/csg/ Chink Shit General

Comment too long edition

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• PSA About the RN3P losing 4G the moment you flash it to a Global ROM you're stuck with either a bloated chink reseller rom or flash it and wait for MIUI 8 to (hopefully) fix this • There's some general confusion about this issue so this needs to be properly researched further, anons with RN3P please post ITT with screens and info about this
• user posts an update on his Chuwi HiBook • user's pleased with his MotoSpeed Inflictor mechanical keyboard • user unboxes a Teclast x98 plus now with chink bloat cut • user writes about his Redmi Note 3 Pro's battery life • user rigs a Xiaomi Square speaker to his bicycle • Meme LED fan run a little noisy but meme fine • Another gets a sharp knife that the chinks "protected" from customs • No update from Gearbest on anons requesting Gentle Typhoons best send in another ticket to ask when they'll go up
• user reviews a bunch of chink shit • A new type of Chink mechanical keyboard shows up that user bought the Redragon K551 for €40 • Bunch of video reviews got posted; One of the Mayflash Wii U Pro Controller Adapter and a Chinese Semi Mechanical Keyboard off AliExpress • user buys a tiny fanless PC and fries the USB port • user buys a Remee Clone which (allegedly) helps you recall dreams better • JJRC H22 confirmed for Chink Shit Gen starter kit its that good • user reviews his Chink meme earbuds currently on sale for $13.50 • user got his Chuwi Hi10 youtu.be/v1wRJxF-pgU

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Rock-Luxury/32474867642.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_324845.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jHoR8ZRmeUE
youtube.com/watch?v=oVYnnypy2Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=rJjY2rlftTE
youtube.com/watch?v=l6wWPKqqmlY
thedronefiles.net/2016/03/07/xk-alien-x250-standard-in-depth-review/
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-Fingerprint/32599987629.html
bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-10990988
gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_263761.html
gearbest.com/stands-holders/pp_343495.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OapEypb8dKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for sharkies

Sharks can't even be compared to mighty Easter heads

Reposting from the last thread

>Umm guys, this network card is supposed to only cost $8 but it's showing up as $55 right under it. They haven't charged $55 to my card but what the fuck is this shit? I only bought a shark and this.

>nigger heads
Kill yourself

click the order and see what it says you dumb fuck

Most from Easter island can't go in water.. they would sink

Holy fuck chink shit is insanely popular now

*Moai

Another day, another empty mailbox.

Thanks SingPost and Canada Post.

Sharks are literally the niggers of the sea

But they would not drown

ok this is all the chink bloatware in my mi box 3 enhanced.

If I just delete everything that says "xiaomi" or chink runes and reboot will my box become a fully functional normal Android TV with leanback launcher?

aliexpress.com/item/Rock-Luxury/32474867642.html

Gonna order these meme Zircons, this guy seems the cheapest and has 71 reviews. Are there any reports of fakes for it or did I find a good deal because the other ones are more expensive by a few bucks.

Weird, Just got one from Ali for around 11 USD with 200+ reviews

had my chink ugreen USB 3.0 card reader turn up and it's pretty good although i don't have any cards fast enough to see a difference on USB 3.0 and it's nice as it picks up cards in both slots at once.

This looks like a nice offer but i don't need it. What do?
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_324845.html

would be worth it if it was 4/64 rather than 2/32.

Order it and give it to your local bum

buy 64g and test both

Get it and install Linux on it.

i've got a 64gb netac p500 UHS-3 card coming from gearbest for £10.

Fuck, do I have to buy one of these now

Looks like they aped the Kingston logo.

Bitch please, not even a donut micro sd could stand up to the mighty shark.

>aped

Does anyone have one of those wifi minidrones like the Cheerson CX-10W? How's the latency and flight time?

So, how good are Shark MicroSDs?
I assume someone already tortured tested a couple.

What about speeds?

speeds are average
random speeds are shockingly terrible.
it's made in taiwan so it's probably made by kingston or sandisk, or someone like that.

good speeds, reliability horribly unknown since they're only been a meme for a couple of months

And reliability wise?

Fucking normies gonna drive prices up

i expect it to be like any other micro SD card, which can last like 8 or more years.

Ugreen seems pretty good. I have some USB cords from them they are pretty nice

I second this. I bought an HDMI to VGA active adapter scaler doohickey so I can play muh Wii U at the college gamer club and it works perfectly.

yeah this seems it as it's built well and doesn't feel like it cost £4, i'm certainly going to get more of their stuff.

I think it's just summer, people are finishing up their exams or heading into their holidays. Leads to a lot more activity across the entire site but especially in places where normies can blow their money.

Made an entire write-up on this shit before realising you want minidrones, the wifi portion still stands but seeing as the Cheerson CX-10W is such a small and dinky little toy I don't see it mattering to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHoR8ZRmeUE

Don't get a WiFi FPV quadcopter, since they operate on the same frequency (2.4 GHZ.) which will interfere with flight controls and impact the battery life/flight time.

If you're looking to buy one get a FPV quadcopter buy one that runs a 5.8GHZ control system to fly and has a screen afixed to the controller.

If you're really that adamant about using a smartphone and wifi for FPV get a Quadcopter that can do both frequencies, which only a few Chink Quads offer and usually it's either 2.5GHZ or 5.8GHZ.

First time flyer and want to buy babbies first learner FPV? Look into the XK X250 Alien, its $60 when on sale and is a neat little quad.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVYnnypy2Cg

youtube.com/watch?v=rJjY2rlftTE

youtube.com/watch?v=l6wWPKqqmlY

thedronefiles.net/2016/03/07/xk-alien-x250-standard-in-depth-review/

As interesting note it got unlocked BIOS.

>Tfw fell for the Mi Box 3 enhanced edition meme and they just announced a US version of Pro with google play and everything

For fucks sake, I cant get Google Play to work on mine, its filled with chink bloatware and no one is making any clean android TV rom for it.

falled for the meme hard on this one. fuck you you fags who told me to get this.

wait for the US version ROM to release and flash it.
also your the dick for buying a chink version.

My Redmi Note 3 pro just updated and now every single app is requesting permissions for every instance it needs them.

When I want to call someone it asks to give permission. Every single time.

Anyone know what the fuck is up with this?

No one that know shit about TV Boxes would recommend the Xiaomi one, not only overpriced but useless for the western market.

No name boxes are the way to go on this one.

You wanted control over your apps didn't you?

Sure, if there was an actual way to permanently allow an app to do certain thing.

This would be perfect desu, but if I have to do it every single time, it's definitely not worth it.

factory reset the thing.

>The Xiaomi 20Ah powerbank is 36 euros on banggood
>AUKEY 20Ah is 24 euros on Amazon
So why should I buy the meme again?

>factory reset the thing.
No, just clear the fucking caches.

I just got a 3g Redmi Note 3 Pro on Sup Forumss advice.

Is there a list of things i should do to check when i first get it ?

Is there another ROM i should put on ?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-4G-LTE-Cell-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-Fingerprint/32599987629.html

I got it from this seller

Global snapdragon ROM, if you didn't get the inferior mediatek version

not the same model, Mi Box Pro is from 2015.

Mainly why I bought it was because of the high antutu CPU scores wich is really good for emulators.

but it still sucks to not have basic features

seems like some chink found a way, time to learn moon runes:

bbs.xiaomi.cn/t-10990988

Aukey is good, go for the Aukey.

never mind, didn't even finish reading the post for the link

Security app, check the permissions area inside.

Thanks for the info, senpai

And yeah, I really wouldn't mind it but it's good to know

apply for bootloader unlock now, took like 10 days for me to get my unlock permission.

Thanks, m8. I stashed all the default xiaomi apps in the back of the drawer, had no idea an app like this controller the permissions

All is well.

Sounds good. is it just a version of MIUI 7 or is it a clean stock install ?

Do I need any info from the phone for that like or can I request before i even have it ?

Its 25 euros actually and unless you've got Prime Amazon doesn't do free shipping.

gearbest.com/iphone-power-bank/pp_263761.html

no, you just need to create a mi account and have a phonenumber.

the page is in chink runes but its pretty easy to apply, just google a guide.

Cheers M80 I'll get on it.

Not the guy that suggested the request, but I didn't do any of that. I just use some guide I found online to unlock it via cmd and then flashed a different recovery/rom

And also, yeah, it's MIUI. Currently on 7.3 Stable for me. I had stock android previously, and I kind of like MIUI, apart from a few quirks here and there, like being unable to move app data to microSD via App2SD without rooting it

Im looking for a stink chinky drone which I can attach an Xiaomi Yi to. Any ideas for what I should buy?

Teclast x98 plus:

1080p 10bit anime with 5.1 Flac audio
CONFIRMED WORKING

Shipping is only 3 euros. And taxes for the Xiaomi one on gearbest would be almost 5 euros.

>Shoushitstu
>Shitsu
>Shit

At least they are naming their cartoons properly

I got a Pro one, its nice desu.

But you need the ultimate tool for maximum comfy mode:

gearbest.com/stands-holders/pp_343495.html

+

get a Xiaomeme bluetooth speaker, sound is ass on the teclast.

ultimate comfy animu and chill set

What euro country you in because I never got taxed for my chink shit.

Yeah in a test with 32g donut 64 shark

Nobody knows, but 30 year warranty

lol

What is the difference between the KZ ATE and the KZ ATE S?

So Ali stopped my payment for a Laptop Charger and a cheap 60gig SSD . also a zentai suit for dank memes but that's not the point

I appealed the ID thing and they accepted it, but now what happens? the orders are still closed, and i have yet to receive a refund.

Should i take screenshots and dispute payment with my credit card?

What the fuck did I just watch

sup /csg/.

Two of my friends live in China and own/run a school over there.

What shall I ask them to bring back for me?

I already have a redmi note 3 pro.

nothing because customs will make them pay import duty on it, even if they say it's a gift.

Refunds take a while.

The 2 times I requested it, I got it about a week later

strange booze and fresh shit to eat since that's the only things you can't just buy from ali

slave children

souvenirs

What could it be?

dog meat

epic answer Sup Forumsros!!

Gear best and something over $100 probably a chuwi tablet

Xiaomi Max

open it

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

Well that was boring.

2 BM-800
1 64gb Shark
1 IR thermometer with a fucked up laser pointer

Oh god, where can I find more of these vids? This is fucking hilarious.

What are you recording with that?

Unbiased Tech Review guy here.

so here I am! Swallowing sadness...and much more...

I have here in my hands the Cube i7 stylus tablet.

It finally came today. Yay.

Already some niggles about the machine that I'll address in the video which I'll record later next week.
Too busy atm with physio after the motorbike accident.
Some of my videos if anyone is interested in these products.
Mi pad 2 review; m.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_aPUi_a50 [Open]

And the Piston 3 vs KZ ATE earphone review I did a while back:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OapEypb8dKQ

Pic related. State of my leg after 8 months, 3 surgeries. 2 blood transfusions and months and months of physio.
warning to all drivers; look out for motorbikers you cunts

Nothing, but I plan to pimp my battle station with them.

HIS FUCKING LEG

Godspeed user hope you are good fa m

/csg/ the only place on the internet were people with high end phones take blurry photos and still uploads them.

I thought someone said you lost it. Looks like it's still there

nearly ran over one yesterday while making a left turn. he got saved by the wimpy little horn. you guys are so small and pathetic.

Kek they are gold right?

Is your leg pregnant? is this what happens when a dog humps your leg?

Never bought from Ali before but what is this ID thing? They don't ask you to give over your ID or some shit just to dispute an order?