So I warned my neighbor downstairs to stop using the piratebay with my connection or I'd cut her off...

So I warned my neighbor downstairs to stop using the piratebay with my connection or I'd cut her off, and now I'm changing my password.

I got my 3RD FUCKING PIRACY NOTICE because of her when I've never got any.

My main issue is I read my email and they're STILL injecting that pop up into my browser sometimes, is there any way to stop this YOU PIRATED THIS IS A WARNING BLAH BLAH pop up?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/3844pt/i_just_got_a_copyright_alert_from_comcast_as_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a virus you fucking retard.

Why are you sharing with your neighbor? Is she paying half or something?

No it's not you retarded faggot, Comcast directly injects a pop up into your web pages when they get a notice.

Literally google it.

She was paying money towards it yes, I warned her and she didn't listen.

>tfw no private tracker
>only use pirate bay proxies
>still no piracy notices

Your isp doesnt send you popups for torrenting. Thats a scam

Welcome to Comcast.

reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/3844pt/i_just_got_a_copyright_alert_from_comcast_as_a/

I know fuckign reddit but its the top google link.

They fucking do, I even got the notice in my official comcast email.

I got a fucking call from Comcast

Get a better ISP, but go for a private VPN for now

Terminate the deal then.

Its real.

Comcast is that fucking trash.

This is what you do op.

You go to your neighbor. Install a VPN/proxy of some kind. Teach her how to use it. Then make her suck your dick for her bullshit.

Bitches love people teaching them about VPNs, gets them soaking wet

>Americans
All the guns, none of the power.

He's right.

Lucky I don't have it, LONG LIVE FIOS

I have Comcast and they do nothing of the sort.

why don't you route all her traffic through a proxy

or how about you quit being a beta bitch and letting her leech your wi-fi? fuck, I would never trust someone using my wi-fi they could fuck you over so bad by looking at cp, etc.

yeah he could just go sign up with one of the other 0 providers in his area that aren`t comcast

This or maybe route all of her traffic through the vpn somehow from the router. Then get her to suck your dick too of course

dawg, I have fios too, but lets not act like Verizon isnt a steaming pile of dogshit too.

I'm cutting her off and not taking her money anymore.

She is an ugly crack head.

Too stupid to work a VPN.

>sharing internets with neighbor
Now you know why never to do that. Change the key and tell them to fuck off. They were using you.

>or how about you quit being a beta bitch and letting her leech your wi-fi?
She pays, not anymore though.

She's cut off and can pay for her own.

Turn off the wireless access or hide the ssid and tell her you had your internet disconnected.

teach her how to use private torrent trackers

>telling your beloved neighbor to fuck off instead of telling your shit eater ISP to fuck off

This is why you burgerclapschoolshoots need Bernie.

>3rd time

cut her off asap. you let her get away with it 3 times, so now she thinks you're a huge pussy

>Get caught pirating 3 times in a year
>Meanwhile I've pirated thousands of times and never got notice.
She's dumb.

>Cumcast injecting shit into customer traffic

With an ISP like that you don't need any adversaries.

Also: forced TLS now

Do this and say they cut your service for pirating

There are vpns that are easy to use. PIA can be opened on boot and auto login so all she would have to do is turn the PC on.

From then on she'll just turn the blame on him when around other folk. He's got it right by just cutting her off.

I'm on Comcast and I've literally never gotten a notice before.

why do you let your neighbor use your internet

NY STRIKE!

Microsoft already knows what you are pirating so don't be surprised

honestly, fuck verizon.

the people are asking for peanuts and those cunts still wont give in.

it depends on the content you download. for example, if you download some GoT episode(HBO) from piratebay you'll get the notice for sure. two friends of mine got it last month

Just make her pay for 6 months of PIA and send all her traffic through it via a dedicated wifi hotspot for her.

It's a minor annoyance to get your internet at half price. PIA is like 6 dollars a month.

Same for my flavor of choice nordvpn

Lol you're fucking retarded and probably have never had a job. OP (and this bitch) agreed to pay for a service so long as they meet certain requirements. The bitch failed to live up to her end of the deal between her and the ISP and is clearly the party in the wrong. Comcast shouldn't be told "to fuck off" because it help up its end of the bargain, you retardedly poor idiot