Anyone else tired of Windows 10 tips popups?

Anyone else tired of Windows 10 tips popups?

I got sick of Windows 10, switched to Ubuntu, never looked back

Never got one in my life

Never seen that honestly

Never seen it lol

why would i wait until i'm tired of them to disable them?

What about the ones with the icon being a little lightbulb and trying to tell you "tips" that anyone with half a vrain would already know

one of those guys who don't check their os's settings once before complaining

>laughing-females.gif
How is your restrictive OS feeling?
I wouldn't know.

Had 7. When the upgrade notification started nagging me, I switched over to Mint. Never looked back.

No, because i haven't even tried Windows 10,
If i wanted cutting edge Operating System features in the whole OS ecosystem, i'd go OS X or stay on Linux as i am now.
If i wanted a gaymer DESKTOP OS, and not a retarded Frankenstein monster that fucks up my desktop experience with a jumble of cringe inducing UI chaos and mobile/tablet touch shit,
i'd stay on Windows 7 as i am now in addition to Linux.

I don't see any point in Windows 10. Hell, the only game they shilled people with in order to make Windows 10 relevant in any way, got scrapped along with the developer (Fable).

>>>/blogspot/

my friends pc just installed win10 without his approval a few days ago

how is going for him so far?

the Win10 has moved in and demands to meet his parents

kek

Feedback like that makes me think you may be on the Windows Insider programme...? Haven't seen that myself.

>Having to turn this off.

>Having to configure your OS

STOP THE PRESS.

No, seriously, people here can spend their time adjusting distros like Arch, which is clearly more complicated than just using simple settings in Windows, and complain about swithing few settings off and on in Windows?