Why does Sup Forums and Linus Torvalds hate SystemD?

Why does Sup Forums and Linus Torvalds hate SystemD?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

SystemD is apparently pretty bloated and the dev(s) reimplement existing stuff instead of improving them. Also the management of the thing is bad. This is all I've found through a small google search.

Linus doesn't, actually.

I don't hate SystemD, I've never even used it before. But SysV is really simple. It's a bunch of text files, all nicely commented.

Haters gonna hate.
Bloated ? Maybe.

But management should be easier.
systemctl status should show service failed to start.
journalctl should show whatever failure before syslog started, etc.

Everything about that image pisses me off. Did an actual woman make it?

>Did an actual woman make it?
Of course not, you dim-wit.

Why do you say that? The entire image is an attempt to defend something, flat chests in this case, with a hideous and entirely unrepentant usage of 'Sup Forums lingo.' It reeks of a clumsy attempt to masquerade as being part of the community when the very act gives them away to anyone with a keen eye; women are far more often guilty of this than men. Even the slightly drooping "DFC" sweater looks as if it was calculated to create a false sense of ethos.

Unless this image was satirically engineered by some sort of genius, I don't see why my question was unreasonable.

the image is made by some loli lover, not hard to understand

Because he is disagreeing at first for anything. If he love sth, that probably the best. Systemd isn't best enough for now.

> Linus Torvalds hate SystemD
[citation needed]

>pic related
>it's you

Leave me alone, I just wanted to explain myself properly.

It's bloated as fuck.

But man is it comfy to use.

>systemd works great for a period of time
>one day however, just like with Sup Forums x for example, there comes a moment where it needs to be scrapped and re-written from scratch, or something better comes out

>can't do shit to replace it because it has been forced and integrated too much

That's why you stupid fuck.

DFC? Down for coitus?

Not an argument.

>a hideous and entirely unrepentant usage of 'Sup Forums lingo.' It reeks of a clumsy attempt to masquerade as being part of the community
You seem confused. That's precisely how it is meant to be used.
>women are far more often guilty of this than men
I concur heartily m'gent. *tips*
>Even the slightly drooping "DFC" sweater looks as if it was calculated to create a false sense of ethos.
The word you are looking for is erection. I guess your thesaurus didn't have that one in it.

Hello, Linus

Buggy, inconsistent, bloated piece of shit full of security holes. Like typical lennartware, it's plagued by NIH-itis and “we must do everything!”.

Hey Linus

DFC- Delicious Flat Chests

Pedos are gross

Because systemd try's to do every fucking thing.

An example, systemd-fsck.

Thats why Sup Forums hates it, but i love systemd.

There's nothing wrong with this style of clothing, nor his choice of utensil

>Buggy, inconsistent,
I have literally never encountered a problem with systemd, and I've been using it for a long fucking time. Have you used other init systems? systemd is a godsend.

I use OpenRC at home and it's stable, reliable, and I've never have problems with it.

We use systemd at work and they can't even get basic shit sorted out like shutting down the system without hanging

I like systemd. It seems to just work, and its neat how services can be started or enabled and stopped and disabled with the same command

If it's so shit why is every distro picking it up?

I wonder who could be behind this

>Linus
But he publicly said he likes systemd

no, newfag, it's a ploy by LEA to make Sup Forums seem infested with CP-fags as to garner support for destroying 'le chans.