Is there a specific name for this mouse? I want to buy one, tired of gaming mouses. I just want simplicity...

Is there a specific name for this mouse? I want to buy one, tired of gaming mouses. I just want simplicity, none of that DPI bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HP-265986-003-OPTICAL-SCROLL-MOUSE/dp/B0053ZA2YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazon.com/HP-265986-003-OPTICAL-SCROLL-MOUSE/dp/B0053ZA2YQ

A classic case of >OP bought a razer mouse to be a L33T g@moR and wonders why it sucks

You want an Intellimouse 1.1a or 3.0 OP. They look nicer than that and are better.

thnx

It is just rebranded cheap chinkshit. Just buy a Logitech or something.

Logitech g402, works well but the scroll wheel is a peice of shit. Got it as a present. Too bad my Logitech G5 died, was a fucking tank, lasted me 7 years.

Kind of off topic, but any reason why my mouse would infinite scroll anymore when I click my scroll wheel. The wheel itself still works but tat part won't.

Steal a logitech b110 from your local office supply.

Don't get Logicuck. Get Zowie.

Buy a business/comfort oriented mouse. Using the MX Master Mouse is what I use currently.

>tfw I fell for the dpi meme

damn you razor

>specific name for this mouse

That one's called Derek

I miss this mouse
so bulky so good
had weight to it

too bad about the battery life and connection

Lmao I have that mouse. Its my only mouse...

I had that mouse and it was absolute shit.

The sensor would fuck up every now and then and throw the cursor,
also two sidebuttons are a must even if you want a simple mouse.

I liked that mouse when I had it but the scroll wheel without ridges is annoying and feels weird imo

I see those mice in public shitholes.

They're not good mice. You can get random cheap £10-£20 wired or wireless mice that are much better than it, which is what most normies get for home usage. I don't see why you're actively seeking out a 10 pence mouse for bulk buyers in business.

hp m-uv96 (usb)
hp m-sbf96 (ps/2)
Yes, i own both. they were $1 at goodwill.

Actually they are rebranded logitech mice.

I still use a gateway moakuo. It's excellent.