Serious Sup Forums what makes you think I goofed buying this?

Serious Sup Forums what makes you think I goofed buying this?
I mean everything you fags have said was utter shit turned out to be something I liked.
The only thing Sup Forums recommended me to do was install Gentoo jesus that OS is so fucking lame I mean it's like BSD but for retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrx0EKdnuN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4S
LOL

portage is absolutely an improvement over bsd ports

More like lmao!

>I mean everything you fags have said was utterly shit turned out to be something I liked
Two things:
>Taking advice seriously on a technology trolling board
>Believing shitty things can't be enjoyed.

Do you not enjoy ramen, fast food, or any other objectively garbage product that has better alternatives?

Don't be a retard.

ROFL didn't ask why OP went with the 4S maybe their is something special about the 4S that can't be done on the newer models.
You ever looked back and seen back in the day when older stuff was made with quality I bet you drive a car made out of plastic feel bad for you if you get into a car accident enjoy your self driving car that magically goes head on with a tree because you thought the new stuff was trendy.

Try that with periods and commas, then maybe I will read it.

Now that's 92$ wasted

lol still ishit so whatever.

Paying $100 for a used 5 year old smartphone.

You dun goofed OP.

Also the iPhone 4S is pretty ancient. Even new $30 android phones beat it in specs and performance.

man just waiting for those to drop in price, at least 128gb cards r cheap and the 200gb sandisk is only $80 at amazon

I don't get it.

You could get LG G2 or LG G3 for the same price. Or a fuckton of other better modern Android phones.

Actually newer cars perform like a billion times better in crashes than old ones. Old solid steel cars transmit all the wreck energy straight to you. New cars crumple and disperse the energy, making it a lot less hard on the people inside.

Also the frames on old cars would get all bent up and shit moreso than when they have nice plastic bodies absorbing a lot of the blow.

Buy one on black friday, they might drop to $100 a piece. That's what I'm doing. Amazing that any phone with support for SDXC will accept it. Even budget android phones support SDXC now.

Yes it is amazing, to get around one that don't support sdxc you just usually format the card to fat32 and it works. (At last it worked for my moto g 2nd gen)

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrx0EKdnuN0

Where can you even get half decent fast food anymore? It's all gotten so much worse recently.

I won't read it until he learns how to use "there".

The 4s is absolute fucking cancer, you wasted your money OP.

Don't worry user. Apple will continue to support the 4S (the "For Steve" edition) indefinitely.

You chose wisely.

>only thing that b recommended
>that b recommended
>b
Poor cuck