Buy sell and trade electronics

Before you buy sell or trade something, lets talk it over first.

I'm thinking of selling my netbook for a hundred. It's not 100% terrible but I was thinking of selling it for 110. (all 20's and a 10). think I could do this? However it's got mint on it. It cannot handle windows. Poor lil guy.

It's a dell inspiron. Think it's worth it?

i think thats probably pushing it user

If it's no windows, youre not gonna sell it

Think of the typical nigger who buys $100 laptops off Craigslist.

Try a Windows install

>cant handle windows
>$110

Haahaahahahahahahaah

I was thinking of saying something like
"Tablet like computer."

I literally have tried to install XP and it blue screens me. Isn't there an XP for laptops? I heard it wasn't very popular

Give it away to some tech illiterate relative.

i wish i could do that but i need the money

Nobody's gonna buy that piece of junk. Get a job.

if you only understood how hard it is to get a job vs being in college or something whatever you do, you would understand why I'm trying to sell shit while looking for a job. Do me a favor for now on and don't assume it's easy for people to find a job.

No. You can regularly buy shitty netbooks like that on my local Craigslist for sub 50$

well shit

dude, where are you from.

Right now with summer comming there is nothing easier than to find short term jobs. just look around whre you live, maybe a lifeguard since there will be pools open? maybe something like ice cream man? I hate people saying they cannot find a job. Ever since I was 18 I worked every possible chance I got. It really isn't that hard even without education.

protip, if you have any airport nearby, they are extremelly packed for summers and they will be looking for anyone.

yes I'm in GA. I'm hoping it will get easier. I'm going out today to look and HOPEFULLY some one will give me the chance to talk to them.

>airport
Really? like what? And no, I think the closet is Jacksonville Airport which I think is like an hour away and I would have no way of getting there.

as for the airport - imagine what kinds of work qould be needed when suddenly there are people wanting to go somewhere for the summer. its mostly loading planes and cleaning them, nothing you would need university for.

Other stuff i tried while i was studying
>making car parts in some company
>working in large offsetprinter packing newspapers
>lifeguard
>airport loader and cleaner
>some large company that has huge washing machines
>swimming trainer

If the companies dont even talk to you i'm affraid you are aiming too high

how do i get to frisk sexy middle aged woman?

no. i bought my thinkpad x201 for less than that

I dont understand your question. If you meant taht im a woman then wrong, most of those jobs actually require strength and are done by men.

really, right now so many short term contract open that you just have to search something like (your location) + summer job and you will find it.

>airport
>frisking sexy woman
>not getting the joke
Pat down user

I just traded an i5 computer I had for 2 dresses. I am closeted trans and she is the only person who knows, so that was the best deal I could get.

>get out
Yeah, yeah I know.

Its ok user. we all have secrets. It's how much you go on them that matters. If you enjoy pretty cute dresses that's all that matters.

Thanks.

sorry, I didnt know what frisking means, english is my 3rd language. You could try getting into TSA security but I think they are looking for long term contracts. also from my experience every single airport security person is a massive faggot. Sometimes it was unbelievable.

>work at the airport
>at the airport there is bus for people working there, because it is quite big airport
>i see bus comming while going through security
>the TSA fuckers know it so they slow down, start checking everything twice, choose me for random pat down search etc...
>exactly when the bus leaves they let me through, laughting at me

Unbelievable faggots, i have more like this

>3rd
Son, your english is better than 90% of the faggots on this board

here's one more
generally the security is very passive-aggressive, they just want you to boil with anger

>have night shift starting at 11pm
>bus comes late, I get late to the airport
>fuckfuckfuck.jpg
>run to security, have like 3 minutes to go through security and check at the loading company
>security guys see me running and just smile at each other
>since its 11pm, there is noone except the security guys and me
>they make me dissasemble my phone, check my wallet, full patdown
>30 mins later they let me through
>my water I brought with me is radioactive since it passed the x-ray like 15 times
>luckily boss knew the TSA are bunch of cocks so he didnt do anything

ever since then I went to night shifts 45 minutes early.