though
r-right?

so after upgrading to w10 just download a w10 iso and then format the drives and re-install the OS?

1. You can download and install 10 for free from Microsoft without needing a key
2. When I did this the install validated itself without a key

t-thanks

I guess W7 -> W10 wouldn't be needed after all

I used to use win 8.1 with that ms toolkit kms shit and then I realized that my disk is always 80-100%
why was that?

Does it matter which Windows people upgrade from?

I heard if you upgrade from Windows 7 Pro you can only get Windows 10 Pro, or some shit like that? I thought Windows 10 was universal?

My best advice is to just buy the Windows 10 Pro USB/DVD. It's impossible to activate it fully from a pirate copy.

However, if you upgrade a Windows 8 or 8.1 Pro copy to Windows 10, it will make the copy validated and authentic.

>I thought Windows 10 was universal?
It isn't.

If you upgrade from a home version, you'll get Windows 10 Home Edition.

Are you sure it's related with KMS and MSToolkit?

Yes, that's generally the easiest way, but keep in mind activation only lasts 180 days, but autoKMS will attempt to reactivated it every couple of days or so.

Is W7 better or W8 better as a upgrade from W10?

Does it even matter?

Also does the os type matter? (Home Premium Pro Ultimate) on what you get?

I heard If you have W7 Pro you get W10 Pro or something like that?

Ah alright, i think I'll take the extra step and upgrade from Windows 7/8

So, should I upgrade from Windws 7 Ultimate? I think that's the best one usually right?

It's probably safer upgrading from W8 to W10.

Just follow steps.
You'll just need to activate Windows 7 with the latest DazLoader.

Thanks, also final question this might sound stupid, but I'm out at campus and I don't have a USB, you can't format and reinstall W10 without right?

Guess I'm hitting up a shopper's tonight

you'll need one for installing Windows 7, and for reinstalling Windows 10

oh, right, fuck I forgot about even step 1

off to the outside I guess

You can burn it to a disc too, if that's what you're asking.
Unless you don't have a optical drive anymore.

Godspeed user

I didn't add a ODD on my desktop to save money, rip

I was just curious if any new techniques came out

Make a small partition extra partition on your HDD for the install files. Put them there and switch it to your primary boot partition o install. Switch back when done and lock it from editing. Ive done this several times in the past and it works flawlessly.

don't confuse the guy, that's out of the scope of what he wants to do

I think I have a brief sense of what you're saying, but I think it's out of my zone

I would explain better but English is my fourth language. I'm sorry. The USB drive is likely the easiest option

Turn off superfetch maybe. I always use MS Toolkit and it works fine.

I want weebs to fuck off to MAL

you don't want it.

it's loli shit.

>anime website
sorry friend

Says who?

It's time for M$ to release their OS for free for home users. I can't believe how bloated W7-10 prices are in Europe , no wonder most of home users are pirating it and becoming a part of random Russian/Chinese botnets.

the creator of the website and 90% of its users

>loli
>shit
you may only pick one, friend.

lmaoing at ur lyfe weeb

Windows 8.1 too. It's not only Windows 7.

I have read threads here that you cannot install win7 on skylake processors anymore. So my option is 2nd option
But can i install w10 without having a key in the first place?

wait, you can't install w7 on skylake?

I got a 6700 coming to me in a few hours, that's a no go right?

fuck

iirc usb based win7 install isnt doable/requires effort now, but i think you can bypass it with cd install

fuck me for skipping ODD

I can still get W8 on it right? right?

Probably. Try a usb install of 7 first and confirm if you can install it or not. This is Sup Forums afterall and I also want definite proof that win7 does not install anymore as ill be building something similar this weekend (6500, h170)

Btw, you can use a portable hard drive as a USB right?

or is there something fundamentally different? I don't care what's inside this

source on op cropped hentai mago plox?

>signaling normie/countersignaling nerd with Win 10
>not countersignaling hipster/signaling smart with Arch or something

Why and when did you give up and decide to eat tastemaker memes instead of building your own?

What possesses a human to become a fucking meme?

>pirating Windows 10
That's the stupid way where it'll eventually fall off.

Using Daz or some sort of loader that emulates the SLIC table under OEM Activation 2.0 in Windows 7 gets you a permanent whitelist at Microsoft for your motherboard (essentially, a free OEM license).

Pirating directly on 8, 8.1, or 10 is a KMS or other compromised key that Microsoft can detect and blacklist later giving you the "windows is not genuine" message.

Yeah, because "I have nothing to hide" is the way to think about it... Sup Forums kiddy

Holy shit a Sup Forums kiddy and a weeb
sage
sage
sage
sage

B
O
T
N
E
T

you guys were all Sup Forums kiddies once though

so basically right? I'm tryign this right now

Yes. Just don't use Microsoft toolkit. You want to install a copy of windows and then use a loader like Daz which fakes OEM Activation 2.1. DO NOT INSTALL WINDOWS 7 ENTERPRISE. Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate. Both have the same upgrade path to ten (Windows 10).

Make sure the hash of the Windows you are downloading matches the microsoft official hash (I recommend installing Hashtab as a utility, then you can right click the downloaded file -> Properties -> file hashes, then google the hash to make sure it matches the MSDN hash).

Install windows, activate with DAZ.

Then install these Windows updates (the first is a prerequisite to the second, which puts many windows updates up to May 2016 in one file that's much quicker to download/install):
REBOOT YOUR PC AFTER THE 3125574 UPDATE - some people have issues if they install a second update immediately after.

Then use the media creation tool to create a Windows 10 USB or DVD:

Put in the disk (or plug in the USB drive) and initiate the update on the computer you just installed with 7. LAUNCH THE UPGRADE TOOL WHILE IN WINDOWS 7. This will get you your free activation on Windows 10 that is tied to your mobo.

If bored, go picokms. only problem is it installs vpm 'n' shit, just delete drivers with takeown & cacls

this fucking mongoloid closing the explorer windows and going back to system all the way through the start menu and cp instead of pressing props on the computer on the left sidebar

jesus fucking christ windows is really a system for retards

>it installs vpm 'n' shit
Elaborate

>jesus fucking christ windows is really a system for retards
and linux for permavirgin neets

Why would you even do this long process just to get the "activation tied to your mobo"?

Isn't it also just digital entitlement?

You can literally download a Windows 10 iso from here: microsoft.com/software-download/windows10ISO

The first time it activates and every time after the first use on a different computer you'll need to activate with MTK.
What the fuck is the issue with this way?
It's way faster.

Windows 10 is a free UPGRADE, not a free-for-all. If you install Windows 10 clean from disk or USB, it will not be activated. You have to launch it from windows.

During the upgrade triggered from Windows, it checks the activation status.
Retail keys are upgraded to a digital entitlement against the mobo. (You can also run the Windows 10 installer clean and put in a Windows 7/8/8.1 retail key and it will activate).

OEM Activation 2.1 under windows 7 (OEM computers or Daz loader) are upgraded to a digital entitlement against the motherboard serial. Since under OEM Activation 2.1 every computer from a manufacturer with a given windows edition had the same key in the BIOS, they can't distinguish Daz from real OEM computers.

KMS loaders (many of them, including the Microsoft Toolkit) remain on KMS activation. They are not given a digital entitlement, and if Windows detects the KMS loader or that the key is fake, you fall out of proper activation.

>If you install Windows 10 clean from disk or USB, it will not be activated
But it was.
I downloaded an Win 10 is from the link I posted in a VM and got digital entitlement. That's what you want right?
Doesn't it activate for you?
When I made a second VM and used the same iso, I had to use MTK and it worked too.
>They are not given a digital entitlement, and if Windows detects the KMS loader or that the key is fake, you fall out of proper activation.
I can't see how this will ever be a problem. The tools will always get you activation unless MS suddenly comes up with some new unbeatable tactics.

>Disgusting udder-like sag-tits.
>Anime on Sup Forums
Into the trash it goes.

people are too nice for helping you, consider killing yourself

Why would you get Windows 10, ever? Someone post the image with the flaws about Win10, the text-wall. You know the one.

BOTNET ------>
|
|
|
v

Sorry, I only know that part :p

Are you in the insider preview? Insider preview copies are considered activated because Microsoft gets a test pool.

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/help-upgrade-windows-10
>The free upgrade to Windows 10 is only available to you if you're running genuine Windows on an eligible device. Before you can upgrade, you'll need to activate your current version of Windows using a product key.

I used to play lol and shitpost on v all day on ubuntu. Lol is literally click and run with wine installed. No need for botnet.

I actually secretly plan about suicide everyday but I always come to the conclusion that it's impossible without bringing pain to people around me so I give up

epic

No, I'm not. I just downloaded the iso from here:
microsoft.com/software-download/windows10ISO
and made a clean install.

Have you tried that? Again, either it only works for me and MTK really shouldn't be used because your reason:
>KMS loaders (many of them, including the Microsoft Toolkit) remain on KMS activation. They are not given a digital entitlement, and if Windows detects the KMS loader or that the key is fake, you fall out of proper activation.
or you're just telling people a unnecessary long way to get an activated win 10 install.

tfw life is worthless and we're all alone in the end

tfw we're too pussy to leave, because we don't know what awaits us

I just want a pure aryan gf

same

I've been building computers and activating Windows for a long time and digital entitlements whitelisted against the mobo are better. KMS Hacktivation ends up breaking, then I get to fix the Windows status on the computers of family and friends who pirate Windows.

I didn't even use DAZ, I just edited my BIOS files and edited the SLIC table in and loaded the XRM-MS cert by command prompt.

Having SLIC activated Windows 7 is the best way to ensure your activation on a given mobo never gets flagged as non-genuine. If you want to chance it on KMS, you can. But again, I do PC work for family and friends, and I've already seen KMS activated upgrades of Win10 go to non-Genuine.

here
By the way, I did install Windows 10 using an ISO into Virtualbox without upgrading from a prior windows install or opting into the Insider program and it activate nagged until finally it said I had to activate.

Yeah I'm not good enough to be spied on so I'll just give my wifi password out and leave my door unlocked.

Source?

Okay there are two ways to go about this now...

First of all, do you have a Windows 7 or 8 / 8.1 key legit? If so, go to the microsoft site and download an ISO / bootable USB creator for Windows 10 . Using a new version, you don't have to do the whole in-line upgrade, but can actually just drop in your earlier Windows product key and it will automatically activate the right version of W10 for you (ie Make sure its a Win 7 Pro or Ultimate, or Win 8/8.1 Pro key in order to get a Win10 Pro unlock. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with the basic Win10.).

Don't have a legit Win 7 or 8 / 8.1 key in the proper version you want? Okay, that's fine. Two options. First, go to hardware forums and shit and you can buy a Win 7 Professional or Ultimate key for literally $20 or less. That's one way if you don't mind spending a little money. Otherwise, install Windows 7 and use one of the activators like Daz Loader that slipstreams in a proper key of your choice. As long as it activates and appears genuine etc... you're good. DO NOT USE A VOLUME LICENSE TOOL. That's something different entirely. Then, run WIndows Update or whatever tool allows you to kinda force the upgrade to Win10, which will then be treated as a legit upgrade in perpetuity.

In both cases, you'll end up with MS taking a hash of your system and using it to authenticate - you will no longer need a product key anymore for Win10 Pro etc. Now, the only issue is if you replace enoeugh hardware, like the motherboard etc... that the hash will differ, so you'll need to do an old school "call microsoft, rearm" just like you did when you reinstalled your cd keys for Win XP and 7 enough and they said you used up all your activations.

Hope this helps.

Thanks user

I found an alternative option, getting a W10 STUDENT VERSION from my school, is this very inferior compared to the other W10 versions?

I might just do the W7 upgrade

Also I hear a lot of dangers regarding buying W7 keys, I heard they get caught by MS months later, this is a very very rare occurance right

You fucked up. You pirate windows 7 and let it auto update into a completely legit copy of windows 10.

If your student version is Windows 10 Pro (or something like W10 Enterprise) , then iits fine. Use that. If not, the non-Pro version misses some features that may be more useful, so it may be a good idea to get a key that will end up with W10 Pro instead.

Buying W7 keys is for the most part, not an issue. There are absolute tons of them for sale - yeah, some are shifty or whatnot, but if you buy them from a reputable user on a hardware enthusiast forum, you'll likely get a good one. Likewise, remember that you can go from a completely pirated Windows 7 using OEM keys - (ie Daz Loader uses these, and they can't be deactivated because it would mean tons of OEM hardwaare sold with these keys would be useless), which flawlesssly activate as genuine Windows. Then, you can take the upgrade to W10. Oh, just make sure to use the latest DazLoader and to ensure you set your motherboard/Windows 7 install to "legacy/BIOS" as opposed to UEFI, at least for the Win7 install - DazLoader cant' do what it does with UEFI mode turned on. If you have older generation hardware you won't have this issue, but if you're using any... Sandy Bridge / Ivy Brridge or newer era hardware it probably will affect you. After you get your W10 Pro activated and thus MS hashes your hardware, you can just go and download an up to date W10 USB/ISO, reinstall Windows (turning UEFI back on etc..) and just install Win10 without any sort of product key and it will automatically be granted an activation, as it will connect to the MS servers, and see the record of the hash from before compared to your current hardware and authorize you.

Of course, if you can at least find a Win7 Pro/Ult or Win 8.1 Pro key etc.. you can save yourself some time by just doing the Win10 ISO/USB install and using the key, which it will then check out as legit, activate, hash etc... so you have options.