youtube.com/watch?v=yNIal1GR_t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flash

RealPlayer

this

Windows

HYPERCAM

The mouse.

Mousecucks are scum of the earth. I hate knowing all the keyboard shortcuts and still having to rely on a mouse for 3% of my computing. utterly uneconomical. Mice should've been invented as a tool for le vidya games, not for basic UI use.

Nero

Mousefag here. I wish I wasnt. This is just how I learned. I wish I learned the classic techniques.

Exhaust vents on the bottom of laptops.

Speakers on the backside of mobile phones.

Wouldn't have said that in 1997, but yeah it was pretty fucking stupid

you're a moron

What is that red button between G,H and B?

not that.
That would have meant stunting the computer market by huge margins and you know it.

The Apple Pencil.
Smart watches
Phablets
Onboard gpus

Trackball, it's like a mouse

Every time I see your name I'm surprised anyone even picked that idea up from that thread.
Did you just forget it on or something?

DRM.

But only micro sd cards fit into my ds cart slot.
Therefore it's not dumb tech at all

miniSD does as well.

Actually it's a tittlemouse aka a track point.

Anything apple really. I used to own an iPhone 6S Plus btw.

sony memory stick

Go to bed grandpa

Wut

He's calling you a cuck.

Cool lmao

I wasn't even aware that was a thing

Most overrated fucking laptops ever, and I'm typing this on one. I've never had a good laptop though, they're all shit. Until someone comes up with something that's:

>fast
>doesn't overheat
>portable
>as easy to do work on as a desktop

laptops are always gonna be shit. Thinkpads are better than most laptops, but not by a lot.

Windows 95 was my first OS, I can't help but be a mousefag. Even though my command-line skills are decidedly above average, I still find myself seeking GUI tools for a lot of things.

How old are you?

Hdmi to vga converter

I find that hard to believe

>hard
heh

You sure you didn't mean to type 12?

>mean
:(

I'm 21.

Post bait every day...

Let alone that they forced it onto laptops with the touchpad, which are insanely uncomfortable and counterintuitive. Without them the standard of laptops could be 21:9 screens with just a keyboard attached.

>21:9 screens with just a keyboard attached.
>21:9
absolutely disgusting

IKR! Touchscreens! FuCk yeuah!

But it's all of those things.

> 16 gigabytes in a creditcard thin it's dumb

Sup Forums - Consumer Opinions

And here I thought what he was calling dumb was the SD card adapter into a USB SD card reader instead of just having a USB microSD card reader.

MTP

SD card adapters are great, why have two USB dongles when you can use an adapter? The adapter is always in the dongle, you only take it out when you use full size SD cards.

The issue with those parameters is that you cannot have all of those at once with current technology. Desktop power requires desktop cooling, so putting desktop power in laptop space makes more heat.

my macbook air does that and lasts me 12+ hours on battery with regular use
[/shill]

GNU plus Linux

That's not a piece of tech, that's only two compponents of a fully functioning operating system.

No problem. Happens.

My old Nokia phone had a mini SD card. It's nearly impossible to find one in 2016.

Even if he was saying that, he'd be wrong. If the USB adapter went straight to microSD, he wouldn't be able to put full sized SD in it.

You take that back I fucking love my t420

>degloving accident

macbook pro tbqh fampai

Why not make the end of the pencil angled 90 degrees?

Music streaming services
Phones without microSD and removable battery
Fingerprint readers
1366x768 displays

Checked. I'm guessing you have a chrome/netbook?

This is not a macbook user, you just posted the wrong pic

Fingerprint readers are pretty convenient for me. You'd understand if you ever went anywhere or had guests.

This. The office I work at is all maxxed out MBPs. They just roll in, plug that shit into a thunderbolt display, and start working.

>I can't type a password like a normal human being would

Idk about the other shit, but the wire for the mouse is fucking rad as shit. Shit can last like an hour on a 15min charge. Plug the shit in when you go to bed or leave work, and you're golden. Shit lasts for a long while too before you absolutely have to charge it.

The best part is that when you get a new one you just turn it on and plug it in for a second and it autojoins the bluetooth shit instantly.

Though personally I like having tactile buttons, so.

Nigga you are fucking stupid. There are many times when having a fingerprint reader has helped immensely because I only had one hand free, or needed to do something quickly.

If you think it's stupid, you're probably a NEET and/or a faggot.

Why would you want to fit a full sized SD in it>

Do people even still use them?

>Fingerprint readers are pretty convenient for me.
Fingerprint readers are pretty convenient for other people too, because they're a shitty form of security.

>1366x768 displays
How? Borderless videos on netbooks is quite nifty, would be shit with a 4:3 ratio.

Yup, because they never tested them with 100's of people trying their fingers with one mans 3 fingers as unlock. Yup, and it never worked great. Mhm.

I don't use a netbook for mindless consumption, I use it as a computer.

Real jukebox was a resources rapist

>1366x768 displays
Huh??

I had one of those, got it free from radio shack. was completely useless

Roofie also you hack the Gibson with it

Manlet hands detected. Its OK we all know if you get a girl she'll peg ya

Are you retarded?

How the fuck are they a "shitty form of security" you retard?

Not him but I had no problem using my 5.5" phone one handed, doesn't make them unnecessary and retarded

Kill yourself.

That's a tablet res too.
Anyways I use tablets/netbooks for media and mindless consumption, there are better alternatives for small computers, like UMPC's, witch I have needed for work.

>I only use my computer for work, not mindless leisure

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
GET OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no u

Doesn't make it any less shit
>there are better alternatives for small computers, like UMPC's, witch I have needed for work
I agree, I've got both a UMPC and a netbook.

I never said that. I simply find it retarded for my device to accommodate media consumption over actually using the device, because that's all 16:9 is good for.

techinsider.io/hack-iphone-touch-id-with-play-doh-2016-2

>They're going to have to get me to press my finger into play-doh.

Oh noooo.

Yeah, that's not how fingerprint scanners found on Thinkpads etc work.

They could probably lift your fingerprint from something else and transfer it to the play-doh

youtube.com/watch?v=yNIal1GR_t4

RTMP

Nigger are you stupid? Have you ever used play-doh? Do you know how lifting fingerprints even works?

They wouldn't have to really.

Lift it with some tape, give the tape a dark background (okay, maybe put the tape on the play-doh so it will obscure light) and then place it on the scanner.

Yes and yes

that shit would only look good one girls

poorfag

Keyboard shortcuts are prohibitive to use in web browsers, especially pages like, oh, a Sup Forums thread, with tons and tons of links. Is there even a built-in capability in any browser to hover on an item via keyboard? It's a great thing for things that have useful hover text (like citation links in a wiki or post links on Sup Forums) and I've never heard of a way to do it via keyboard.

Keyboards are obsolete, mice are the future fag.
I dont even need a keyboard, I have one on the screen now.

well apparently you're just a retard

>Keyboard shortcuts are prohibitive to use in web browsers, especially pages like, oh, a Sup Forums thread, with tons and tons of links.
That's because Sup Forums isn't made exclusively for keyboard.