Apple BTFO by Pajeets!

Apple BTFO by Pajeets!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smv8H3KIHYQ
livemint.com/Leisure/ZKFtdA3xRqGw9KM9OuoPUN/Just-affordable-pricing-doesnt-sell-smartphones-in-India.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJs7N3aM75Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw even Pajeet is being outsorced

more like americans blown the fuck out.
>mfw pajeets take more measures to protect their own economy than americans do
>mfw pajeets take everyone elses jobs, and wont let anyone take theirs

kek

Because liberals won't let us "oppress" anyone in this country

>Apple's products do not qualify as cutting edge technology
If only Americans could figure this out.

even the Pajeets and Rajeeshs are aware of this.

>apple does not fall into the cutting edge territory
Absolutely fucking annihilated.

This

Indians are Alpha

or the average americuck is a pussy now.
Americans will even let pajeets fly into their country and then train the pajeets on how to do their job before they get fired and the job sent back overseas with pajeet.

>APPLE IS ALL INDIANS AHH PAJEEET PAJEET PAJEEET!
>india rules that apple isn't indian enough to have retail locations in the country
>AHHHH APPLE BTFO'D LOL PAJEET LOL EPIC LULZ
okay

Sorry Apple, India's already got a ton of shit all over the place.

Microsoft are pajeets, Apple are womyn and queers

and Sup Forums is 90% autists

yeah, wtf is going on

America so fucked

It's okay. When we've finally had our fill of Pajeets, we will execute a false flag operation in Pakistan and set that shit off.

>Apple products do not fall under the cutting-edge technology category
Ouch.

>>mfw pajeets take more measures to protect their own economy than americans do

Trump won't let Pajeets, Chinks and Japs get away with this shit anymore.

This is why I'm voting Trump.

I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth, but I'm sick of immigration, visas, out sourcing, etc.

NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD puts up with this shit but if Americans even suggest curbing it "hurr durr y u b rayciss?"

As I recall Brazil demanded the same thing, Apple whined, then Apple opened up iPad factories in Brazil.

WTF is my government on this issue?

>selling our jobs to foreigners for campaign contributions

The Indians "stealing" software jobs are all legals

Daily reminder of the Donald Trump visa flop

dropped your "il" found it for ya

kek

>The Indians "stealing" software jobs are all legals

No they're not. Most companies hiring H1B's are blatantly breaking the law. When you hear about a company firing Americans and threatening their severance if they don't train their replacements it's two clear violations of law.

1) You cannot fire an American to hire an H1B visa. The program is only for positions that cannot be filled by Americans after a set amount of time.

2) You cannot threaten an employee for whistle blowing.

Companies also play games with rejecting American resumes out of hand until they cross the time line and can hire the H1B. This shit needs to be tracked so they simply can't do it. You got one U.S. resume and say he didn't work out? OK. You got 1,000? You're full of shit and now you've been barred from using any H1B's for 10 years, plus there's a $100k fine for daring to break the law.

Or better yet, just make it so that companies must pay H1Bs 120% of the going U.S. wage. Why 120%? To offset the power inherent in the fact that a fired H1B has to return home. That's leverage and they use it to work people 80+ hours a week while keeping them silent about conditions.

>Daily reminder of the Donald Trump visa flop

He didn't flip on H1B. He only wants exceptions for highly intelligent and skilled people who graduate college here.

That said, maybe he's full of shit and he will be no different from Hillary Bush or Jeb Clinton. But you know what? Every other fucking candidate is hell bent on dissolving our borders and admits to it. Trump is the only one saying the opposite.

At least there's a chance he will follow through.

Maybe the dolphin offering his fin will kill me just the same instead of pulling me to shore. But I know the great whites circling are going to kill me.

are Indians the next Jews?

>No they're not.
Yes they are. The company breaking the law to hire them has nothing to do with their legal status you fuckwit

Tim Cook is in the country. Just to let you guys in on something. Apple plans on taking away 4000 Jobs from America and give it to Hyderabad, Telengana.
youtube.com/watch?v=smv8H3KIHYQ

Only the ones from Gujarat (Who are primarily the ones working in California)

>Yes they are. The company breaking the law to hire them has nothing to do with their legal status you fuckwit

The legal status of their immigration depends entirely on the company following the law.

If the company did not follow the law, then they are not here legally.

>you fuckwit

They still have legal status, and can either find a new employer or stay as a non-immigrant.

Hope you guys know, OP's post, the ban was made after a concern of Google . Google's Android One Partners raised concern after Apple announced they wanted to sell official refurbished stuff here.

As you know Android One was a major failure here. And owning an Android phone is considered an insult. People say "Why spend 600$ on a Samsung phone which runs the same OS as a 30$ Android One phone"

Apple products sell like hot cakes here. Trust me, Indians in general love spending on tangible stuff (they are stingy about things like subscriptions). People are still willing to buy a iPhone 4S instead of a Moto G (both are the same price here.)

Samsung are literally handing out free Galaxy Gears to Indian fashion bloggers. Every bitch on my instagram had that "Oh my galaxy gear motivates me to xyz" post. They lost the premium, brand conscious market to Apple...because people say "Samsung make cheap phones too". While they lost the value for money market to Xiaomi .

>Apple products sell like hot cakes here
yea clearly

>The legal status of their immigration depends entirely on the company following the law.
>If the company did not follow the law, then they are not here legally.

This is absolutely untrue.

You know shit hit the loo when applel got BTFO by prajeets

>believing anything an indian says
let me guess, you trust jews too?

This is a joke right? I live in Mumbai for four years; Samsung completely DOMINATES the mobile market. They make so many cheap shit phone that look like galaxy, so everyone can pretend they have a premium phone. I have been to many third world cities and Apple has no market share anywhere besides the west and maybe east asia (?? idk i've never been)

Yet another shill campaign from microsoft; such noncompetitive measures.

>tier 2&3 cities.

Tier 2,3 cities and Tier 1 cities are a massive difference.

>when the shit hits the loo

I know it's reddit teer to point out funny phrases but I did have a laff

good point. massive difference

see the toys r us thing where they flew in indians, and forced white people to let indians shadow them, even to the bathroom.
anyone that had a problem got fired. those who instruced pajeets were allowed to work for another month or so, then get fired.
pajeets then flew back to india, and the toys r us number just got redirected to the indian call center.

2016?
Have you been to South Mumbai? Or have you traveled by the office class of trains? 1 in 3 people use iPhones. That's a big number for a populated city like Mumbai. Every girl that was using a Galaxy S6 is shifting to an iPhone, peer pressure.

It shows that Apple is gonna go bankcrupt. Remember Blackberry went down the drain once it became a popular thing in India.

>showing a 2014 report.

livemint.com/Leisure/ZKFtdA3xRqGw9KM9OuoPUN/Just-affordable-pricing-doesnt-sell-smartphones-in-India.html
>However, the big takeaway from the report is that Apple (4.6%) has overtaken Xiaomi (3.5%), that too in the same quarter when the company faced a lot of criticism for the pricing of the new iPhone variants. Xiaomi, all along, has made a lot of noise about offering flagship-level user experience at much lower prices with its Redmi and Mi range of smartphones.

From 0.40% to 5% is a good jump.

Perfect for Android, then.

>Getting BTFO by prajeets

Wooooowwwww, compared to 76% Android. Get fucked ifag.

The real BTFO here is India saying Apple's products aren't cutting edge technology

but that's common knowledge user

>NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD puts up with this shit but if Americans even suggest curbing it "hurr durr y u b rayciss?"

as if

ayy lmao

who let the pajeets post in Sup Forums
you can't post in here without posting one .gif or .webm from a bollywood film

>Apple's products do not fall into the cutting-edge technology category.

Are there retards who thought otherwise?
Their hardware is stitched up with fucking adhesive,
often has design flaws of fans blowing heated air into that shit,
their trashcan still runs on outdated hardware and faulty AMD chips in a compact fucking enclosure of all things,
the smartphones and tablets are shittier versions of a laptop with a smaller screen for pygmies.
Most important of all, Apple products have no relevance in the functioning and survival of society whatsoever.

The ones who come up with this are capitalists because it's cheap labor. This is the "free market". And Trump is obviously a capitalist. You're gonna get cucked so hard if he makes it. Same with Shillary. You Americans have no option. Unless you revolt but you won't.

>implying pajeets have jobs to take from them

Wrong and wrong. Legal status depends entirely on employer sponsorship with no grace period. As such, if the employer lied to bring them here then they are illegals. (They may not be prosecuted if they had no knowledge of it. But they would be sent back upon prosecution of the employer.)

Of course this is all moot since gov won't prosecute a damn thing. I don't know why companies even bother pretending or filling out the paper work.

This is why people whining about Americans having protectionism are either cucks or people who profit from outsourcing.

S A V A G E

Either you're lying or a complete idiot. Every other person I see have a android (especially Samsung ) phone here not iPhone.

Taiwan is pretty much a vassal state of the USA. Anything produced there could bear the name brand "Made in USA".

It's not just the US, it's the whole Western world. White people are erasing themselves from the history books, and frankly nobody will miss them.

Just box them in India.

Problem solved. All made in India.

Pajeet here, people laugh at anyone who gets an iphone b/c you are literally paying for a brand instead of getting a decent phone. There are decent phones sold here that cost about 20% of an iphone and have more features such as dual sim, microsd slot, and there are a bunch of apps here that are android only. Apple can fuck off, they lost their chance here.

The US labor market is primarily service based. Manufacturing jobs are not something anyone wants to do; it is going the way of agriculture -- more automation, greater productivity, less labor.

The US isn't going to raise tariffs and other nonsense because we value low prices over manufacturing jobs. The US economy isn't 'protected' by raising costs, it grows by the high rate at which we reinvest capital into new business to keep our businesses ahead of the curve. The US spends almost 5 times as much on venture capital as the entirety of Europe combined. As Calvin Coolidge said, "The business of America is business."

Do you poo in the loo?

Protectionism won't bring back your economy or force corporations to give you back high paying jobs. People like you seem to be under the delusion that blue collar factory jobs and white color engineering jobs inherently pay well. Which ignores over 70 years of hard struggle by your ancestors to secure those high wages and benefits. The jobs you seek and the economy you want can no longer function in the modern neoliberal globalist economy. The embedded liberalism of the post war period only worked because the rest of the world was ravaged by WWII. So, the U.S could afford to give employees good wages while still making obscene profits. You protectionists are the real cucks because your plan consist of trying to force monolithic apathetic corporations from acting in their own self interest. Instead of you fighting for your own interests through organized labor and collective action.

so, thats free trade?? dont worry, Trump will fix it.

>India doesn't locally produce anything useful other than rice and cotton

Yeah, Apple shouldn't even try.

Underrated post

>Pajeets BTFO by Pajeets!

>americans want to work for walmart instead of doing something that will pay enough to actually feed themselves
you cant meme any harder faggot

Fine. Let them have Samsungs. iPhones will just become even more coveted and a status symbol.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJs7N3aM75Y

YFW marĂ² are back

how is the loo?

>AYO WASSUP NIGGA ITS YA BOI TRAYVONTE HERE AT THA MOTHA-FUCKIN CUSTOMER SUPPORT NIGGA. SO WHAT THE FUCK YO BITCH ASS WANT ?

>apple does not fall into the cutting edge territory

that target pic is based on a true story. this morning in fact. i told the indian bitch "FUCK YOU" a couple times then hung up the phone.

30% of the computer must contain shit.

not an unrealistic percentage, all of that poo could be collected from the ganges!

Even their legal system is shit

what went wrong?

fucking savage

he's not half worthy of being a Corinthian