What's the best manufacturer for GPUs, namely Nvidia cards?

What's the best manufacturer for GPUs, namely Nvidia cards?

Other urls found in this thread:

geforce.com/hardware/10series/geforce-gtx-1070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMD

MSI and Asus for Nvidia. Sapphire for AMD, but Asus and MSI are good too.

Asus

Sapphire

Radeon.

Async

Gigabyte or EVGA, just for the fact they have wonderful customer service, and don't make you fight if something is wrong.

Palit

EVGA

XFX

EVGA for NVIDIA
Sapphire for AMD

Depends on country. You do not deal directly with manufacturer here in EU. Also Gigabyte designs were always too noisy to me.

I have a pretty bad experience with Sapphire. Out of 4 recent cards I had from them (HD 7k onward) with Dual-X/Tri-X coolers, 3 of them developed rattling fans in 1-2 years, some of them even after 1 year. 3/4 cards is a bit too much for me, especially in a clean case with dust filters.

EVGA and Gigabyte.

Are there any estimated dates for when Asus or EVGA will get their own 1070/1080s out? I mean I know it'll be past the May 27 initial release, but are we talking June or July?

Powercolor

If it's not Voodoo it's doodoo

All memes aside, it's most likely EVGA. They seem to be the ones really leading things. That and I suppose ASUS does good too.

I've had good luck with EVGA

MSI is bretty good too

geforce.com/hardware/10series/geforce-gtx-1070

Gigabyte makes the best Nvidia cards but EVGA has better support.

Zotac

>nvidia
AHAHAHAHA

EVGA for Nvidia. Sapphire and PowerColor for AMD. People like to shit on PowerColor but I have never had a problem with their cards and consider them as good as Sapphire as far as quality control is concerned, but Sapphire tends to have better cards.

>being this retardedly desperate

1070 and memeless 1080s are coming at the same time, June 18th. EVGA will NOT be supporting 980Ti>10xx theough their Step Up program, but the non Ti 9xx cards will be.

Well that doesnt make sense

That's what happens when a card from the previous generation runs better and cooler than its successor.

What part confuses you? EVGA jewing 980Ti owners or Nvidia jewing people into buying their overpriced reference cards? It all makes perfect sense to me.

What cards specifically? I've heard some particularly bad things about their 290Xs.

MSI for used cards.

I've owned a 780 Ti and 980 Ti. Both beautiful, but EVGA 780 coil whined despite looking newer.

Asus msi gigabyte are good for nvidya. Alsp try zotac theyre the only one that offers 5 yr warranty if you regosteron their site.