I am not sure if this is a correct place to ask but still

I am not sure if this is a correct place to ask but still.

How do I make something similar? I fucking love it.

Designer is Zac Posen at Met Gala 2016 if someone is curious.

One more.

kys

Yeah but they don't know a shit about LED and stuff. I am more curious about the technical part.

Looks cheap and Chinese. That top part was cut with some kind of guillotine?

Is it actually illuminated, or just reflective?

Looks like fiber optics thread and light source on her waist, used to sew a dress. Not sure how the prismatic glow is achieved.

It's obviously a thin layered material which gives the nice color effects. Then they seem to have either LED strips or electroluminescent wire (this would be my guess). Somewhere in the dress she has some kind of power source and that's that I guess.

It glows at the edges, so those are clearly fiber optics.

Retarder people here wont help you or doesnt know
Thats optical fiber and a LED changing color, just google a circuit for how to make a tricolor change its color or be a kiddie script and use arduino as a retarded kid
/thread

That's just heat dissipation, she has new Nvidia in her pussy

This is what I was thinking. The electronics would be the easier part of making the dress.

> (OP)
>Retarder

>being this angry on the internet

Sup Forums tier jokes, as expected.

Do you think, if you play with the coating on the threads, you could achieve the colourful glow simply with refraction?

salty Sup Forums comment after not so funny Sup Forums joke, as expect

nice, that's one step away from gheto attention whoring. Just put some speakers iner and you have a winner

Yeah, this is not fiber optics. It's just semi translucent cloth and a light bulb in her vag. How disappointing.

In all honesty, this is how dresses like the one in OP are made. The creator of the dress has access to loads of different materials, fiber optics, LED strips, EL wire etc, and some 19 year old dude working as an intern at the IT department connects and solders the parts for him. He tries them out to see which ones look best with which material. He makes a dress in that material. He puts lithium battery in her panties. Wait for vanity fair to call it a "high tech dress" and get a nice cash bonus. Done.

Thanks.

Save it. It's all yours my friend.

I am still confused, it does look like LED + fiber optic, but how exactly is it made?

Looks like there aren't any fibers, just that the dress itself is transmitting the light with a few intentual imperfections to make the star like refraction effect. Then she just has a light strip around her waist and a dildo filled with batteries in her pussy.

>make shit small fibers
>sew dress
>hook to LED array
>profit

Why is there always something in her vag/panties? Couldn't the battery pack just be strapped to her leg or something?

What is joke?