Anyone no a solution to these shitty adblock detectors, 50% of the sites I visit have some detector

Anyone no a solution to these shitty adblock detectors, 50% of the sites I visit have some detector.

Other urls found in this thread:

vstream.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reek anti anti adblock. Google

Not using adblock should work.

Lean English and stop visiting shitty sites.

>50% of the sites I visit have some detector.
Use different sites.

>Reek anti anti adblock
Doesn't work for me.
Tried uBlock, the only thing that happens is the name of detected adblocker changes.
Shit you are right, thanks for letting me know.
I do just but get tired sometimes.

Actually vipbox isn't really shitty at all. Great way to watch out of market games and ppv events

You need the additional Greasemonky script for Reek to work properly.
And if that still doesn't work then you can use Ublock Origin's element picker to block the anti-blocker manually.

I do, go to this site and tell me if reek is working properly for you.

vstream.org

you still need to subscribe to the anti adblock filter list

>press escape when the page starts redirecting to the adblock page
>it stops

I am subscribed and I also updated it to be sure under uBlock.

can't press escape on a smartphone broski

vstream.org##script:contains(AdBlock Notify)
vstream.org##script:contains("anPermalink":"http:\/\/vstream.org\/adblock\/")

Adblock plus + Ublock origin + Noscript

Find their address and mail them $10 along with a note saying "This is more than you'd ever get from serving ads to 123.45.67.89 so please get that shit out my way"

>webdev
>comic sans
Fired.

NoScript.

use wiz1

They're probably always going to know you are using an adblocker.

You'll just have to not use the sites. What good is adblocking if it can be defeated by just asking users to turn it off?

Luckily most users aren't that beta, and when websites pull shit like this their traffic takes a dive. But if that power relationship flips, every site will be using a detector and we'll be cucked forever.

>Adblock plus + Ublock origin
I bet you use two antiviruses too

NOT YOUR TECH SUPPORT BOARD FAGGOT

>the freaking font

Anti-adblockers work by setting up a fake ad as a honeypot, then checking if your browser is displaying it. Either you deactivate the script that checks for this, or you manually recreate the attributes the script looks for (like Reek's killer does). So anti-adblockers are actually quite easy to circumvent, it's just a boring cat and mouse game of updating scripts and updating filters, repeat ad nauseam.

view everything through archive.is

Disable FanBoy's and similar lists. Only enable filters that only block hosts.

>then checking if your browser is displaying it
Nope, that is not what they are doing. It's far more primitive.

Most adblock users have filters that will block anything that is called ad.js or advertisement.js or similar. So they just put the script that removes the adblock warning in a file called ad.js. Users without adblock will load that script and unlock the site, users with adblock will block the site and the warning will remain.

Well what you describe is babby's first adblocker.
I scrolled a little through Reek's list (aka his beatiful 5000 line .js file), most of the rules I read simply inject CSS or set properties. But yeah, the basic idea is always the same, trick the adblocker into blocking your bogus ad, blocking of the website ensues.

If a site engages javascript to detect which resources I'm filtering in{uBlock Origin, uMatrix} then I blacklist it in NoScript (I keep it currently in default-allow for standard browsing, given that uMatrix has a reliable up-to-date blacklist)

Why are you using NoScript if you're using uMatrix? You know that you can disable JS in both?

Contrary to popular belief, uMatrix and NoScript are not perfectly overlapping. If you re-read my post, you'll discover that I'm keeping NoScript in default-allow.

It'll work on >90 % of all adblock users. And the rest will always find a way around. So most sites really don't make it any more complicated than that.

Smartphones were a mistake. Use a phone to call, a professional digital camera for taking photos and a laptop (or a convertible if you're a faggot) for computer-related tasks (this includes "browsing the Internet")
>but it's more convenient!
except it's not
You'll save enough to even build a decent workstation - especially if you compare the prices of the above-mentioned staff with [insert latest iPhone/Samsung Edgy here]

>No WhatsApp
>No Facebook Messenger
Dumbphones have actually got worse over time, they're basically useless for talking to people in 2016

In uBlock, you can select the anti-adblock popup or full page block and block it. Not difficult to do, and very satisfying.

It's the form factor, jackass. Write back when you've managed to carry a laptop in your pocket.

Oh hi hello, I'm an employed individual in his early thirties. You never use any of those for talking to anyone that isn't your personal circlejerk of choice. Besides, the dumbest of the phones currently ships meme facebook apps and has internet connection (e.g. to check mail).
You don't need a laptop in your pocket. This is mind-blowing, I know.

Close those shitty sites that have anti-adblock messages.
Holy shit that was hard.

Correction.

YOU don't need one.

You too.

>install adblock to get rid of ads
>it only makes anit-block ads to appear instead

The future.

But actually, why companies even bother with internet ads, if everyone hates them and want to get rid of them?

>You don't need a laptop in your pocket.
Except I want one, because it's far more convenient.
Hell, I don't need running water or electricity as well. Great argument, you sure showed me!

Best not visit them as those sites are occupied by pic related.

boycot them

uBlock Origin works great

There's this thing that most people have to do in order to survive. It's called 'making money', but I understand how a NEET like you would never have heard of it.

>your personal circlejerk of choice
my friends? Is it wrong that I want to talk to them more than the lonely pensioners still using SMS?

The cheapest phones in the UK offer a torch and an FM radio but no internet/message apps. The price difference between a feature phone with Facebook and an Android smartphone is only £5, so the only reason to get the former is "I don't understand these modern gadgets"/"I want to be different"

>Except I want one, because it's far more convenient.
But it's not. You want one to look cool. You don't need one and it's not more convenient to have one for any daily task you may or may not face.
>If you don't have facebook you're a lonely pensioner
You're part of the cancer.

Businesses shall evolve to the current times, cry me a river. Ad-based models are terribly obsolete.

Im not NEET, Im phd student right now and thats my everyday job.

I asked why companies invest money into internet ads, while EVERYONE hates the idea and try their best to get rid of them. Ads are supposed to inform the client about product/service and convince to pay for it. If your consumer tried what he/she can to NOT look at your ads, why the hell wasting money on it?

>Ad-based models are terribly obsolete.
Except that the biggest company on earth is an advertisement company (Google). The only reason they are valued as high is because they have a lot of user data which is used for targeted advertisement.

>Ads are supposed to inform the client about product/service and convince to pay for it.
That's a naive way to think of ads. Why would anyone pay for Youtube ads that everybody skips after the 5 seconds have past? The important thing is drawing the consumer's attention to your brand. Everything else is a bonus.

I only grow negative attention to annoying ads at videos and never buy products they advertise. You say thats how it supposed to work?

You're not the general population, are you?

So you say that general population works the opposite?