You may hate all you want on Apple but let's be honest Sup Forums, without a MAC address you couldn't even post here

You may hate all you want on Apple but let's be honest Sup Forums, without a MAC address you couldn't even post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please stop...

kek

Holy dooly! Sup Forums's been buttblasted again!

Lintard detected. Frustrating, isn't it? The sooner you let go of your baseless Apple hate the happier you'll be.

This is one of the better threads, made me laugh.
Saged, hidden and reported.

Excuse me? I'm almost a certified Linux professional (you'll notice I didn't say GNU+Linux, GNU is bloatware that should be avoided at all costs). I maintain several of my own packages, BSD-licensed, on the Arch User Repository (that's AUR). Hell, I even run a minimalist tiling window manager, which I guarantee an Apple fag like you doesn't even know how to use, much less configure in plaintext files. I don't want to act presumptuous, since I haven't finished my certification classes yet, but I've analyzed my own hand-installed Arch system pretty deeply and I fucking guarantee that there isn't any kind of "MAC address" on my machine.

Oh fug, you got us!

How long did it take for you to think that one up, Pajeet? Two hours? More?

Apple is blessed by God

Holy shit

How did I never notice this before?

FUCK guess I can't hate apple anymore lolol

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "What is a MAC address?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

KEKEKKE LINKEKS WOODDSCREWS WOWOAWIEWA 3,5 GIGS OVERHEATING HOUSEFIREEEEES NO DRIVERS ULTRA MAXIMUS KEKES JEW JEWS JEWSSS!VELODENSITY FLACS WOOOW 320KBPS EMPEETHREE TRANSPARENT JAVA IS TEH SUCKS C++ BETERRRRR TRIED RUST?MOZILLA FIREKEKS S SHIT PALE MEME QBIT STALLED MEMEMEMME DARKASMYSOUL.JPG SHARK SDCARDS CHNESE CHINK MAKI MAKI FLAVOR OF THE MONTH SHITPAOSTING XDDDD NOCTUA VALUE????WHY DO YU HATE LE YT CHANNEL GUY(HE/SHE/IT IS KEKKKK)ADAMS APPLE >>>V >>>Sup Forums > GTti epic PERFORMACE 10NM BENEFITS HEAT HEADATSSS BOIIII WHADDAPZ FREUENCY RESPNCE KEKEK;E;E; WOW MUCH MPVFOOBARGALAXYLG S7000 SHOWING ME LE CAWK BOIPUCCI LELEL LE MR ROBOT ARCH LE BABBIE SHIT WHY COMPP CRSSHING PLS HALP y not le dumbphone??I GOT BOXWANNA C WATS INSIDE IT
LE FELL FOR THE SSD MEME XCDCD LE MAYYYYMAYSSSS LELELLELE FELL FOR THE(.......)16 MEMMEMEM
FREEDOM FREEEDOM FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM
WHAT YOU ARE REFFERING TO AS NIGGERPOST IS IN FACT /NIGGER/SHITPOST
VISTAROONI INSTLLEROONI WINDOOOZER LELE LUNICKI SHITTT OMG WOOWOW LE MACBOOK CAPLELE ALLPLE TOUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

REEEEEEE

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

My sides

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM

do NOT sign me the FUCK up bad shit ba̷̶ ԁ sHit thats some bad shit right th ere right there if i doƽaү somy self i say so thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Bad shit

In a way living as a dumb shiteater is happier... Your shitty life is too stressful? You just realize how meaningless your shitty family is?
How many years you lost by doing what you were told to do?
You may want to consider suicide before it's too late.

Apple IS cancerous and as people disconnect from tv and sicoal networks the clever they get, sooner or later the mass will realize how dangerous applel, microshaft, gogol, etc really are.

Sadly they have enough money to sustain a few years...

Isn't the MAC address the location of my nearest Apple store?

Laughed at the op, laughed harder at this comment

Kill yourself.

XDDDDD NICELY MEMED MY FRIEND LOLOLOL

kys

That's where the internet lives

Underrated pasta

topkek m8

what's your favorite subreddit guise

/r/apple

I just love Kayne West

Thanks.

I'd tell you a UDP joke, but you might not get it...

At least they can speak fucking english.

I see what you did there..

This is literally Sup Forums.