So, I heard you like Pilot G2, because it's smooth as butter

So, I heard you like Pilot G2, because it's smooth as butter.

But how about you upgrade to real effortless writing, Sup Forums?

>2016
>hand writing

Handwriting is good for your memory

Memorizing is good for your memory, fucker
>my memory palace has the entire exam for next week from German literature.

>memory palace

Bullshit. Repetita iuvant.

Read-repeat-read-repeat over and over and over

Verbatim is much more bullshit. What you can imagine, you can recall. read-repeat takes more time exponentially with longer data streams. Granted, it's how I learned about a hundred dinosaur names when I was 5 or 6, but I had pictures to help me. And those lived for me. It was my palace

>fond memories, that book.

This is proven by so many studies in many different countries - that anyone trying to convince anyone else of this being fake is purely comical.

Also computer screen is proven to be very harmful and especially moving images on it.

Haha, you're fucking retarded.

Have I made you upset?

Pilot Precise V5 RT is the best.

I sometimes find myself in panic and scourge the Internet to look out if I'm doing goosed studying shit, because I'm really slow in building a speech.

Sure, the concept I have it. But I cannot just put it down.

I've looked at multiple methods: drawing, memory palace, pyramids, so on so forth

In the end, just ask yourself: how did the students before you managed to study stuff? They had longer textbooks, written with different grammar which was uncommon even for them (think your grandpa), zero pictures, no highlighters, sometimes a pencil

And yet they graduated, learnt languages and all the rest of the stuff

I think that there is no good or bad method. If it's natural for you, then it works.

I like to read, repeat, rewrite, for examples. Takes 3x times longer, but it's how I get shit done

le ebin maymay XD °_° lol

Too bad it costs a shitton and lasts 6 months at best

>almost $9 more than the G2

your dum

Summer time.

I do like fountain pens but I think "effortless" is a plain misrepresentation. There's more to writing with a nib than with a ball bearing.

Also the G2 has shitty ink. Uniball Jetstream for the win.

Uniball is also pricier than G2. And both don't last one month if you use them on a regular basis.

what's wrong with you guys?
just use a ballpoint pen

Git gud user, with fountain pens you can write with forgery proof inks and save.

Shit is cash mon

>Not understanding how memory works

Maintaince rehearsal is bs fag

Kill your parents for not having you aborted and then kill yourself for being a fucking loser.

Can I get a link to a cheap, good chink one?

Nice shitpost, mouth breather.

eBay Hero 616 or Dollar 717
2$ each

desu the pilot juice 0.38mm is perfect for me. Only problem is I have to import since there are no pens this thin in yurop

>0.38mm

Just use the Sakura then

I'll look into that

V pens are ass. You can get good, cheap, fine-extrafine fountain pens but that isn't one of them.

13 shipping. Kill me pete

University

And there's the contrast.

When I do interpretation, I hear the speech ONCE and need to put it down in memory. That's where memory palaces excel. I can simply place everything along a road, say what has been said and boom. Again. That's why I use it for learning as well.

>memory palace

More like phallus palace. Your brain is full of dicks, faggot.

dubs of truth °_° lol

Best pen is the Bic Crystal Xtra smooth. And they are 25 cents each. Prove me wrong. If you say it's not, you've never owned them. Second place is the Atlantis.

This

Thread ended here boys, let's all pack up and go home

You're a retard. Prove me wrong.

Kill yourself, you samefagging shit stain.

Takes one to know one.

Your move

It's past your bedtime, kiddo.

Jokes on you I'm already in bed even though I have work at 730

How old are you? My guess based on your lack of a clever comeback would be =

And your post is so clever and original. :roll: *yawn*

It was a question...

impossibru, all Chinese pens have free shipping from China.

Or git gud and buy Dollar 717i 10 pack

>buying French product
>ever

you actually still haven't embargoed all French products from your life?