Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
commondreams.org/views/2015/05/18/plundering-nation-beloved-company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread

Based vomit Chan.

i want to know more

Almost none of that is true though.

And the advantages of iPhones make it worth using over any disadvantage in the end.

That poorfag never used an iphone in his life (like most apple haters)

>Almost none of that is true though.
All of it is. I used to own an iPhone 6.
>And the advantages of iPhones make it worth using over any disadvantage in the end.
lolwut?
>That poorfag never used an iphone in his life (like most apple haters)
Actually most iPhone users are poor people who get the 16GB version with contracts.

They are more expensive albeit missing features that are considered trivial for many cheaper devices which makes them pretty pointless at least for me.

>A tripfag actually being useful instead of shitposting
I'm shocked.

Because they're expensive.

>he thinks that being able to spend $600-700 makes him rich

Since your only "" point"" is a "nuh-uh" and you've already started to call people poor out of desperation, I assume you are have a Mcjob and had to save money for 6 months to buy a shitphone just to pretend to be rich.

>you are have
I dun goofd

>overpriced
phones with comparable specs cost just as much
>no mSD
there is a 128gb option though
>cant torrent
wrong, just google it
>shit screen
wrong. retina 326ppi is literally perfect
not a single person ever said iphone screen looks bad
>shit camera
>muh megapixal
>shit battery life
6s+ lasts 2 days. How is that shit
>shit mobile OS
compared to what? android
lol
>no native file browser
true. But there is no use for file browser on a pone, specially iOS. I never use the one on my android
>cant use as flash drive
okay? online storage exists
>lagtunes
sorry if apple prioritizes security
>cant share files other than photos/videos over wifi
There are hundreds of way to do that
>no back button
swipe to return is better though
>shit multi tasking
wrong. It has better multi tasking and ram management than any android phone
>less apps
better apps
>encryption
90% of iphones are encrypted, not even 10% of androids are. fuck off

At least with iPhone you get a smoother and faster phone with software updates, consistent and good looking UI and apps.

good post goyim, 1 shekel has been deposited to your account

No Im just saying that because he is actually poor.

And that is the typical apple hater. He could never afford it so he creates all these imaginative arguments of how much worst an iPhone is.

Not saying iphone are perfect, there are many reason not to like it, but they are pretty good phones and if he had used one how wouldn't be saying that.

They last longer, I have a friend with a Samsung that became laggy as fuck

>I can't have it so it is unnecessary
>only point is "lol it isn't bad because I say so"
>defends iTunes being forced down your throat

>being this deluded
You can buy chinkphones for a hundred dollars that come with more features and better battery life.

Only downside is slower performance. Ppi is almost the same too, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 294 and 326 ppi.

They're OK of you're into feature phones..

Also unless holding devices side by side, you wouldn't notice the performance difference.

>feature
Kek

>I can't have it so it is unnecessary
Are you talking about the file system? It is for me. And most people. Why do you use it on your phone? I never used it in my phone

>only point is "lol it isn't bad because I say so"
What are you talking about?

>defends iTunes being forced down your throat
Like I said, in the end the pros outweigh the cons

>You can buy chinkphones for a hundred dollars that come with more features and better battery life.
Which fatures? And why does it matter when iPhones are faster, have a better ux, do everything I need, get updated, and last more than 1 day with battery.

I don't think that they are completely shit but I wouldn't buy them as there are alternatives that are suitable for me. I could go out and buy one of them but I personally cannot see a reason to pay more for an iphone.

By the way could you write what he made up? I'm genuinely curious.

Women love iPhones, and Sup Forums basically being /r9k/ with microchips, despise women.

forgot to quote

iPhones are fine. The only problem with them is the "Everyone update NOW." method they use. While I've not had issues with my friends' devices, I oversee hundreds of iOS users who update and then several dozen of them are unable to reconnect to the mail server and forums are full of "OH FUCK iOS 9.3.1 breaks Exchange integration". Of course, the only replies on the topic are shitposts like "doesn't happen on my phone lol", "maybe u should get a new iPhone 6S has better camera now and touch press", "it only affects

No they cost less and have better specs at the same time.

The largest capacity iPhone has 128GB but costs like $900+. Even $30 android phones accept 128GB microsd cards. hmmm

You need to jailbreak it to torrent on it which you can't on updated iPhones (ie over 90% of them).

My iPhone 6 looked like shit. I didn't realize this until I got my LG G4 which has a 1440p screen.

My iPhone 6 couldn't even last until the end of the day.

I use my file browser all the time.

Online storage sucks.

iTunes invades your privacy on your computer and deletes music on your computer without your permission.

Multi-tasking was shit on my iPhone 6.

Compared to my android apps, there are far more shitty apps on the apple app store.

The encryption is meaningless, the FBI know what the software/hardware backdoors are on iPhones.

All these Android fanboys are getting off in this thread.

>Lasts more than one day
Any phone would when you don't use it

>have better ux
Android phones have plenty custom launchers to choose from, even the official Google Now launcher if you want a stock experience on any phone, that's superior to the shitty no app drawer iPhone launcher.

Features like ir blasters and ultratough screens.

All these iDiots defending their purchases, smells like buyers remorse ITT.

>No they cost less and have better specs at the same time.

Ahahah

>My iPhone 6 looked like shit. I didn't realize this until I got my LG G4 which has a 1440p screen.

Ahahah

>My iPhone 6 couldn't even last until the end of the day.
Ahahah

>I use my file browser all the time.
Why?

>Online storage sucks.

Ahahah

>iTunes invades your privacy on your computer and deletes music on your computer without your permission.
Haha haha

>Multi-tasking was shit on my iPhone 6.
Haha haha sure it was

>Compared to my android apps, there are far more shitty apps on the apple app store.

Ahahah

>The encryption is meaningless, the FBI know what the software/hardware backdoors are on iPhones.
Ahahah lol no

Typical Android fanboy, nice damage control

Ahahah you're an idiot

>No they cost less and have better specs at the same time.
Not really. Iphones have the best SoC and storage of any phone right now. And top tier camera and screens. What else do you need
>The largest capacity iPhone has 128GB but costs like $900+. Even $30 android phones accept 128GB microsd cards. hmmm
Well, apple is a luxury brand. Plus SD storage is slow as fuck
>You need to jailbreak it to torrent on it which you can't on updated iPhones (ie over 90% of them).
not really
>My iPhone 6 looked like shit. I didn't realize this until I got my LG G4 which has a 1440p screen.
>its shit because I said its shit
ok. The rest of the world disagrees
>My iPhone 6 couldn't even last until the end of the day.
My 6s+ does
>I use my file browser all the time.
Why? I never did
>Online storage sucks.
works for me
>iTunes invades your privacy on your computer and deletes music on your computer without your permission.
>uses android
>talks about apple invading privacy
lel
>Multi-tasking was shit on my iPhone 6.
its not. And the 6s wrecks any android phone on multi-tasking
take a look:
>Compared to my android apps, there are far more shitty apps on the apple app store.
No there isnt
>The encryption is meaningless, the FBI know what the software/hardware backdoors are on iPhones.
>claims 1 (old) iphone got hacked with no proof and makes the News
>meanwhile android phones are hacked everyday and nobody give a fuck
Enjoy no updates, lag and inconsistent UI

iPhone 5s is best phone.

It was the perfect mix of performance and design, until they fucked up with the aesthetics of the 6, and the gradient packed, fisher price OS.

>Any phone would when you don't use it
Damage control

>Android phones have plenty custom launchers to choose from, even the official Google Now launcher if you want a stock experience on any phone, that's superior to the shitty no app drawer iPhone launcher.

Lol no, and why would I have to search through launchers and waste time?

>Features like ir blasters and ultratough screens.

Nobody has a it blaster

It's not buyers remorse, it's an advertisement thread.

I wonder why are they permitted. Could it be that someone is earning ad revenue by allowing marketing people to post them? MMMH I WONDER

Haha youre salty I'm right

You type like a 12 year old. Lrn 2 spell chek

>waste time
>not just installing stock launcher
Once again, you sound like a 12 year old. My g3 has an i3 blaster and it's fucking great for my tv

Kys

First post best post.

He's right though. Ios 7 and the new design is disgusting, it's a shitty android clone that's been half assed together. Same with the iPhone 6 and 6+.

There's a reason they made the 5se.

Stock is big and bulky kiddo
Also wtf is a i3 blaster retard
Youre a retard

>Android phones have plenty custom launchers to choose from
>having to install ROMS made by pajeet because you dont get official updates
lel

>even the official Google Now launcher if you want a stock experience on any phone, that's superior to the shitty no app drawer iPhone launcher.

lel. Android needs an appdrawer because all the icons are ugly and inconsistent even with icon packs
iPhone home UI is lot more practical and good looking. It works because icons have a consistent size and shape. It also treats widgets better.

>SD Storage
>slow
You can't make this up. iSheep are this stupid.

Launcher != rom.

Honestly stopped reading at that point because I realised I was replying to a brain damaged chimpanzee.

Here's your (you)

Apps on iOS look a lot better than android apps.

Material design is awful, most devs cant even get it right.

Retard
Show me a phone using this going at that speed

>thinking that is fast

>there is a 128gb option though
Yea and they charge like $50 for each extra 16gb. Don't be a fucking idiot; even the most delusional appleshills don't defend this pricing model

no
every single person who switches from android to iPhone knows it's better

android is so bad

Strange, what you complain about is a positive to me. It's great to have different interfaces, iOS just seem terribly dull to me.

Depends. Some apps are android only or Android optimised too.

It goes both ways.

Have fun transferring files to your iPhone with a usb 2.0 cable at lightning fast speeds user.

>security is bad
>battery life is worse

Jesus Christ what a retard lol

>>I can't have it so it is unnecessary
>expandable storage isn't necessary
>using your phone like a flash drive isn't necessary too, just use the cloud meme

>>only point is "lol it isn't bad because I say so"
>>less apps
>better apps
>>no back button
>swipe to return is better though

>Like I said, in the end the pros outweigh the cons

How? What advantage does having to use additional software to transfer files from a computer to a phone have? Even if your phone gets stolen Jamal doesn't care about your pics and even if he does locking or wiping your phone over the internet is always an option.

I haven't mentioned chinkphones at all but whatever.

>muh specs meme
You don't need a better CPU for browsing. Putting better parts to a phone even when everything runs smootly is pointless. These are phones not workstations.

>no updates
Depends on how much research you do before buying. If you buy some shit phone from a product line nobody has ever heard of, the you are pretty much asking for it. I've been running marshmallow on my s5 since last october. Samsung is shit though.

>more than one day with battery
Maybe if you rarely use your phone. I see my friends with iphones use powerbanks most of the time and they use their phones like every other person.

yeah this is the only reason

the moto g kids can't get one so it sucks

I have an iphone. I'm happy with it. I've had various android phones in the past. I've been happy with them as well. If you like iphones, use iphones. If you like android, use androids.

Stop being autistic. It's really THAT simple.

>b-b-but Sup Forums won't like that
See above.

>>security is bad
It is, see FBI breaking into "encrypted" iPhones
>>battery life is worse
It is, my iPhone 6 was at like 40% by lunchtime, it was that bad.

It's really not difficult for even a poorfag to get an iPhone, it's not even a thousand dollars for the base model.

How many times are you going to samefag

>I need ssd tier speeds on a phone1!1!1!!
Forwhatpurpose.png

Samsung is the one who prevents it from being used as anything but file storage

Don't blame Apple because your SD card is too slow

>>>security is bad
>It is, see FBI breaking into "encrypted" iPhones

Are you really this autistic? It was a iPhone 5 without the secure enclave. Keep trying Android fagboi

so does Samsung

lmao
androidplebs btfo

I can not comprehend what you're trying to say.

It's true and is one of the reasons why I sold my iPhone 6 and got my LG G4.

...with an SD slot. Can you just make the post where you pretend you were trolling?

Nearly every brand does that but expandable storage gives you another option.

> apple is a luxury brand

No it isn't, Vertu is a luxury brand not some shit that everyone can have. I swear to god that every time someone say's apple is a luxury brand is poor as fuck.

>clash of clans launching 0.5 seconds faster is definitely worth paying more goyim

>Hurrr i don't understand the difference between iCloud storage and phone encryption

Why am I shocked that a Sup Forums faggot doesn't understand anything when it comes to actual technology

I literally just bought a Note 5 today. I switched from an iPhone 6 and I'm really loving this phone. The camera is definitely not as good as advertised but I rarely take pictures anyway. The fingerprint scanner is twice as fast and accurate as touch ID. Charges fast as fuck. The little stylus thing is fun to use. iPhones aren't bad phones, they just possible me off with their lack of basic features.
>can't theme icons
>can't freely place icons on home screen
>can't download files
I'm not even rooted (and I don't plan on it) and I can do twice the stuff I could on my iPhone. 2 years ago I would've told you to get an Apple device. Now that Android has really matured, I suggest waiting for the Note 6 or the next Nexus phone.

This.

That's why so many people buy the base model on contract, because they think it makes them look fancy, rich, or smart.

It's terrifying how effective their marketing is.

Wow you're retarded

I really need to turn off autocorrect.

>expandable storage isn't necessary
is it? why? I never used anything close to the 128gb on my iphone. Why the fuck do I need more?
>using your phone like a flash drive isn't necessary too, just use the cloud meme
>i have nothing to say so ill call it a meme
whenever I need something on my phone I just use the cloud. Its better, faster and more practical

>better apps
they look consistent with the UI and are more optimized on iOS in general
there are also a lot less useless apps compared the play store which is filled with useless apps like custom picture viewers and icon packs

>swipe to return is better though
it really is

>How? What advantage does having to use additional software to transfer files from a computer to a phone have? Even if your phone gets stolen Jamal doesn't care about your pics and even if he does locking or wiping your phone over the internet is always an option.

what? Like I said, faster, updates, better ux. Does all I need. No depreciation, best 3rd and 1st party support, thats what matters to me.

After that youre just doing damage control.

You can download files and why would you want to change the icon theme?

Relevant

Apple user are richer than android user still.

And yes they are a luxury brand. They have everything that defines one. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it isnt true.

this is why

commondreams.org/views/2015/05/18/plundering-nation-beloved-company

There are better, "luxury" android phones still.

I never realized were real paid apple shills on Sup Forums. As an apple user myself (currently have an iPhone 5) I am sorry for all of these shills. Use what you all like, don't listen to shills. It's true that iPhone lack many featured that you may like so Android phones would be a better option for most of you. I won't judge, we should all be free to choose and not get memed to death by shills.

because we dont use proprietary software you dumb shill

Unlike iPhone users that are more mature and have higher paying jobs, Android users have fragile personalities so they need to use different icons to express individuality.

> that filename
> "selfie cover"

Is that what they call phone cases now? Jesus Christ

>better
>runs android

>you can download files
You can't download webms through safari without a jailbreak. Copying links and pasting them into VLC totally destroys my boner.
>why would I want to change the theme?
Because iOS looks like a 10 year old was experimenting with shapes and the fill bucket in MS paint

>Using a device to proof yourself rich
Nice one.

>higher paying jobs
I have an 800 dollar phone

I download webms on safari and open them in vlc with one click all the time

are you really this fucking retarded man?

That's one thing that makes it better.
No shitty apple lagOS.

yes I'm sure the one chinese guy and the saudi prince with a solid gold android phone are fucking balling son.

phones salesfag here, here's the skinny:

Every other major/flagship phone has something it can do way better than iPhones. It's just a fact.
But when it comes down to it, an iphone will always work better AS A PHONE.

You want the most reliable phone that works as a phone and does all it needs to do for COMMUNICATION? Get a flip phone.
Ya want smartphone that can do what smartphones do and hasn't forgotten that lag while trying to accept a call or send a text is UNACCEPTABLE phone behavior? Get a fucking iPhone.

Buttery smooth even years after its launch. All the android fags will tell you their shit is "fast" or "smooth" or "lag-free" and here's the bottom line: No. No it isn't. You're like a guy that owned nothing but civics talking to a ferrari owner about how yours can keep up and it does "just fine" "i've never felt like it lagged".
Fuck you, no it can't. No it doesn't.
There's a reason why more than 80% of people in the phone industry own iphones. We've seen it all and picked whats best.

>shit camera
Glad I put that tripfag in the filter where it belongs.

I have an iPhone in front of me. I know what I'm talking about. You can't download them through safari. You have to do it through VLC.

That's why you got chrome retard

Retard nothing is wrong with the way iOS looks

>webms
lel

>Because iOS looks like a 10 year old was experimenting with shapes and the fill bucket in MS paint
Nah. They look good and consistent in any situation. In android just changing your background causes the ui to looks bad.

Your screen looks like shit btw.

my iPhone 6 used to lag like a motherfucker and constantly have reload web pages and apps. No lag on my LG G4 ever since I got it.

$1.00 has been deposited into your iTunes account.

see, these are types on Sup Forums who act like they'd turn gay if they touched an apple products, to the point where it clouds their judgement until they think android isn't a slow OS.

it's basic Stockholm Syndrome