If you're on stable branch, don't upgrade to Chrome 51 unless you like Material Design™

If you're on stable branch, don't upgrade to Chrome 51 unless you like Material Design™
The height of the tab strip and URL bar is now 33% taller to accommodate tablet users on desktop OSes.
All button outlines have been removed as well.

:^)

Oh fuck me. I play tech support for my mom which means I'm about to get ten panicked phone calls at work over this. Is it already out?

What the fuck this better be some kind of sick joke

The botnet has never felt so good

>Win-cucks talking about design choices

I actually love material design but fucking loathe unnecssarily large captionbars.
Like there's no fucking reason for them to be large. Is it really so hard for the exit/minimise buttons to be on the same level as the tabs?

it looks like ass

Is it at least reversable? the only use i have for chrome is netflix but it will still bother me.

Why is the tab bar so fucking thick?
It's so distracting, the font in the url box is smaller too.

I can't even see the outline between different tabs anymore.
What the fuck are they doing?

THICC

>Using Chrome
But why?

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

best browser around

>tfw using chromium on linux
>tfw literally no issues
I thought about switching to iridium for muh freedoms, but it doesn't seem stable right now

I agree. Long time Firefox and IceCat user.

Sorry OP, you're wrong. Running Chrome 51 right now and no material design. Stop spreading FUD.

FUCK MATERIAL DESIGN

FUCK FLAT INTERFACES

FUCK BLINDING WHITES

FUCK WASTED SPACE

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

Running Chrome 51 Beta, no material crap here. You are retarded.

>chrome user
>caring about design choices
Isn't this the browser that fucks up the design of buttons and makes text boxes glow on websites?

>microshaft had to have one OS on all systems so devs have to change their products to accommodate every last mouth breathing retard that uses windows
And of course the desktop users suffer again. Fuck ms and fuck touchscreen devices.

>two scrollbars

They don't have flags to revert it?