Look up a video on a programming concept

>look up a video on a programming concept
>it's a pajeet with a very heavy poo2loo accent explaining every fucking time

why is this allowed

if a white guy did a video like that it would be banned for being sexist misogynistic mansplaining.

OP is searching for knowledge and shuns those who have the knowledge

A real winner in production

Because retards like you watch those videos.

i cant fucking understand hinglish

Then you should study something else. Computing is extremely diverse and you might have to confront your racism much more than you'd like to.

>he doesn't just read a book

Actually something that really helped me was programming IRC. They were only too happy to help.

>t. Pajeet Ghavanasagahar

>Its high noon.

Racism will get you nowhere in life.

Read a book.

Which channels? Pretty much everyone on freenode is a cunt with a fork up their anus.

>muh programming videos
>VEVO for webshits when?
end yourself you worthless shit stain!

>t. "Totally Employable" Teen

Indians are the most racist humanoids in this planet

they just do it to build their resume. whether anyone on youtube truly understand the material is questionable at times

>T - white guilt beta

>watching youtube videos to learn things

Jesus christ

You mean you wouldn't be angry if you had a fork up your anus?

50 rupees has been deposited into your account for your progressive and diverse posting, rajesh.

>learning anything

are you fucking kidding me

Do you have brain damage?
Either stop bitching about his accent and get what you want from his video, or go find another video.

You're as brain dead as a hedgehog with no brain.

Are those open source forks of existing forks, or proprietary forks?

better tell all indians that

>watching educational video for a small tidbit
>it's 15 mins long
>the video and audio quality are ass
>start of video is full of basic shit
>try to skip through the video to find the part that I want
>can't find it
>give up, look elsewhere
>find some articles about topic
>ctrl+f through that shit
>find exactly what I was looking for

fuck educational/instructional videos. never again
anything worthwhile that can be said in a video has been written down in some book or some article

Just read fucking papers you shitty millenial

Real programmers are busy working and don't have the time to educate your fat ass for free. Pajeet is just happy to be there.

because you're too poor to afford a pluralsight subscription.

>durrrr milleniulz
Just because you need 5 days to process concepts it doesn't mean we all need to waste time reading manuals instead of watching a video at 2x speed on yt.
Wtf are you even doing on Sup Forums?

Just look for it on stackoverflow, you mongoloid, learning how to program on YouTube is really a bad idea.

>look up pluralsight
>entire website is bootstrap bullshit

Yeah... no. Nobody is using that shit, you pathetic emaciated scrawny nerd faggot.

>Stupid poo2loo pajeet can program.
>Enlightened OP of Sup Forums - Technology (second to no rajesh!) can't.

This thread was brought to you by the fine minds of Sup Forums and Sup Forums – "we can't into technology, but at least we aren't niggers."

I cant use videos to learn shit my brain just wont absorb it in video format. I watch them to break the ice on big stuff but reading and even more so practice it myself is how I learn.

Also if you really want to get into tech you better learn to understand an indian accent.

If you want to see programming videos by white people, then make some.

Actually thinking about doing this in order to learn better. I would learn about something myself produce an outline and then produce a video for it. The end result being that I will have learned more that way then any other method I can think of.

i know what you mean and i fucking hate it

it's not even the worst part, the worst part is listening to them misuse english in a way that totally renders what they are saying useless.