Homescreen thread: Waifu Edition

Waifus are preferred but certainly not mandatory.

Inb4 Overmeme sucks, etc. This isn't an Overwatch thread.

Useful links:
--------------------

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Android_ricing

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/List_of_recommended_Android_software

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/List_of_recommended_OS_X_software

Other urls found in this thread:

miku.waifu.pl
github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/blob/master/poweramp_api_lib/src/com/maxmpz/poweramp/player/PowerampAPI.java
cj81499.github.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Page 2

kys

What the hell do you guys do when someone uses your phone? Explain to them why you have a Nepalese drawing of a half naked girl?

Friend/co-worker: "What's your background?"

Me: "Oh, that's Tracer from Overwatch."

They either know what that is and say "oh, cool" or they don't and say "oh, okay." What's so hard to grasp about that?

>when someone uses your phone
I call the police.

Sup Forums is gay desu senpai

That clock doesn't fit

Can't you just say it's a game thing or something

Also, alternate homescreen because apparently people are sick of my amoled one, plus this is the one I'm currently using in Europe

Also fun fact the 2 captchas I did for these 2 comments were "3200 Rue" and "rue 3200"

Posting my beloved.
I've made wrapper for PowerAmp in Tasker so I can use it in KLWP. Also bars change color depending on state(charing/playing music).

Why would I ever let someone who isn't my friend use my phone or give them my homescreen that they will have no idea how to use?
Anyway it's always "Oh, you watch anime?", "Yeah, I do." and either the person is normalfag and the conversation die or we just talk about current season and stuff.

What can I add?

I'd get rid of the page indicator and add a battery widget on the upper right corner

Need to make no text under apps or color it white.
Coolest bitch/10
R8 m8

Too many icons
7/10

Waifu edition huh?

1/2

Thanks Sempai.
I like your hs, but for me it has so many widgets.

2/2

Fuck custom launchers

Heres mine, lock screen coming up soon

Lock Screen as promised

Can anyone recommend something better than the dashclock widget? It'd be fine if I could change the font for the time and date.

KLWP, KWGT, UCCW?

>FOTM trash
lmao

Fuck yeah, Airospace.
Digging the minimalism, well done.
Did you use KLWP? If so, well done, I can't figure how to do that.

I'm using the nova launcher and dashclock.
I'm messing around with KWGT to make a new clock widget with better font.

First time or something.

Changed it, feeling very indecisive tonight.

Will do senpai

with what phone?

>Snapshit
kys

Nice
It's shit
Bland
It's okay.
That's alright
It's fine
That's cool

I replaced the dashclock widget with KWGT

My main thing was that Dashclock had a text message notification thing that would tell you how many texts you had, and I couldn't get it to work with KWGT, but then I realized it's largely pointless.

Don't forget to rate others

here

Anything on how to customize the lockscreen?

Looks better. You should design some new controls for your music player in KWGT too, so that they also fit the theme.

That's a pretty valid suggestion. I'll play around with it tonight and see what I can do.

OP what theme is that?

r8 m8s

8/10, really like the aesthetic

2/10, put some effort in

6/10, looks nice but doesn't have enough functionality

7/10, get rid of the notification bar, page indicator, and the app drawer icon

9/10, looks really nice

2/10, put some effort in

3/10, points for waifus but put in some effort

Teach me senpai, post a full guide I'll do anything and I mean anything
Needs a different icon pack IMO
D.va is best, could you post wallpaper please

So I played around with it for a bit and this is as far as I've gone.

The top one is the default apollo widget, and the bottom one is the one I'm working on in KWGT.

I want to do something about the text overlapping the album image
I also want to consolidate the play keys and perhaps make it so that the play/pause icon switches out according to whether or not the music is paused or playing.

I'm still learning all of this though.

cluttered icons and you can't even read the text under them

See above, minus the text.

Those icons seem a bit too small to not mis-tap. At the same time, any bigger and they'd probably be too intrusive.
Also, the way the 25 is too close to the edge is a bit bothersome.
Otherwise pretty good/10

I want to like it, but the intentional positioning of the icons puts me off for some reason. I'm partial to clean backgrounds and situational icons though.
Also, Kurumi is great, even if she is a psycho

thanks for the rating the position of the icons just feels right when using the phone one handed since its a 5.5 inch screen when they were at the bottom i couldnt reach the rightmost icon without like putting my thumb in a really uncomfortable position, so yeah

also tfw no kurumi gf

Would you mind posting this pape, user?

Clock is a custom widget. Icons are from a pack called Mono&Grid

Ill bite

I like that one.

B8

Looks really clean.
Icon Pack?

How can I achieve this and this ?

>Teach me senpai, post a full guide I'll do anything and I mean anything
Full guide, to what? KLWP, coloring, designing or tasker?
I did not followed any.
If you know CSS3 or anything about GUI programming, then KLWP is very straightforward. Maybe there are some guides online, but I did everything without them.
I don't know much about color theory, but these colors works well. When I was doing online shrine( miku.waifu.pl ), I was just looking at large websites and just look how colors are being choosen and in which proportions. I extracted color palete in similar way from the iXima's Miku design and it just works. When someone posted riced homescreens on Sup Forums and linked to /w/, I just looked around and used ideas from various homescreens like liked combined with design of my shrine to create my homescreen.
I'm just a programmer, so using tasker was intuitive for me. I just looked up PowerAMP API ( github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/blob/master/poweramp_api_lib/src/com/maxmpz/poweramp/player/PowerampAPI.java ) and simple example of handing intents in Tasker and just made wrapper for all functionality I needed.
This is my first rice by the way. If you would like to see how it all works inside, you can search /w/ archive for my posts or something. About month ago, I've posted whole KLWP project, KWGT poweramp widget and Taster project.

I wish my Note 1 could handle recording in native resolution at 30fps.

r8 and h8

what should i add

A clock, may I ask what icon pack you're using there? Also, Zooper widget or KWGT should work for a clock.

I'd give it a month for this meme game to die off like Splatoon!

Lines Free
i think

Anything about Windows Phone?

8.1 I mean, MS still says that they "are working on providing update for your phone" (Lumia 640 DS) but I guess they wont do it at all, dropping this idea after year or something.

Could you post the wallpaper?

Wallpaper for the user

could you post that pape please?

yeah, it's stock

this is really nice

I'd rearrange the buttons, so you'd have play/ pause on the black bg and the rest on the coverart

actually why do you have a play and a pause button?

I just wish android had good looking icons like that

Jesus just stop

stop what?

Post pape pls?

Bang left, wife middle, kill right.

Anyone?

Because the icon is static - if you don't work some widget creation magic.

It is redundant though. I'm trying to find a way to make it look aesthetically pleasing with 3 buttons. Again, the issue is that the play/pause button will play/pause, but the image will be static - until I find out how to work the if-statements and transparencies.

Icon pack is Cryten

Please tell me what theme is that and I will suck your dick forever

cj Glyphs and Glyphs from cj81499.github.io

People need to rate others in this thread. Everyone's posting their homescreen and nobody is getting replies.

be the change you want to see family

It's better for new people to not rate and just observe rather than be a faggot like
"don't forget to rate others" lmao what a dumb fuck

I really want to root my Samsung S5 on verison. Any recommendations for good looking loaders? Any way I'd be able to keep the fingerprint lock as well?

any way to change my icons color a bit without using actual image editing software?

>like Scanty and Kneesocks better
>tfw can't find a high res wallpaper that doesn't make me look like a huge weeb perv

R8 & H8

Already had that one. Sorry for bothering you.

Wallpaper please.

Hey thanks a lot for the explanation, sadly it's nowhere near my skill level, yours looks amazing

naota/10

>wallpaper
Nice. At least organize your icons.

As for mine, I could do much better on having a more coherent icon theme but cba to do it.

Thanks and no problem.
Ask if you need help with anything and good luck with your homescreen.

That's such a fun fact

Y O L O
O
L
O

Thanks.

>touchwizz

>not having an animated gif as wall

Good thing you don't either

>different animation on lockscreen

also a screencap isn't going to be animated obvi