Are korean monitors from eBay a meme and too good to be true or are they legit...

Are korean monitors from eBay a meme and too good to be true or are they legit? Been thinking of getting a korean 144hz Monitor.

>is x a meme
fuck off

rude

Asian products are always superior. Buy them.

iirc some of them are blurry so do a google search before you buy anything

Yea Ive been reading up and thinking of getting the QNIX QX2710 and just overclocking it, the 1440p resolution sounds tasty.

lol wow. 4k and blurry

as a frequent ebay buyer, I'd suggest op to not buy important things from ebay. they suffer from something called "ebay quality"

ie; good enough for a positive review and a few weeks use

It is quite hit or miss from what I have seen from those who have bought them. Some get a great monitor but many get ones which didn't pass QC so were rebranded. Fuzzy/grainy displays, high pitched buzzing, etc.

It is my personal opinion that as you look at the monitor constantly you should spend as much as you can afford on a good monitor. Your eyes will thank you.

I also feel the same about a keyboard and mouse. It amazes me how some people will spend the extra money on an i7 CPU for that tiny little bit of performance gain (which you will never notice in real life unless you do rendering or such) yet use the awful in the box keyboard :(

Yea from what Ive been reading its a gamble buying korean monitors. I think im going to bite the bullet and get a 1440p one with a single dvi-d port so I can some decent OC going.

other than gaming can you tell the difference between 60hz and 144hz for general use?

Yes, especially when scrolling through big excel files. Your eyes will thank you. But if you dont game getting a 144hz or 1440p or 4k is not that smart in my opinion, the real estate is just unbeatable.

What's better, getting 144hz or 1440p? Assuming I could only afford one of the two.

>1080p
kys

I got a QNIX 32" 1440p monitor in december. No dead pixels (didnt even have to pay extra) and it overclocks to around 100hz but gets dim if you go higher. Never had a single problem and I was very skeptical like you.

Go for it. Worst comes to worse you have to return it and eBay always sides with the buyer even if you murder the seller with your bare hands.

getting both in one

Qnix is a popular monitor in Korea and I saw PC bangs littered with them.

They are pretty good and I got like 4 hrs of counterstrike in without eyestrain

If I could pick only one you stupid troll.

They are very good for their price

I've gotten 4 27" 120hz IPS monitors
- 1 had dead pixels so I sold it
- 1 had broken electronics but I got some money back and just put in a new PCB
- 2 were flawless

Overall I've gotten 3 monitors for the price of one
High refresh rate monitors are shamelessly overpriced in the EU/US

yes and no.

they have no perfect pixel guarantee
they also have no warranty as grey market.

could get gold, could get fucked over.

know how to repair electrical things, as caps are usually the first to go on cheap shit .

They are completely legit, but you should do some research about their downsides before you buy.

Most notable thing is most of them are glossy screens. Make sure you can live with this.

Been using a 27inch qnix. Works well. I'm sure there are better monitors but it's a decent price.

confirmed for retard

Even their women?

this

Any recommendations for a cheap korean monitor or monitor in general?

M m muh dick

EBay is a market. Its full of shit and great products. Aka you get what you pay for.